PDA

View Full Version : Ksay

Princess_Galadriel16
08-10-2003, 02:57 AM
There has been a few people that have been recruited in the pass couple of days. One in particular has been throwing their weight around bossing others when he is the lower rank and saying I and others will be kicked for using Ksay command.

The Ksay command is there for us to use and if otherwise stefan wouldnt of put it on Kingdoms. we werent abusing it, I was talking to the guild.

This particular person (IamFlinder) is now putting down the Queen of Samurai when she is way higher then him. acting like he is god of samurai.

Gihei Zalinto Tasha (Samurai) (8/9/2003 5:44:11 PM):
Guild message:
(( Everyone thinks Lyndzey is godness on her. But she's not. ))

Please do something about this.

Lyndzey
08-10-2003, 04:03 AM
I am not the leader of Samurai. Zeal keeps adding me to Samurai although I am on vacation and cannot take care of Samurai things right now.

I believe spamming in ksay is wrong, but general IC chat in ksay is fine (I actually prefer toguilds unless a RP event such as war is going on)

Princess_Galadriel16
08-10-2003, 04:04 AM
I wasnt spamming it wasnt working right, it was like lag. but they dont understand that.

I know you said you cant do anything, but can you atleast help me with this, IamFlinder just joined today and acting like he is shogun. and he is lower rank then me.

Zurkiba
08-10-2003, 05:35 AM
I used ksays for battle commands... That's the only purpose they need. Urgeant messages where people have no time to read a PM.

SmokeyX
08-10-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Princess_Galadriel16
I wasnt spamming it wasnt working right, it was like lag. but they dont understand that.

I know you said you cant do anything, but can you atleast help me with this, IamFlinder just joined today and acting like he is shogun. and he is lower rank then me.

Oh be quiet.
You did something far worse.
You say it was "lag" so lag fills up you screen with words of non sence? Then you get the other players to.
Then you get all mad about it and start saying things abou ttasha. and VERY BAD THINGS. If you want I will post them. =/

and I haven't been bossing anybody around. Me, tasha, and shobre all told you to stop using /ksay since it was annoying and it lags. But you said lyndzey said it was all right. But you kept using it for things that were OOC.

SmokeyX
08-10-2003, 09:27 PM
It still makes me mad about what you did =/
You wouldn't stop using it I understand if there was a lag since some of them sayd

Kijin princess_gabriel says:
over and over but others had sentences of nonsence, and I think I might post what you said about here.

MKSLAYER
08-11-2003, 05:05 AM
ok just for the record even though i gave up thrown rules and kingdom laws that were not officialy repealed by lyndzey are still in effect that means you read my consequences on Ksaying and the punishments are still in act (didnt think i'd go that easy;) )