PDA

View Full Version : New Samurai

Ninjitsu_Master
08-05-2003, 04:33 PM
Im just posting here saying that im the new king :o and that i am going to TRY my hardest to bring it back to the way it used to be...

Also all people wishing to join Samurai or people in Samurai who are rankless need to take the new test and also if they do not have a japanese RPish name to go to this site and get one:

http://business.baylor.edu/Phil_VanAuken//JapaneseNames.html

Note: All people caught none rping on tag will be given a punishment seen fit by the highest ranking person online.

Thank you for your time :D

Shogun Musashiden Zearu of the (Samruai)

--Chris--
08-05-2003, 11:46 PM
"am going to TRY my hardest to bring it back to the way it used to be..."

Let's hope not

Tseng
08-06-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Master
Im just posting here saying that im the new king :o and that i am going to TRY my hardest to bring it back to the way it used to be...

Also all people wishing to join Samurai or people in Samurai who are rankless need to take the new test and also if they do not have a japanese RPish name to go to this site and get one:

http://business.baylor.edu/Phil_VanAuken//JapaneseNames.html

Note: All people caught none rping on tag will be given a punishment seen fit by the highest ranking person online.

Thank you for your time :D

Shogun Musashiden Zearu of the (Samruai)

Where'd you come from? Lyndzey is supposed to become the new Emperor of Samurai.

Lyndzey
08-06-2003, 03:54 AM

The way it used to be? The way it used to be under ME.

I was supposed to get power of Samurai, not you. I was supposed to become Empress after the event and you would be a royal advisor. I don't know how this happened but it does not make me happy and there will be a fight.

Zurkiba
08-06-2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

The way it used to be? The way it used to be under ME.

I was supposed to get power of Samurai, not you. I was supposed to become Empress after the event and you would be a royal advisor. I don't know how this happened but it does not make me happy and there will be a fight.
Too bad some kingdoms might not help you because of what you did to Astri XD

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-06-2003, 05:10 AM
All people caught none rping on tag will be given a punishment seen fit by the highest ranking person online.

Then maybe you might want to do something about that guy using the nickname "Gothic Flame (Samurai)", unless something has been done already.

Lyndzey
08-06-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Too bad some kingdoms might not help you because of what you did to Astri XD

I already have Tseng's support.

It won't take much to fight a kingdom that is being rebuilt.

I caused no harm to Astri. I just wanted to make everyone happy. Dashio was mad so I told him to fake his death because I knew he would eventually just leave kingdoms. I needed to keep Rahz on my side because he was the strongest person on kingdoms at the time.

Zurkiba
08-06-2003, 06:39 AM

I already have Tseng's support.

It won't take much to fight a kingdom that is being rebuilt.

I caused no harm to Astri. I just wanted to make everyone happy. Dashio was mad so I told him to fake his death because I knew he would eventually just leave kingdoms. I needed to keep Rahz on my side because he was the strongest person on kingdoms at the time.
Boo... The world doesn't learn from history. But Dustari does help everyone (They helped Astri in the last moments XD)

But you did cause harm =x... you left Samurai.

Rahz wasn't the strongest... DragonX and Shrimp were. Then my Chris <3 Got up there with them.

--Chris--
08-06-2003, 07:24 AM
Yes :( and your Chris <3 is now sucky cause of glitchness x_x;'

Anyways...Lyndzey, I'm willing to help you out :)

deman1171
08-06-2003, 08:02 AM
How many times does Samurai have to change leaders? x_x
Lyndzey would be a leader ^_^ but it's sad that she doesen't seem to play Classic and tend to the Pizza Shack anymore :(
Oh and what is Samurai's name now?

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-06-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by deman1171

Oh and what is Samurai's name now?

I think it's something like "DBZ Budokai". I heard they're also bringing back the rank "Otaku" .:p

TerrorBite
08-06-2003, 10:30 AM
I believe all of this has come about from misinformation. MKSLAYER was under the impression that Zeal was the only senior that wanted the position, I don't think he knew that Lyndzey was after the position. I really hate to see so much bickering and arguing... You guys just need to talk it out and get everything straight. I am not against Zeal, nor Lyndzey... for they both would make good leaders, but I don't want to see every kingdom downing Samurai just because of what has happened! You guys need to think before yelling, geeze... People are already against me just for joining samurai! I had no idea that Lyndzey was even playing Kingdoms lately... gosh it gets so crazy these days... but I am glad at least someone with intelligence is in power. You need to give Zeal more credit than what you think. So I say, may the pieces fall where they may. As long as one of you two lead, I will be happy :P

deman1171
08-06-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec

I think it's something like "DBZ Budokai". I heard they're also bringing back the rank "Otaku" .:p
.................................................. ...............................No Comment.

Kojilee7
08-06-2003, 12:33 PM
Give Zeal A chance. He is trying his hardest. I think he is doing a great job *Stands By Zeal*. My Friends mean alot to me And Zeal being my friend Means Im Going to help him in anyway possible to make Samurai Better then before.

Lyndzey
08-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by TerrorBite
I believe all of this has come about from misinformation. MKSLAYER was under the impression that Zeal was the only senior that wanted the position, I don't think he knew that Lyndzey was after the position. I really hate to see so much bickering and arguing... You guys just need to talk it out and get everything straight. I am not against Zeal, nor Lyndzey... for they both would make good leaders, but I don't want to see every kingdom downing Samurai just because of what has happened! You guys need to think before yelling, geeze... People are already against me just for joining samurai! I had no idea that Lyndzey was even playing Kingdoms lately... gosh it gets so crazy these days... but I am glad at least someone with intelligence is in power. You need to give Zeal more credit than what you think. So I say, may the pieces fall where they may. As long as one of you two lead, I will be happy :P

No, MKSLAYER had talked to me and I was going to become the Empress of Samurai after his event. That changed but I still should have become Empress when I got back from vacation.

The fact that Zeal went and made new ranks (I had good ranks already setup), made me have a husband and daughter without me knowing, and made it so that he has more rights than me makes me mad.

In a forum PM, he said we would both be leaders. That's total bs. I want to know why Shogun has so much more power than Empress (in my ranking system, we would be equal) and how he got the position.

DenoriZakarum
08-06-2003, 09:10 PM

No, MKSLAYER had talked to me and I was going to become the Empress of Samurai after his event. That changed but I still should have become Empress when I got back from vacation.

The fact that Zeal went and made new ranks (I had good ranks already setup), made me have a husband and daughter without me knowing, and made it so that he has more rights than me makes me mad.

In a forum PM, he said we would both be leaders. That's total bs. I want to know why Shogun has so much more power than Empress (in my ranking system, we would be equal) and how he got the position.
Lyndzey, your acting like a *coughspoiledbratcough*. Life is unfair and this is just another reminder that there are no true online friends. They always change it.

Tseng
08-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum

Lyndzey, your acting like a *coughspoiledbratcough*. Life is unfair and this is just another reminder that there are no true online friends. They always change it.

And you are acting like a '*coughinsensitiveincompetantidiotcough*'.

DenoriZakarum
08-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Tseng

And you are acting like a '*coughinsensitiveincompetantidiotcough*'.
Maybe i missed something but didnt lyndzey used to be in Forest? she left that kingdom to be a high power in Samurai? and didnt she leave Samurai before to join Forest? then she doesnt really deserve being a high rank in samurai bc shes a traitor

Tseng
08-06-2003, 09:15 PM

Maybe i missed something but didnt lyndzey used to be in Forest? she left that kingdom to be a high power in Samurai? and didnt she leave Samurai before to join Forest? then she doesnt really deserve being a high rank in samurai bc shes a traitor

She was in Forest for a while, yeah. She left because of a problem with James. Samurai is in one hell of a poor shape and has been for some time, so I suppose she thought she'd fix it. After all, it was after she left it that its downhill spiral started. I fully support her in becoming the leader of Samurai - perhaps, finally, Samurai will once again understand the meaning of "RP."

Lyndzey
08-07-2003, 12:29 AM

You got all your facts wrong Denori, stop jumping to conclusions.

I left Samurai months ago because my account ran out. When I returned, Samurai was taken over by "demons" or something so I didn't bother to rejoin. I chose to join Forest a few weeks after returning and stayed in that kingdom for a few months. I left because of problems with James (he said something that I didn't like) a week ago or so. I became interested in becoming leader of Samurai again because the leader (Connor) no longer seemed like he wanted to play Graal.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-07-2003, 09:19 AM

perhaps, finally, Samurai will once again understand the meaning of "RP."

The sad thing about that is normally someone would mean that only figuratively, yet it is quite common to meet Samurai members who don't know what the word "RP" means.

Discharge
08-07-2003, 09:39 AM
I think its time we get new people as leaders. Not people who have staff jobs or people who have been here for ages and are well known. Pass the torch to someone new already. Ive always felt like there was some inner circle of people that consistently get the upper ranks. I myself have never actually aim to get a high rank but am satisfy as pretty much a free agent among the kingdoms Im in. In a matter of fact, Im not to sure if my kingdom leaders are aware of my existance. I cant even remember ever being order to do any tasks. Anyways, I think its good that we bring in new people into upper ranks. If he fails to achieve a moderate level of control in the role-playing of their kingdom, then discharge (hah thats my name) the leader out.

deman1171
08-07-2003, 10:24 AM
If your giving the Emperor more power because he's male then.. i'm going to take action... also i'm a traitor also ive left Dustari like.. 3 times heh they won't let me in anymore... for a good reason but i don't want to go back there.

Dark-Hashi
08-07-2003, 02:26 PM
Don't comment on this post, Just listen in to what I am saying...
Lyndzey has had a shot in as the leader of Samurai... Why not let Zeal have a chance at leading? Since you have already had your shot, and also she could take over if it didn't work out... Plus I think you are acting abit ummm childish... You don't need to be all ' I will fight this ' about it =\ Anyway enough of my 2 cents, as I said don't comment on this post I don't think I'll be checking it for replys anyway.

Borgie
08-07-2003, 03:20 PM
sorry for comment, but you are absolutely right... why not giving him a chance?

Zurkiba
08-07-2003, 06:14 PM
If your giving the Emperor more power because he's male then.. i'm going to take action... also i'm a traitor also ive left Dustari like.. 3 times heh they won't let me in anymore... for a good reason but i don't want to go back there.
Males had all the power in Fuedal Asia.

So just break away and start a band of Amazons or something o.o

ApeHex
08-07-2003, 07:34 PM
lmao!
;x
i want to be one of the males that the amazons use
;o
nice rping there
;D

MKSLAYER
08-07-2003, 11:07 PM
ok i only read up to denori's ****ing bastardness because i got friggen mad at all this. look at the samurai boreds please =_= and for all that were shunning lyndzey she stated the truth, as how the hell this got to how it is i have no friggen clue

Tseng
08-07-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Dark-Hashi
Lyndzey has had a shot in as the leader of Samurai... Why not let Zeal have a chance at leading? Since you have already had your shot, and also she could take over if it didn't work out... Plus I think you are acting abit ummm childish... You don't need to be all ' I will fight this ' about it =\ Anyway enough of my 2 cents, as I said don't comment on this post I don't think I'll be checking it for replys anyway.

I thought you were against people whose business it wasn't, posting in others' threads? And then you ask them not to respond to your posts?

http://ultimagamers.com/postimages/hypocrite.jpg

Zurkiba
08-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Well Lyndzey has had her shot at Accounts Admin so I guess she should just quit now to give people who obviously dont deserve the job a 'shot' at it.

Lyndzey
08-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Dark-Hashi

I'm going to comment about this.

I was supposed to get leadership. MKSLAYER gave me the king position. Somehow, someone else got that position. I want to know how he got that position.

deman1171
08-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Well, there needs to be a kingdom with a woman as the leader.. maybe Lyndzey can make Samurai more woman friendly or something x_x

Borgie
08-08-2003, 09:49 PM
I think the problem is not that one of the kingdoms is not "woman friendly"

but it seems MKSLAYER told Zeal AND Lyndzey they will be the new Shogun...
We know that Lyndzey has been the greates leader samurai ever had, but now Zeal is shogun and I think he kinda deserves it...
They would both have a right to be shogun/emperor/whatever :\

MKSLAYER
08-08-2003, 09:51 PM
actually demon thats what i was thinking =P i think that there should be a female ruler as there has yet to be one. my graal client no longer exists so i cant do anything on kingdoms now =P

deman1171
08-08-2003, 09:56 PM
I agree.. this girl *starbrite she makes awesome graphics and she made some totally awesome female bodies and she's trying to get them uploaded on different servers..heh we need more female players.. real females =P

Tseng
08-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Borgie
but it seems MKSLAYER told Zeal AND Lyndzey they will be the new Shogun...

No. Lyndzey was to rule. Zeal got something into his head all on his own.

We know that Lyndzey has been the greates leader samurai ever had,

Glad you realize that.

but now Zeal is shogun and I think he kinda deserves it...

False. What has he ever done for Samurai while he was a member? I have never even heard of this person. What are his qualifications to lead a kingdom?

They would both have a right to be shogun/emperor/whatever :\

False. Lyndzey was not only promised the throne but has the greatest claim to it as well as is the most deserving of it.

Valder
08-08-2003, 10:56 PM

No. Lyndzey was to rule. Zeal got something into his head all on his own.

Glad you realize that.

False. What has he ever done for Samurai while he was a member? I have never even heard of this person. What are his qualifications to lead a kingdom?

False. Lyndzey was not only promised the throne but has the greatest claim to it as well as is the most deserving of it.

People seem to think that just because they have been in a kingdom for a long time they deserve to run it, regardless of this they have proven themselves worthy or not. This is what we are seeing in Crecent Pirates and Samurai. Then they have their friends as followers who believe that if their friend becomes leader they can get a high position and "leet" items.

MKSLAYER
08-08-2003, 11:00 PM
just for the record Lyndzey should be the queen by now...any ways yeah thats all i had to say

Valder
08-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
just for the record Lyndzey should be the king by now...any ways yeah thats all i had to say

*sigh*
Lyndzey is a WOMAN, therefor she should be QUEEN, not KING.

Tseng
08-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Valder

*sigh*
Lyndzey is a WOMAN, therefor she should be QUEEN, not KING.

A woman can be a king.

deman1171
08-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Yea he mean's she should be the Leader of Samurai.

Zurkiba
08-09-2003, 12:00 AM
Well, there needs to be a kingdom with a woman as the leader.. maybe Lyndzey can make Samurai more woman friendly or something x_x
Who's to say that just because there is a female player that she will be better then a male one?

If you had to choose over a female and president Reagen... which one would you pick?

Dont base off gender.

deman1171
08-09-2003, 12:28 AM
I didn't say she would do better x_x

Lyndzey
08-09-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

If you had to choose over a female and president Reagen... which one would you pick?

Lyndzey. Even though I would not be a good president of the US, I "deserve a shot at it", as one person stated.

I am complaining because I was given the king rank, but somehow that was removed from me.

deman1171
08-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Yea even though i'm not Samurai i think wether the other guy deserves it or not it's rightfully her's.

Zurkiba
08-09-2003, 08:53 AM

Lyndzey. Even though I would not be a good president of the US, I "deserve a shot at it", as one person stated.

I am complaining because I was given the king rank, but somehow that was removed from me.
Well you should be king err queen... empress... It's just that Emily person was like 'The next monarch should be a woman'.

Borgie
08-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Hm... when did he tell you you will be shogun?
I think it depends on what MKSLYER said first!
Maybe he said Lyndzey, saw that she was forest member
and then changed to Zeal :\ (and I got a PM where MKSLAYER said he want Zeal as next shogun)
I think I would prefer Lyndzey as leader (and as Us president ;) )
but I'd also like to give Zeal a chance

baywatch1
08-09-2003, 04:17 PM
Lyndzey is supposed to get king! Connor wanted that! He said
Lyndzey king
zeal second in leadership
and me as third!
so! lyndzey should get king!
i like zeal! but Connor wanted Lyndzey so she could get it!
Shes the best king! She was the best and will get the best!

Borgie
08-09-2003, 04:21 PM
Hm... yeah that sounds good!
Maybe it was really supposed to be like that...

MKSLAYER
08-09-2003, 05:01 PM
actually Michael just basically said what i PM'ed him about rulership. i have no clue why she got unrecruited...anyways zeal just please fix this please =_=

Lyndzey
08-09-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Borgie
Hm... when did he tell you you will be shogun?
I think it depends on what MKSLYER said first!
Maybe he said Lyndzey, saw that she was forest member
and then changed to Zeal :\ (and I got a PM where MKSLAYER said he want Zeal as next shogun)
I think I would prefer Lyndzey as leader (and as Us president ;) )
but I'd also like to give Zeal a chance

I actually quit Forest quite a while ago (couple weeks ago).

MKSLAYER gave me the king title (that is the one with all the rights and such) but somehow Zeal got that king title.

Zeal has not answered my question yet. I want to know how he got the king title when MKSLAYER set my rank as the king.

draco5432
08-09-2003, 08:26 PM

I want to know how he got the king title when MKSLAYER set my rank as the king.

"Stefan I am suppose to be King of Samurai, can you set my kingdoms rights so i am?!"-Zeal

"Sure 1 sec"-Stefan

See how easy that was?

deman1171
08-09-2003, 10:49 PM
If he did lie and do that then i feel like i'm going to puke.

Zurkiba
08-09-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by draco5432

"Stefan I am suppose to be King of Samurai, can you set my kingdoms rights so i am?!"-Zeal

"Sure 1 sec"-Stefan

See how easy that was?
It would be

*ten mins later*

*twenty mins later*

"x-x" -Stefan

Lyndzey
08-10-2003, 03:53 AM
If he did lie and do that then i feel like i'm going to puke.

That is why I want answers from Zeal.

He needs to stop adding me to Samurai, I am not going to join Samurai as Queen until I talk to him.

Borgie
08-10-2003, 05:12 AM
Well... we had a rank system with emperor/empress AND shogun before!
Maybe Lyndzey was meant to be Empress and Zeal to be Shogun...

Ninjitsu_Master
08-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Hmmm this is getting out of hand :\

Well here is the story:

One day im playing graal and i decide to go on tag and see who is on... I put it on and I am Shogun, so i thought wow connor must have left and made me shogun! So iw as all happy and stuff and (seeing as i knew nothing of Lyndzey becoming king) changed all the ranks to the ones i wanted... Then i post this thread on the forums and learn that Lyndzey was meant to be king...

Yeh and then we are here :o

So i have NO idea at all how i got Shogun :\ all i knew is that connor said i might be shogun and i got it so i thought it was his decision... :(

Well i logged on and Lyndzey is king now so i guess thats the end of it :o

MKSLAYER
08-11-2003, 03:32 PM
"Lyndzey will be Empress (Empress is former king rank[leader])
Zeal will be shogun (A new rank [not ruler])