PDA

View Full Version : #1 Blackguard Event, Augest 2003

MKSLAYER
08-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Thats right its time for the first event. on the introductory event it was told a little more about the background but this time i'm leaving it up for the public. Thats right you guys! here are some things i was thinking of a lot of things and on kingdoms today i took a mini vote, how ever not all the "your event" PM's got chosen in matter of fact most of them got transfered into somthing completely different XD. So with out further stalling and boring stuff...dun dun dun dun(i gotta fill this line XD) dun dun dun
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Events|:.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massive War: Create teams and duke it out, last one standing wins (level devided
Massive War, lairs: each team has lairs that the team must defend. in the begining of the game you get supplies in it.
Tag Team: Pick a team: one high level, one low level. two different catagories: high and low wins accumulate points team at the end with most points wins it for the place (will probobly be broken down into level specific catagories)
Ship Builders: Teams duke it out building ships. either: first one to build # wins or most ships built in # time wins
these are the only choices that are going to be avalible so no event suggestions other then the ones above (be free to add suggestions on how to host them though)

DragonX
08-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Due to MKSLAYER leaving, he will not be hosting this event so I will close this thread so confusion does not arise later.