PDA

View Full Version : Good-bye for now

Heiwaronsha
07-31-2003, 12:23 AM
I've got to stop living my life on the computer and Nintendo, and start living in reality. You guys won't see me around here much anymore, if at all.

To those of you who weren't aware, I'm Jesse .. also known as lockeboy. To those of you who don't know me, you may have known Hei. She played solely on Kingdoms. She left a while ago, and probably won't come back for a while, if ever at all .. she, unlike me, had the good sense to live life to the fullest while she has the chance.

So, I'm going to follow her lead. I did spend money on this game, but I got enough out of it. To those of you who were my friend here, you can still catch me on AIM or whatever. My main AIM name is Heiwaronsha, and my name on the laptop is Douchousha. My AOL name is Constant Panda. If you never knew me here, perhaps you'd like to know me anyway. That's fine, don't hesitate to IM me sometime .. but as I said, I'm not going to be on the computer as much as I used to be.

Oh, and my LiveJournal .. my account there is "lockeboy" if you're interested. Uh, well, I guess that's all you need to know. I enjoyed my time here .. sort of. I think I'll have a much better time in the real world, though.

Hey, I hope you do too.

Bye everyone. :)

Shiftk03-
07-31-2003, 01:54 AM
You kids need to learn how to seperate games from reality. I have more then an avid social life, yet I'm still able to play this game without it interfering with real life.

Loriel
07-31-2003, 04:00 AM
But, I don't play much Graal, and have no social life either! So you cannot blame it on Graal!

Androk
07-31-2003, 05:23 AM
Neh I have ebough of a social life, and I play Graal. Two don't really connect. Graal makes me happy :)

tlf288
07-31-2003, 05:32 AM
I have to admit I have given up real life things for Graal, but I have done just as much the other way around too :p .

People on the Internet just don't understand that other people have lives to live, they want me to be on 24 hours a day :\ .

--Chris--
07-31-2003, 07:06 AM
Bye

Geno
07-31-2003, 07:18 AM
see ya ;o

Nick1988
07-31-2003, 11:01 AM
Bye.

superb
07-31-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-
You kids need to learn how to seperate games from reality. I have more then an avid social life, yet I'm still able to play this game without it interfering with real life.

Same here. I hold a job, hang with friends, go to school etc, and still manage to play Graal or browse the forums once or twice a day