PDA

View Full Version : Valikoria

DarkHero
07-28-2003, 06:13 AM
so what do you think about it? do u like it or not?

well not even 5 minutes i got banned for "sexual harrassment and argueing with staff"...

already we have rpg corrupt staff...kinda sad :-\

anyway besides the bad bad bad BAD lag and people every where saying OMFG THIS SERVER RULES GO HOME ****s..its alright...

konidias
07-28-2003, 01:17 PM
After about 20 minutes I was walking around and some guy comes up to me and this is basically what our conversation was:

Guy: "Idiot."
Me: "Huh?"
Guy: "You're hacking"
Guy: "I saw you wall hacking."
Me: "wtf?"
Guy: "Don't play dumb, I'm reporting you."

Then about 5 minutes later, some staff warps to me (yes me directly, using warpto konidias), while I'm killing blob things. :rolleyes: The server is so laggy it probably just looked like I was on a wall or something.

I'm already seriously disliking this new Val or whatever it is. Everybody that plays it seems to be greedy and they steal your money, your kills, then call you a newbie. It would help if the developers there had any clue as to how you have to make leveling up in order for it to be fun.

Here's a hint: Make more, and bigger, monster areas. Right now you have to go in like 2-3 little TINY caves, or one little room of some sort. It's just asking for trouble. You're forcing everyone to fight right next to eachother, and you're bound to have players arguing over kills, and money stealing, and everything. If you have more areas to kill monsters in, and BIGGER areas, instead of little tiny spaces where the monsters get stuck in the walls and you can't even walk around someone to get to another part of the room.

An explanation as to the stats and how to play would be nice as well. I'm just looking at all these numbers and have no idea what most of them mean. Where the heck can I see how much money I have? How do I drop it? How do I drop anything? What are all the dozens of stats in the weapon menu thing? Why do I swing my normal Graal sword, and then swing a custom sword? I'm guessing the last one is just a glitch?

Why didn't you guys fix this stuff earlier? Did you not notice that nearly half of the enemies get stuck in the walls? :p

Thallen
07-28-2003, 02:33 PM
After about 10 minutes on the server, and after I realize what I'm doing, masses start about "erectile disfunction" and such...when Valikorlia was up some short time ago, it was like this as well, it seems Valikorlia is a server intended for more mature (or not really...) people. Anyway, I dislike the levels, but that has somewhat been a trademark of Valikorlia, their slightly unique levelling. The monster system is nice and all, I think it's a pretty decent server. Maybe Unholy Nation will now have an opposition for the top spot on the Classic playerlist.

Geno
07-28-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Thallen
erectile disfunction"

i beleave it was anal leakage. not that that matters or anything.
but yes i was also being questioned about wall hacking, and at first their tileset didn't load becuase it was so laggy, there were still tiles that blocked me but some guy was like OMG I AM STAFF LOOK OUT U R REPORTED DUDE. even though nothing happined. the server was really lagged out for the 10 minutes i was on ;x
but the whole level up which stats you want to looked pretty nifty.

Spark910
07-28-2003, 03:50 PM
I dont like RP.. so I dislike most of the RP rules, and punishments for the simle things.

Lyndzey
07-28-2003, 04:15 PM
I almost got banned on that server once for having a * in my name.

I go on and I notice that they are using a lot of Providence graphics (window, lute, and I'm sure there are more) and there have also been some complaints about stolen graphics...

-Albus
07-28-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

I go on and I notice that they are using a lot of Providence graphics (window, lute, and I'm sure there are more) and there have also been some complaints about stolen graphics...
I noticed that as well, but when I asked someone about it, they said it was alright since Mido was co-manager or something along those lines.

Dude6252000
07-28-2003, 07:44 PM
They're extremely ban happy on new people, apparently. Tseng and a lot of others were going around with {Leet RPer} in their name, and they never got banned because they weren't on the starting dock. I set my name with {Leet RPer} in it, "You have about 10 seconds before you're banned forever."

protagonist
07-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Haha it's back.

W4nk5t4
07-28-2003, 07:57 PM
I got banned after 5 minutes for setting my nick as "Tollbooth Willy"

Amagius
07-28-2003, 08:18 PM
I was about to get banned with Amagoo LOLEL as my name, but I changed it to Adam Lin integra for support. I swear they've taken sounds from G2k2 and RPGMAKER 2000 &2003. Maybe they asked Stefan but I know they didn't ask ASCII for some of the sounds.

The graphics are nice, and the menus are nice also. I like monster spawns more than Prov., but other than that, Prov was the place winner.

Nitkizi
07-28-2003, 08:47 PM
I can not enjoy a server at all with that much lag. It's horrible.

Not to mention the dozens of masses of "omg you are all ****s" "stupid a$$ ****s" and such even though nobody had a clue of what to do...

thesaiyan
07-28-2003, 09:30 PM
Those people need to serouisly learn how to link levels. I walk into some building and I end up on a wall and 3 guys come in saying Im hacking. Then I use unstick me and and get warped onto another wall where Im called hacker yet again. Then some of the staff are running around acting all high and mighty threatening to ban "hackers" when in fact they do not know how to link friggen levels.. That place = the suck. :\

Spark910
07-28-2003, 09:40 PM
I have sorted out alot when it was UC about stolen GFX and things. Let me know if there are more there. I will drop by later myself and look over it too.

Thallen
07-28-2003, 09:44 PM

They almost banned a person named Cyan Omanae for having the first name of a Final Fantasy character. Cyan is a color, and a general name, I find that very ignorant.

TribulationStaff
07-28-2003, 09:49 PM
They are still using my lute and fife ganis even after I told them to take them down. One such level is aeglos_inn2.nw

At least I dont hear any wavs from them or I would be really mad.

Anyway a crappy server is what you get when someone who was fired from Prov for being a bad lat, bad nat, and all around idiot becomes a manager.

Nick1988
07-28-2003, 09:55 PM
I got on and I kept on getting linked to this water level and then appearing in another level :\ I don't have the patience for that crap, so I got off.

Amagius
07-29-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by TribulationStaff
They are still using my lute and fife ganis even after I told them to take them down. One such level is aeglos_inn2.nw

At least I dont hear any wavs from them or I would be really mad.

Anyway a crappy server is what you get when someone who was fired from Prov for being a bad lat, bad nat, and all around idiot becomes a manager.

<3 Giltwist. [On the accusation that this was cryptic, I'll rephrase.]

I agree totally on the subject, though I'm small friends with Mido (We're talking about him, right).

Demon
07-29-2003, 09:28 AM
I think right now its the best playerworld, I say its going in the right direction.

CasanovaCanavi
07-29-2003, 09:51 AM
This is patheic.. A server like this shouldn't you be up.. :o

davidpsy
07-29-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Demon
I think right now its the best playerworld, I say its going in the right direction.

superb
07-29-2003, 09:58 AM

Yep, laggy poorly scripted combat systems, corrupted staff, idiotic staff, stolen ganis, idiotic role players, crappy levels, lack of variety in everything about the server, etc...

That's exactly what we need.

davidpsy
07-29-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by superb

Yep, laggy poorly scripted combat systems, corrupted staff, idiotic staff, stolen ganis, idiotic role players, crappy levels, lack of variety in everything about the server, etc...

That's exactly what we need.
I thought my ***** was good but that pretty much cut to the crap lol.

ZanderX
07-29-2003, 10:57 AM
That's it, I'm getting Malak.

Pull this planet over, I want off.

Crono
07-29-2003, 05:08 PM

Alot of servers use that "window gfx", some servers like babylon edited it and used there own but some other server still have it. I can point out on Babylon level that has it right now. And babylon also has the chickens and cows from harvest moon. Why not yell at them for having copyrighted gfx rather than yelling at us for having a dead server's gfx? (Yelling as in bishing and complaining, alot of people have been, not just you x_x)

Also, we're not "Ban happy" we just have some idiot staff and can't get rid of them. Yes I'm the LAT Captain and im extremely loose..as in, if someone starts cursing in front of me I just give them a warning or something. I don't jail them asap. :\

We don't really have 1337 NAT team so Tseng fixed some stuff for us yestarday, level wise, yes it needs work. The people who generated the overworld went level happy and decided to make a 2-4 thousand level overworld. That puts us through alot of work.

Yeah yeah, I know, our staff is un-organized and some are idiotic and corrupt but we don't have many good scripters or level makers. Our GETS are lazy..

We're improving on some stuff and yes Valikorlia is an RP server so don't get on and expect pking. Also, "pure valikorlians" or the Valikorlian oldbies ARE ALL SMART ASSES. It's just somethign we can't get rid of. If they start harassing you in a "legal" way just ignore them and walk away..or tell me and I'll deal with them.

Our system is still improving and I don't know which staffers said val was ready for public (because as you can see we're NOT x_x) but its not...so stop complaining about major bugs. We're fixing them.

RP Rules apply, you can't set your nick to something like "OMFG 1337 h4x0r!!1111" You have to have OOC in your name when you're not in character. If you don't know what OOC and IC are, you might as well just stay off.

Thats all I have to say.

-Crono (LAT Captain)

^_^

protagonist
07-29-2003, 05:11 PM
It's Valikorlia. Why are any of you surprised?

Lyndzey
07-29-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Gerami

Alot of servers use that "window gfx", some servers like babylon edited it and used there own but some other server still have it. I can point out on Babylon level that has it right now. And babylon also has the chickens and cows from harvest moon. Why not yell at them for having copyrighted gfx rather than yelling at us for having a dead server's gfx? (Yelling as in bishing and complaining, alot of people have been, not just you x_x)

Well, Malak was the old co-owner of Providence so I guess it's ok since he works on Valikorlia now...

I like Valikorlia and all, but it makes me miss Providence :[

thesaiyan
07-29-2003, 05:59 PM
Solution = GET RID OF ALL THE STUPID STAFF THAT ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF THEIR RC. And find people that know how to manage a server.

DarkHero
07-29-2003, 06:11 PM
i'm still kinda pist at the fact that the GP Captian banned me for argueing with staff..which i wasnt. Anyway...Hopefully it goes down. We don't need ban happy people running a server. I mean when i was on the first day..the staff list took over the playerlist...i mean the GP's had to have (RC) in their RC name..wanted to look special...i mean this has to be the worst server i have ever played.

adam
07-29-2003, 06:15 PM

Well, Malak was the old co-owner of Providence so I guess it's ok since he works on Valikorlia now...

I like Valikorlia and all, but it makes me miss Providence :[

Very true, I miss providence. I like Val becouse it reminds me of providence ;)

I think if they can iron out the bugs and reduce the lag it can become a worthwhile server, and Most of these bugs could have been fixed without allowing players access, so that is kinda lame.

Darlene159
07-29-2003, 07:08 PM
RP Rules apply, you can't set your nick to something like "OMFG 1337 h4x0r!!1111" You have to have OOC in your name when you're not in character. If you don't know what OOC and IC are, you might as well just stay off. Uh, this is what you are gonna say to paying customers? Might want to re-think telling people to stay off of a server just because they dont know what something means.

Demon
07-29-2003, 08:18 PM
It may have all this stuff with bad levels, gfx, corrupt staff, etc. But every other current playerworld has these things. I say its a step in the right direction because it does have some new things.

Fuel_Injected
07-29-2003, 08:53 PM
I was playing today and found that at least 3 of ther monsters look quite alike to monsters from Ragnarok Online, and also, they have used Alberta Docks which is also part of Ragnarok.

Neonight
07-29-2003, 09:19 PM

God damnit, if my Providence graphics are on that server after I specifically told Weow not to use them, heads are going to roll. Tyne made the lute, window, vines, etc., but I made a few of the icons.

Let's face it: since Tyne left the first Valikorlia, it has been nothing but a burden to Graal.

TribulationStaff
07-29-2003, 09:22 PM
And I did the fife. Both of which I first asked then demanded being taken down, because I plan on reusing them. And considering I made the wavs and the version of code that made the lute work on prov, I think I have every right to reuse the lute too.

Neonight
07-29-2003, 09:29 PM
And I did the fife. Both of which I first asked then demanded being taken down, because I plan on reusing them. And considering I made the wavs and the version of code that made the lute work on prov, I think I have every right to reuse the lute too.

I don't see my graphics on there at the time, but I'm trying to talk to Malak. I asked him where the head honcho was.

On another note, I just heard sounds that I'm sure are from RPG Maker 2000.

And on yet another note, why the hell are there people running around on Valikorlia with (Coder) tags?

TribulationStaff
07-29-2003, 10:09 PM
The wavs for the lute were recorded from my synthesizer.

Crono
07-29-2003, 11:14 PM
Ok...try doing this.

Make a list of all the things that are stolen. (I dont mean suspected of being stolen like the "ragnarok monsters" which we did by ourselves)

Make the list a bit organized and I'll take care of the rest. Its pretty hard to actually organize -anything-.

I think im one of the only staff with a gold/vip account x_x..

TB3
07-29-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by konidias
After about 20 minutes I was walking around and some guy comes up to me and this is basically what our conversation was:

Guy: "Idiot."
Me: "Huh?"
Guy: "You're hacking"
Guy: "I saw you wall hacking."
Me: "wtf?"
Guy: "Don't play dumb, I'm reporting you."

Then about 5 minutes later, some staff warps to me (yes me directly, using warpto konidias), while I'm killing blob things. :rolleyes: The server is so laggy it probably just looked like I was on a wall or something.

I'm already seriously disliking this new Val or whatever it is. Everybody that plays it seems to be greedy and they steal your money, your kills, then call you a newbie. It would help if the developers there had any clue as to how you have to make leveling up in order for it to be fun.

Here's a hint: Make more, and bigger, monster areas. Right now you have to go in like 2-3 little TINY caves, or one little room of some sort. It's just asking for trouble. You're forcing everyone to fight right next to eachother, and you're bound to have players arguing over kills, and money stealing, and everything. If you have more areas to kill monsters in, and BIGGER areas, instead of little tiny spaces where the monsters get stuck in the walls and you can't even walk around someone to get to another part of the room.

An explanation as to the stats and how to play would be nice as well. I'm just looking at all these numbers and have no idea what most of them mean. Where the heck can I see how much money I have? How do I drop it? How do I drop anything? What are all the dozens of stats in the weapon menu thing? Why do I swing my normal Graal sword, and then swing a custom sword? I'm guessing the last one is just a glitch?

Why didn't you guys fix this stuff earlier? Did you not notice that nearly half of the enemies get stuck in the walls? :p

Hahahahah i just logged on and watched a GP "yell its ban time"
and banned someone for speed hacking.... its funny though because he proved he was speed hacking with a ... a screenshot.... how does a screen shot prove someone was speed hacking???

Demon
07-30-2003, 01:10 AM
That is well funny!

Golbez
07-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Thats just messed up. I think they should be taken down for many reasons. I would even ban the owners from Graal so they cant try making anther server like that :/
Val was good back when it started but now it sucks.... Its like Providence they were good at first then they went down hill...

Tseng
07-30-2003, 10:58 AM
I question the requirement to have "OOC" in your name, when there are dozens, perhaps hundreds, of nicknames you could use to clearly indicate you are not RPing.

For example, if you refer to "RPing" with your name, you are obviously not "in character," because your character would have no knowledge of what RPing is, or also if you have a name related to any current political events, becuase obviously your character would not know that it is believed that Sadaam's sons have been eliminated.

When asked why OOC is in the name, I've been told "so people know you're not RPing" - why, then, should no other name which clearly indicates you are not RPing, be disallowed? I see no reason that I should not be able to connect to that server with the nickname "*Tseng" or even "Tseng {Leet RPer}" - both of those nicknames rather indicate that I am not at the moment RPing (although the second one would tend to indicate that I am interested in doing so in the near future).

Chris1Polly
07-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Valikorlia hah.. I dont know what you were expecting when you logged on but if it was "val" you went to the wrong place. (Val being the old valikorlia where there was at least -some- fun) Im ashamed to say I USED to be staff there, but that was before most of this new crap. When I left things were nowhere near completion and estimated release date was late august or something. Anyways.. back on tack. This new Valikorlia is a product of corruption and theft, Ive noticed alot of it myself - random snes rpg gfx, ripped sounds ect.- While I was there I tried to get rid of most of it. Heh wanna know whats funny? I was run off the server, vicious things were said/done to me just so I would stop trying to end their corruption/theft. Its sad really, but for someone who loved the server to hate it so much, there must have been a really big change.. for the worse. I agree with everyone else who has said so "the server should not be allowed to be up". As for the system.. its scripted really well, I can say Im impressed, but it was done by Entrancer, very little was actually done by the one taking credit for it (Clash). Its overcomplicated for players to use. With the serious stuff aside Im posting my song about valikorlia! :p (to the tune of "12 days of christmas")

TWELVE VISITS TO VALIKORLIA - BY AEGLOS LIRINEN
===============================================
On my first visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, an island filled with newbies!

On my second visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, two pimp'n hats and an island filled with newbies!

On my third visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my fourth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my fifth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, FIVE OOOOOLDBIEES four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my sixth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my seventh visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, seven buggy monsters, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my eighth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, eight boats a floatin', seven buggy monsters, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my ninth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, nine corrupt staff members, eight boats a floatin', seven buggy monsters, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my tenth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, ten pimps a boating, nine corrupt staff members, eight boats a floatin', seven buggy monsters, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my eleventh visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, eleven ripped graphics, ten pimps a boating, nine corrupt staff members, eight boats a floatin', seven buggy monsters, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!

On my twelveth visit to valikorlia the staffers gave to me, tweleve globals screaming, eleven ripped graphics, ten pimps a boating, nine corrupt staff members, eight boats a floatin', seven buggy monsters, six laggy systems, FIVE OOOLDBIEES, four *****s, three tile errors, two pimp'n hats, and an island filled with newbies!
----------------------
"12 globals screaming" refers back to an old val experience where globals were called almost every day to do something. All other statements refer to the current valikorlia (I mean if you can legally obtain a pimp hat yet be banned for using an aterisk in your name theres something wrong)

ONE LAST THING ^_^ I PROMISe hehe this nice little screenshot of their "RPing" (censored a naughty word being used by the gloriously uncorrupt staff ):rolleyes:

Chris1Polly
07-30-2003, 03:24 PM
oops forgot to attach :megaeek:

Neoreno
07-30-2003, 03:31 PM
Those GPs must've been hired by the first come, first serve method.

DarkHero
07-30-2003, 05:35 PM
your prolly right neo. I mean i have never seen this kind of management and staff before. The only person i saw that was decent was Malinko ^_^.

davidpsy
07-30-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Chris1Polly
Snip

***** lololol, btw yes corrupt staff can ruin a wonderful server thats why I make sure all the staff on sans today are not corrupt and people I can trust.

konidias
07-30-2003, 07:21 PM
I don't understand... what are you supposed to roleplay as exactly? A medieval pimp that fights goblins and rabbits, and cruises around on his purple pimpin' boat, looking for new islands and new ho's?

davidpsy
07-30-2003, 07:23 PM
I don't understand... what are you supposed to roleplay as exactly? A medieval pimp that fights goblins and rabbits, and cruises around on his purple pimpin' boat, looking for new islands and new ho's?

If I had the sig space I would so quote that *****.

Tseng
07-30-2003, 07:28 PM

Ah, but what if another pimp arrives? Then the serious roleplaying begins!

Crono
07-30-2003, 07:33 PM
1) The whole pimp boat was made by the idiot Clash. (Yes the one who was blacklisted then hired, and takes credit for most of the things on val)

2) I love the Valikorlian song

3) Like I said, before you yell at us for having "illegal" graphics, go yell at servers like babylon who are using harvest moon graphics and (what we're getting yelled at for) providence graphics. (the windows)

Tseng
07-30-2003, 07:36 PM
3) Like I said, before you yell at us for having "illegal" graphics, go yell at servers like babylon who are using harvest moon graphics and (what we're getting yelled at for) providence graphics. (the windows)

How about we "yell at" anyone and everyone who is using graphics they are not allowed to? That sounds fair to me.

Demon
07-30-2003, 07:46 PM
1) The whole pimp boat was made by the idiot Clash. (Yes the one who was blacklisted then hired, and takes credit for most of the things on val)

All I hear is bad things why not fire him?

Neonight
07-30-2003, 07:54 PM

2) I love the Valikorlian song

What about the Lute music/graphics? I'm sure if you wanted, Giltwist could very easily re-create the same wavs on his synthesizer. Valikorlia should get yelled at first. It has more *****s on it.

Crono
07-30-2003, 07:57 PM
I doubt we stole your "lute" but if we did, give me the gfx name/sounds and I'll get someone to do something about it. As for stolen graphics and such, just list all the stolen stuff and I'll get them deleted.

TribulationStaff
07-30-2003, 09:12 PM
I doubt we stole your "lute" but if we did, give me the gfx name/sounds and I'll get someone to do something about it. As for stolen graphics and such, just list all the stolen stuff and I'll get them deleted.

Look in the Aeglos Inn, as I posted previously

And while I have no screenshots from prov, I can tell you the names of everything, show you my script, even tell you some of the musical combinations I used as magic on prov

I just wish I had thought to sneak in a watermark or something.

fife.gif (which does seem to be missing from your server)
fifehand.gif
P_luteplay1.gif
P_luteplay2.gif

g_lute#.gani
p_luteidle.gani
fife#.gani
fifeidle#.gani

and while I can't tell without hearing, you may even have p_luteplay.gani

Of course, nothing keeps you folks from renaming the files. The only proof I have is everyone who ever enjoyed playing providence. Prov oldbies can probably remember the period before I fixed Tyne's lute and you could warp all over the place by playing on the edge of a level. Think back to my instruments on Providence, then look at what goes on in the Aeglos Inn.

I'd look at the ganis themselves, if the sounds haven't been removed, the lute will use g_lute#.wav. Depending on when the fife wavs were acquired it will either use the 2k1 flute wavs or fife#.wav

TribulationStaff
07-30-2003, 09:19 PM
Upon closer inspection, the lute is definitely prov's. However I do notie a small difference in the hands, leading me to think you did not have all the graphics for the gani or wanted to sideline the chance of being called on it. The motions are the same, the lute graphic, at least, is the same.

Spark910
07-30-2003, 09:56 PM
Upon closer inspection, the lute is definitely prov's. However I do notie a small difference in the hands, leading me to think you did not have all the graphics for the gani or wanted to sideline the chance of being called on it. The motions are the same, the lute graphic, at least, is the same.

I'll go do that now.
About the music: It should be gone, if not let me know.

davidpsy
07-31-2003, 03:38 AM

2 wrongs dont make a right.

Crono
07-31-2003, 01:54 PM
Actually..what would be very good is if a global staff member who sees anything illegal comes on and demands it deleted. Alot of the valikorlian staff dont have gold accounts so they dont read the forums. (And you think they listen to me? x_x)

Once again, sorry for the lute. *coughs* even though AEGLOS was the one who uploaded them ages ago *coughs* o_O

superb
07-31-2003, 05:57 PM
Actually..what would be very good is if a global staff member who sees anything illegal comes on and demands it deleted. Alot of the valikorlian staff dont have gold accounts so they dont read the forums. (And you think they listen to me? x_x)

Once again, sorry for the lute. *coughs* even though AEGLOS was the one who uploaded them ages ago *coughs* o_O

If you guys would keep track of it yourselves a global wouldn't have to waste their time doing that while they could be doing something more important.

Tseng
07-31-2003, 08:43 PM

Yes, that's a great idea! Completely shirk your responsibility as server staff by saying it's a global staff's fault for not finding it!

CasanovaCanavi
07-31-2003, 09:01 PM

That just makes me laugh.. :p

Demon
07-31-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Tseng

Yes, that's a great idea! Completely shirk your responsibility as server staff by saying it's a global staff's fault for not finding it!

Actually Tseng, it's not a bad idea..

CasanovaCanavi
07-31-2003, 09:48 PM

Actually Tseng, it's not a bad idea..

rofl.. Ok, tell us why it isn't a bad idea.. I could use another laugh. :p

draygin
07-31-2003, 10:29 PM
I dont see how you guys are getting banned for this stuff. I've been trying for at least a year (since virtue was manager) to get banned and with no success.. I've run around with my name Madmartigan or Madmartigan FIGHT TEH SYSTEM! and many other forms. I've gone staff hunting and pked them a bunch before growing bored with that. I've even argued with staff like the Guild Admin. One time Brad and I where RPing orcs and the admin was like you guys have like 10 seconds to take Banthar's Horde out of your name because its not a real guild. Of course I couldnt resist belittling the Guild Admin at the time and I've had LAT's tell me I'm banned when I've messaged them ridiculing how bad the levels where. Or when I've pmed staff demanding that they shut up with the arguing in mass messages because I had my mass messages turned off and didnt want to hear their dribble. But I can still log on. :D Not that I normally do except to see what's been stolen in the past month. (always a fun way to spend an hour) the lag is to annoying its like running through water.

On a seperate note the fife ganis and what not are still in the level as of last night. Please remove them from the actual level.

Crono
08-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Tseng

Of course it's our responsibility but the problem is, I dont have rights, the rest of the staff dont read this forum, and if I tell them to do ANYTHING they NEVER listen. The people that have the rights that are on all day are people like Clash. (Yes thats a bad thing because nothing gets deleted o_o;;)

And Draygin, what "fife"?

draygin
08-01-2003, 05:37 PM
And Draygin, what "fife"?

The same fife that has been mentioned several times in this thread. That's in the Bar level and outside it. I think its the dragon something inn. The one with that green bubble guy that looks really good and stolen too. ;x But I'm just saying that because it looks so good.

Crono
08-01-2003, 09:02 PM
You mean the little guitar (spelling) like thing? Or the flute looking thing?

draygin
08-01-2003, 09:36 PM
You mean the little guitar (spelling) like thing? Or the flute looking thing?

lol the guitar looking thing is a lute and the flute looking thing is a fife. Although both are from Providence the one giltwist made is the Fife. The other was Tyne I believe.