PDA

View Full Version : Event: Augest, 2003: The arival of the Blackguard

MKSLAYER
07-26-2003, 08:15 PM
This is going to be a good event and i hope every one likes it ^-^.
each week maybe more then once a week if i feel up to it there will be some events. Each one unique and giving a chance for all people. Events range from riddles, mega scaled fights, and more. How ever, if you are a scammer hacker or on a kingdom blacklist you will not be able to participate and i will know so dont try anything. The event story line is in the text file as it is very big. I hope you all like the prologue into the epic strugle of the ancient black guard and those who wish to save the earth.

Kingdom members may join sorry bout the confusion

MKSLAYER
07-26-2003, 09:01 PM
In the beggining of the world the blackguard perished...

DevilsDice
08-01-2003, 04:05 AM
Sounds intresting... Im more intrested in how much you want for your Dark Flame... LOL, im jus messin...

Should be intresting, but of course, your gonna have interuptions from other players... X_X

MKSLAYER
08-01-2003, 04:32 AM
i am thinking about creating special levels but the only thing is i dont know the spar area script so it would be hard...it would have to be like kingdom wars so that i could get the black guards to exclusivly hurt other people and the people hurt the other teams and the black guards....oops did i just give away one of the events ;) the first event just so you guys know is going to be a riddle i still have to think of somthing but i will think of somthing non the less...so stay tuned guys

Geno
08-02-2003, 05:56 AM
gah i won the first event find the bury bag.
got a zormite and samurai wand, 2 diamonds, 2 gold nuggets, a few rubys and saphires... nothing to extream :(
could have put an event cube in it for me finding it ;_;
anyways. i am looking forward to the next event...as long as the prize is greater :(

MKSLAYER
08-02-2003, 06:10 AM
yeah the first one was skimpy but i didnt want to give away things that people did not know to much about first. heres the a little unravling...
Ancient scripts told of a one battle...one that would shift the weight of the world, for the black guard or the people of good....

this is jsut a small thing heres another:

death is almost a mear thing when in this armor but that is the only thing known about this powerful armor....

the upcomming events will have the different special items ^-^ so stay tuned