PDA

View Full Version : We are one again, we are anew

busyrobot
07-25-2003, 11:31 PM
Tseng and myself have talked this through, we will rejoin, and hold a meeting regarding the prospect of alliance with Zormite, which I am sure my father will find in good faith.

Tseng has had some trouble being on, he is scripting a lot for 2k1, but we worked out some ground rules that will help dustari flourish once more.

I will never forget the good hospitality of the Zormite Kingdom, it will always be a second home to me, the only one.

Those who wish to stay in settled in Zormite shall, those of us to return are returning.

And, people do not need to make the descion right now, they can choose to wait before desiding to stay or leave

Tseng
07-25-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by busyrobot
Tseng and myself have talked this through, we will rejoin, and hold a meeting regarding the prospect of alliance with Zormite, which I am sure my father will find in good faith.

Tseng has had some trouble being on, he is scripting a lot for 2k1, but we worked out some ground rules that will help dustari flourish once more.

I will never forget the good hospitality of the Zormite Kingdom, it will always be a second home to me, the only one.

Those who wish to stay in settled in Zormite shall, those of us to return are returning.

And, people do not need to make the descion right now, they can choose to wait before desiding to stay or leave

*nods in agreement* I welcome you back happily, and hope we can strive to make the future a better one, together.

Muha_builder
07-25-2003, 11:44 PM
YAHOO

DenoriZakarum
07-26-2003, 12:39 AM
Well now....THAT isnt very rp like. He was a traitor and traitors weent allowed to even be near the kingdom in medieval ages, if he was a high ranking traitor he would have been slayed bc of his intelligence (not brains, i mean like secrets in the castle, army and such) and here Padren is a Prince, leaves the kkingdom and then comes back? Theres on rp problem right there

Lyndzey
07-26-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum
Well now....THAT isnt very rp like. He was a traitor and traitors weent allowed to even be near the kingdom in medieval ages, if he was a high ranking traitor he would have been slayed bc of his intelligence (not brains, i mean like secrets in the castle, army and such) and here Padren is a Prince, leaves the kkingdom and then comes back? Theres on rp problem right there

...for once I agree with you.

This isn't any of my business or anything, but I was hoping to see a war break out :[ At least that would have brought a little RPing back to Kingdoms.

Tseng
07-26-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

This isn't any of my business or anything, but I was hoping to see a war break out :[ At least that would have brought a little RPing back to Kingdoms.

The rift/disagreement was OOC.

It has been patched up.

Therefore, they are not traitors.

SmokeyX
07-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

>.>
I did want to..
I mean.. I helped a lot of them out o-o Hoping they would stay or something.. But then they just left. e.e

A lot of us were gonna erm.. nevermind..

Muha_builder
07-26-2003, 01:46 PM
some people god... we all were a bit confused that night

ariella
07-26-2003, 04:48 PM
I have just learned that my family and friends have departed Zormite and moved back to Dustari. AS MUCH AS I WILL MISS THEM, AND WISHED THAT THEY WOULD HAVE EMBRACED ZORMITE AS THEIR NEW HOME... Deep down I have always known that their true happiness lies in the kingdom that has been forever their one true home.

Though my heart is selfishly saddened by their departure, I can not help but be filled with great joy. They have been able to alleviate the anquish that must of pained their hearts in a way that only those who have left a life they worked so dilligently to build can truly understand! For this I am deeply greatful.

It is my only hope that they have found more blessings then pain, in knowing that they are loved and welcomed beyond the shores of Dustari!

As my brother-in-law Prince Padren once said :"May the skies be fair and the ground be firm upon all your journeys.

busyrobot
07-27-2003, 09:50 AM
A couple notes:

1) I do consider the whole event to be IC, as we were truly welcomed ic, the good people of Zormite helped us greatly in all building new houses ic, they're generousity should be noted, ic.

2) As for the while issue of if it was RPish for us to go, were we traitors, would another kingdom even take us, etc.

A) There were some problems that came to a head, we did choose to leave, self-exile is not a crime. Tseng likely would not send assasins after his son, if he had hope things could be patched up.

B) Zormite is a republic, and doesn't hold the same reverence for devine right inspired monarchys, meaning to defy a monarch by leaving that kingdom doesn't hold the same weight in a republic as, say in the kingdom of forest or samurai.

C) Zen is my brother in law, Raz my sister in law. My wife, her sisters, and our good friend, the Field Marshal Tecumseh have all fought to aid the Zormites at one time or another and been honored for their valor by the Zormite people.

Add to that, our two nations long standing traditions of aiding each other, it was all very much in line with good RPing.

As to our return, Tseng and I worked out what we needed to. He is a good person, and everything came out very reasonably. If I was not his son, that it could be seen as shoddy RPing, our return and all. But I am his adopted son, and as such, I think it worked out well.

I hope to honor the Zormite people with a festival in the near future, to show our deepest graditude. ((and I still feel bad they worked so hard on those houses for us!))

foxyrain
07-30-2003, 04:22 AM
My Friends and Family of Zormite:

Prince Padren and I returned with both the hope and promise that King Tseng, our father, would meet with Dictator Zen and try to accomplish a unity as well an ally with the great Republic of Zormite. It has long been our wish to solidify a peace between such two great nations and to bring them together as sister nations.

The winds echo still in my ears the sound of the tremendous welcomes coming from Zormites and her leaders as we entered her domain. Uniting with our sister and her husband brought tears to our eyes to be so loved and wanted and yet, in our hearts, sadness remained for the loss of a nation we worked to maintain and stabalize during our father's long absence.

Plans since have changed in the way we work within our kingdom. We've carried the goodness of Zormite and the giving of Zormite people with us. Though so short a time of living within her confines, we learned of love, of peacefulness and of sharing and have tried to instill within our people of Dustari this same feeling.

To my sister, Razelle, her husband Zen and the dear people of Zormite - thank you! My heart and soul are filled with love that shall never be erased.

By my hand this 29th day of July, year of our King 2003

Princess Zoe of Dustari

Evil_Lord_Sparda
08-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Ahhhhhhh damnit!! And i just wrote my goodbye post!!!!
grrrrr:grrr:
Anyway good youre back
Duke of Borea, His Grace Raziel Venmyr of Dustari

dustariandigger
09-15-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by busyrobot

and thats anew not anU LOL:D