PDA

View Full Version : Shogun


Ninjitsu_Master
07-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Since the Shogun doesnt come on very much any more so post your questions to him here and hopefully he'll be able to reply...

And i was just wondering Who the next Shogun is going to be =P

MKSLAYER
07-24-2003, 11:28 PM
im almost positive giving zeal the thrown since he's good ^.^ and he's been here for as long as i have...if there are any other seniors that i have not yelled at through any point of my ruling please contact me via forum PM so i can CONSIDER you

Lyndzey
08-06-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
im almost positive giving zeal the thrown since he's good ^.^ and he's been here for as long as i have...if there are any other seniors that i have not yelled at through any point of my ruling please contact me via forum PM so i can CONSIDER you

>:[ Thanks a lot...

Guess I'm not good enough for you.

MKSLAYER
08-06-2003, 11:11 PM
actually i put you in the head but for some reason your not in the kingdom when i checked....

SmokeyX
08-06-2003, 11:14 PM
:o


What about poor ol Zalinto Yashin?

and Rinko Alaster!

>_> we should be the heir's of the thrown lol :eek: :megaeek:

Lyndzey
08-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
actually i put you in the head but for some reason your not in the kingdom when i checked....

Yea, that's why I'm mad. I want to know how Zeal suddenly became the Shogun when I was put in charge...

Borgie
08-07-2003, 01:21 AM
MKSLAYER made him shogun cuz he was the best samurai member for that position (he thought)
I think he didnt even know that you wanted that rank...

MKSLAYER
08-07-2003, 11:04 PM
actually some one ****ed with the ranks, i put it so that empress was shogun and shogun was a new rank lyndzey was recruited by me into the kingdom and given the title empress, i then put zeal in the new "shogun" rank. what happened after that i have naught a clue.

SmokeyX
08-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Okay.... I have tripple posted O.O
wheres my cookie?!

Opposite (8/9/2003 4:11:19 PM):

Guild message:
at least i play my gender i dont dress up as a guy and i am reallly a girl, unlike someone here *cough* tasha *cough*

---
Opposite (8/9/2003 4:12:06 PM):

Guild message:
tasha is a guy, not a girl. didnt you all know that.

---
Opposite (8/9/2003 4:12:51 PM):

Guild message:
i feel sorry for the guy that is going out with him

( this is the log from my history thing.) you could ask anybody who was on at the moment =/ SHe did said that if you don't belive me.

and second thing...I over powered zeal. I did not like the fact that he stole the throne from lyndzey! So I made the guy TritanX do it for me pretending it was meh!!! :) Samurai already was dead. So.. It won't be anything different for you guys.

Lyndzey
08-10-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by SmokeyX
Okay.... I have tripple posted O.O
wheres my cookie?!

Opposite (8/9/2003 4:11:19 PM):

Guild message:
at least i play my gender i dont dress up as a guy and i am reallly a girl, unlike someone here *cough* tasha *cough*

---
Opposite (8/9/2003 4:12:06 PM):

Guild message:
tasha is a guy, not a girl. didnt you all know that.

---
Opposite (8/9/2003 4:12:51 PM):

Guild message:
i feel sorry for the guy that is going out with him

( this is the log from my history thing.) you could ask anybody who was on at the moment =/ SHe did said that if you don't belive me.

and second thing...I over powered zeal. I did not like the fact that he stole the throne from lyndzey! So I made the guy TritanX do it for me pretending it was meh!!! :) Samurai already was dead. So.. It won't be anything different for you guys.

Who said that?

And Samurai is not completely dead yet. Just give me sometime to work it out...

TritanX
08-11-2003, 12:53 AM
When I was on seara something said that.
Prince_gadriel
i think i don't know yet
and yes i did it. smokex told me to over aim that you were the one who deserved the throne. he just told me to say it was him and i will get powers and stuff.:whatever:
after i did that i just returned to my kingdom. the forest

TerrorBite
08-12-2003, 02:07 PM
^.^;; gosh you sound so arrogant like that, Tritan. Anyways I await the Empress's return to see how samurai will develop. Also, will Zeal still have some command? I know you have someone else with the Shogun title but what will be of Zeal? Will you still go with the original plan before this little mess up?

Anyways umm Finally you are the leader, Lyndzey ^.^. I am glad you finally have control over the kingdom, but I was happy either way ^.^. Although you should have had it a long time ago, although I don't like how it was taken over, misuing powers to do so is bad for your karma, Tritan... *glares*

Kojilee7
08-14-2003, 08:28 PM
I think Lyndzey is being Power Hungry Zeal Was a good Shogun Because Lyndzey Didn't Get Shogun she runs around going "OMG IM SO PIS*ED" Says to Zeal "Oh we will both Rule" Empress Now has more rights then Emperor and Princess has more then Prince Im thinking that Lyndzey is making a "female uprising?" All High up Female Ranks have more Rights then High Male ones I think its just a Tad Sexist

Zurkiba
08-14-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Kojilee7
I think Lyndzey is being Power Hungry Zeal Was a good Shogun Because Lyndzey Didn't Get Shogun she runs around going "OMG IM SO PIS*ED" Says to Zeal "Oh we will both Rule" Empress Now has more rights then Emperor and Princess has more then Prince Im thinking that Lyndzey is making a "female uprising?" All High up Female Ranks have more Rights then High Male ones I think its just a Tad Sexist
Lyndzey was assinged the position. How would you feel if you was promised leadership and then they stole it from you?

And I think Lyndzey's princess and her have a close bond. And you trust your friends more then anyone.

syltburk
08-14-2003, 09:59 PM
are you stupid, if she would be powerhungry SHE WOULDNT be a acount admin lmao

Your funny

Lyndzey
08-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Kojilee7
I think Lyndzey is being Power Hungry Zeal Was a good Shogun Because Lyndzey Didn't Get Shogun she runs around going "OMG IM SO PIS*ED" Says to Zeal "Oh we will both Rule" Empress Now has more rights then Emperor and Princess has more then Prince Im thinking that Lyndzey is making a "female uprising?" All High up Female Ranks have more Rights then High Male ones I think its just a Tad Sexist

Argh, Connor assigned me as the leader so that is why I was mad. Zeal has not answered my forum PMs so how do you expect me to talk over an equal leadership?

There is no Emperor yet (which is why he does not have more rights than me) and the Shogun has just as many rights as me. I left Tasha and a few others in charge while I was on vacation which is why she had some high rights.

Xeph0ria
08-15-2003, 03:54 AM
zurkiba, on a flip note, most kingdoms have more rights for the males than females...if that's not sexist, then neither is what lyndzey is doing

Evil_Lord_Sparda
08-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Kojilee7
I think Lyndzey is being Power Hungry Zeal Was a good Shogun Because Lyndzey Didn't Get Shogun she runs around going "OMG IM SO PIS*ED" Says to Zeal "Oh we will both Rule" Empress Now has more rights then Emperor and Princess has more then Prince Im thinking that Lyndzey is making a "female uprising?" All High up Female Ranks have more Rights then High Male ones I think its just a Tad Sexist

Dude, full stops.

GoZelda
08-29-2003, 06:28 PM
Wasn't Lyndzey Empress or Shogun long ago?