PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye I think...

feivel
07-23-2003, 10:45 PM
My account runs out in a little over 10 days.. I barely play graal or check these forums anymore... I will be gone for awhile...
Although in the end I will probably re-upgrade for almost no reason other than to have the ability to play graal and post if I wanted to, since its cheap as hell. Seeya all later. Special temporary goodbyes go to...
everyone!
OMG my graal memory is fading, I cant remember the in-game names of the people I wanted to special goodbye. But you know who you are!

Qwert616
07-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Bye, man. :(

Neonight
07-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by feivel
My account runs out in a little over 10 days.. I barely play graal or check these forums anymore... I will be gone for awhile...
Although in the end I will probably re-upgrade for almost no reason other than to have the ability to play graal and post if I wanted to, since its cheap as hell. Seeya all later. Special temporary goodbyes go to...
everyone!
OMG my graal memory is fading, I cant remember the in-game names of the people I wanted to special goodbye. But you know who you are!

Come back. ;[

Myomoto
07-23-2003, 11:02 PM
Bye :(
There goes another one...

deman1171
07-23-2003, 11:15 PM
I dunno who you are..but....bye!

cloudstrifevii
07-23-2003, 11:45 PM
=( later dude Samurai will never be the same without you...

ZanderX
07-24-2003, 12:27 AM
See ya.

ps:jewpower.

Nick1988
07-24-2003, 12:33 AM
Goodbye and good luck.

Shaun
07-24-2003, 12:47 AM
Goodbye... Sad to see you go

feivel
07-24-2003, 01:22 AM
Badadum dum dum another one bights the dust!
and another one gone and another one gone
antother one bites the dust
hey
were gonna get you too!
another one bights the dust!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be back hopefully. I have 16 days left. Right now I am saving my money for a lettermans jacket, so I can put my varsity letter on it. And the jacket costs 180 bucks.

Geno
07-25-2003, 04:52 PM
dude i remember just reading yoru comming back thread the other day. wtf happined :[?
anyways see ya ;[

davidpsy
07-26-2003, 12:23 PM
Have you noticed more people have been leaving ever since the Hello and Goodbye forum was made?

Qwert616
07-27-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
Have you noticed more people have been leaving ever since the Hello and Goodbye forum was made?

I think that is due to other reasons...

TifaKhan
07-27-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616

I think that is due to other reasons...

I think so too sadly.

Androk
07-27-2003, 05:53 AM
I blame Administration! Kidding...

Bye =(

feivel
07-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Here is what happened. Lack of funding. Yes you heard it from me. Feivel "I'll buy this just in case I might use it sometimes" Clark is not re-subscribing immediately due to lack of funds. That is because I have some toehr priorities. Mainly... I am buying a lettermans jacket, my parents are paying 90 bucks, and i am paying the other. Then I am saving money to rent a dedicated server for the half-life mod Battle Grounds. This is because the server I play on the most went down. (Battle Grounds is a revolutionary war mod, i play on a line battle server where we do old style line formations battles) Anyway it went down due to lack of funding. For 30 bucks a month tho we can get it back up, and have its capacity icnreased from 12 people to 20 people. Well thirty bucks isnt much too me (I am not rich, dont mean to sound arrogant, 30 bucks just isnt much because if/when I work, i make 10 bucks an hour and work like 12 hours) so I have decided I am going to pay to rent the server. After all of that if I have spare money I may re-subscribe.

Kaimetsu
07-30-2003, 09:51 AM
Right now I am saving my money for a lettermans jacket, so I can put my varsity letter on it. And the jacket costs 180 bucks.

I am sure you will have much fun with your new jacket.

feivel
07-30-2003, 11:52 AM
HAHAH LOL Kaimetsu, the jacket itself is not fun, it is a "status" symbol. That and I have a varsity letter so i might as well get a letterman's jacket.

Tseng
07-30-2003, 11:55 AM
HAHAH LOL Kaimetsu, the jacket itself is not fun, it is a "status" symbol. That and I have a varsity letter so i might as well get a letterman's jacket.

I acquired a varsity letter in academics, as well as a torch and a bar to add to the letter. I did not get a letterman's jacket...because...it's...pointless. Plus, the jackets weren't that good anyway.

feivel
07-30-2003, 12:06 PM
You can get the letter for acedemics?? whatever I got it for wrestling. And uhhhh I just want the jacket. As I said, because I dont really like hording money inedifinatly, I spend it on whatever I want, and dont make such a big deal about it, and I want the jacket so I will spend the money necessary to get it lol.

Kaimetsu
07-30-2003, 12:33 PM
HAHAH LOL Kaimetsu, the jacket itself is not fun, it is a "status" symbol.

Yes, I realise that :)

Nick1988
07-30-2003, 12:35 PM

Status symbol? Who cares?

Kaimetsu
07-30-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Nick1988
Status symbol? Who cares?

Are you kidding???!?!?! It will make him much more popular!!!!

Nick1988
07-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Are you kidding???!?!?! It will make him much more popular!!!!

OMG, how could I have not thought of that! EVERYONE WANTS TO BE POPULAR ;)

Shaun
07-30-2003, 07:18 PM
Whatever happened to having memories? Maybe he wants it so when he looks at it he can reflect back and remember... Stuff.

feivel
07-30-2003, 09:51 PM
lol, I got to Yeshiva High School of Atlanta, the school has about 150 kids, my grade has around 30 kids, there is no "wooo look at me I am popular" Since I am friendly with everyone, it is more like now I can be like, "Dude look at me I am cooler than you" without the person getting terribly mad. LOL. And good point Shaun memories!! (Werent you at one point in LOG [Lords of Graal])
And ummm.... I have a few friends who played soccer and JV basketball ands stuff and they are like "look at mah trophies, mvp, hustle award" so my other friend who is on the wrestling team goes "yeah but can you pin it to your jacket?" And then we have a stupid argument over nothing. Latterman's Jacket may not be a Massively Multiplay Online Role-Playing Game, but it is certainly a fun thing to have! lol. I still think Kaimetsu's origional comment was the best lol. "I am sure you will have much fun with your new jacket."

Shaun
07-31-2003, 05:02 AM
Yes... Yes I was... I recognize your account name

feivel
08-01-2003, 08:18 AM
:D w00t LOG used to be soooo awesomely great and fun. lol.

MKSLAYER
08-04-2003, 05:58 AM
all the past shoguns have now quit...

feivel
08-06-2003, 09:16 PM
We should make a club. Lets demand to have statues built of os all over Samurai Island or we will come back and haunt everyone or something. lol.