PDA

View Full Version : Petition for clemency thread

busyrobot
07-21-2003, 03:40 AM
If you know you deserve to be on the blacklist but wish to try and join anyway, only the King can grant clemency.

Post here, if you have admitted the charges against you are valid (and state them, for the record) but feel you have reformed, and wish to be granted clemency and join the kingdom.

Do not post here if you feel you were blacklisted wrongly, use the blacklist greivence thread for that.

Thallen
07-21-2003, 09:27 AM
I admit that what I did was wrong, and I apologize for it. Rhynor (who is now facing lifetime ban from Dustari) had placed 7 evil bomy lord horns on a safe trade table and somehow accidently clicked the acception flag. I was around, say, level 5 then, and I needed them very badly for the Evil Bomy Lord Helmet. Shockingly quick, without really thinking, I opened the opposing table and accepted, therefore, gaining 7 horns for the mere fee of 3 platinum coins from the trading system. He told his brother and I was removed. I resent that I did it, and now I must pay the consiquences, but I feel I have learned. I have over 7 evil bomy lord horns as of now, and I'll gladly pay them back to Rhynor, or even the helmet, if he really needs it. Now that I have levelled, I've realized I did something that I could easily managed a few days later, if I attempted levelling, but I was greedy. I would be extremely grateful if I could somehow rejoin Dustari, and this could all be set as the past. Thank you.

Muha_builder
07-21-2003, 07:29 PM
i didnt remove you nore reported you for that i just said i didnt agree with what you did

Thallen
07-22-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Muha_builder
i didnt remove you nore reported you for that i just said i didnt agree with what you did
Look, you're not the King or Prince, and you're not here for clemency, so please do not turn this into an arguement thread. You got online at the request of your brother, began accussing me of things, and had me removed.

Zurkiba
07-22-2003, 06:21 PM
I started deh revolution for deh scots... and erm. I pwned you all.

YOU MAY NOW ADDRESS ME AS KING ZURKIBA WARHARE OF (DUSTARI).

THANK YOU.

Splke
04-01-2004, 11:44 AM
osh1tsun

ALL HAIL KING ZURKIBA WARHARE OF (DUSTARI).

air_archmage
04-09-2004, 09:28 AM
DUSTARI OR BUST!!!!!!!!!