PDA

View Full Version : blacklist grievences


busyrobot
07-21-2003, 03:37 AM
Post here if you have any blacklist grievences if you are on it and feel the charges against you are false.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
08-18-2003, 08:35 PM
I Did NOT sexually assault those sheep! Honest! They came onto me..........errm.....yeah

DevilsDice
08-24-2003, 04:20 AM
I Did NOT sexually assault those sheep! Honest! They came onto me..........errm.....yeah

That was idiotic spam...

thanks for entertainning me! :D

Zethar
08-27-2003, 01:53 AM
rofl thats sooooo going in my sig

Evil_Lord_Sparda
08-28-2003, 12:43 PM
;)

Satrek2000
09-25-2003, 10:05 AM
I think it'd been enough to post this matter once, here

DenoriZakarum
09-26-2003, 12:12 AM
I would like to be taken off the blacklist because its making me look bad, and im not ad anymore O.o

IamFlinder
11-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Denori you deserv to be there. :\

DenoriZakarum
11-14-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by IamFlinder
Denori you deserv to be there. :\

How do i deserve to be on there? I dont even play anymore lolo, graal sucks, but i love the forum community

Satrek2000
11-14-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum
How do i deserve to be on there? I dont even play anymore lolo, graal sucks, but i love the forum community

If you don't play, why do you care for the blacklists? Not many are checking back with it anyway. Also, while you never scammed me, I still don't think hunting Sarid and trying to pk her simply because she killed a pumpkin from a snake she started is the most civilized behaviour ;)

DenoriZakarum
11-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000


If you don't play, why do you care for the blacklists? Not many are checking back with it anyway. Also, while you never scammed me, I still don't think hunting Sarid and trying to pk her simply because she killed a pumpkin from a snake she started is the most civilized behaviour ;)

Yea, tell her sorry for that, and when i applied for the grievance it was like 2months ago *didnt look at the date bc is too lazy* I don't really care right now, i may come back when graal is finished (not finished but ALOT of new content is added)

IamFlinder
11-15-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum


How do i deserve to be on there? I dont even play anymore lolo, graal sucks, but i love the forum community

well think back of what you have done and you have the answer

DenoriZakarum
11-15-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by IamFlinder


well think back of what you have done and you have the answer
The key word in there is HAVE done, i havent scammed since february, and nor will I start, and half of my scams were for rp reasons.

IamFlinder
11-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum

The key word in there is HAVE done, i havent scammed since february, and nor will I start, and half of my scams were for rp reasons.

Well maybe this isn't all about scamming it's about your behavor, like in the spar event ...

busyrobot
11-15-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by DenoriZakarum

The key word in there is HAVE done, i havent scammed since february, and nor will I start, and half of my scams were for rp reasons.

Regretting your past behavior does not excuse it, nor magically removes the consequences.

NightmareNight
11-26-2003, 02:46 AM
I would like to be off the blacklist. Since I don't scam anymore and I only scammed once and that was because he dropped the item on the floor which I didn't think was going to happen. Well anyways that was when i was a newbie :\.

Splke
11-29-2003, 11:12 AM
Where can I find teh blacklist.. o-o I wanna see if I'm on it, and then find out how I can get on it *cackles evily*

Satrek2000
11-29-2003, 03:47 PM
It's a radical idea, but what about the sticky blacklist thread? :rolleyes:

NightmareNight
12-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Why doesnt anyone answer my post :(

IamFlinder
12-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by NightmareNight
Why doesnt anyone answer my post :(
You scammed and thats enough I guess

NightmareNight
01-05-2004, 11:04 PM
So, What does that mean? Am I off the blacklist or am I still on?

NightmareNight
01-07-2004, 01:14 AM
Well I shouldn't say I scammed the person put the item on the ground so I picked it up. He said I was going to alchemize that. So i gave it back. Calani puts me on blacklist for scamming and then I ask her if she remembers putting me on and she's like no. Im like wtf so yea.

LoveableNalle
01-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by NightmareNight
I would like to be off the blacklist. Since I don't scam anymore and I only scammed once and that was because he dropped the item on the floor which I didn't think was going to happen. Well anyways that was when i was a newbie :\.
Your on Kureani Joukai's Blacklist too. How did you mangage to get blacklisted in two kingdoms off of "1" scam?

GoZelda
01-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Easy. Dustari scammed Kurenai Joukai. Boom.

NightmareNight
01-23-2004, 05:48 AM
Nalle you just hate me becuase I called you a scammer since you did way back when you were hmm dunno what rank. I was trading to that v.axe gov+5 for promotion in samurai and 2k I was waiting for like 1 month and I didn't get a promotion. Did I even give me that promotion? Well guess not since im blacklisted. Oh what did I scam? ;)

Monkeyboy_McGee
01-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by NightmareNight
Nalle you just hate me becuase I called you a scammer since you did way back when you were hmm dunno what rank. I was trading to that v.axe gov+5 for promotion in samurai and 2k I was waiting for like 1 month and I didn't get a promotion. Did I even give me that promotion? Well guess not since im blacklisted. Oh what did I scam? ;)

Giving someone a weapon for a promotion = stupid. Promoting someone for a weapon = stupid. Posting these KJ issues in Dustari forums = stupid?

NightmareNight
01-23-2004, 11:55 PM
You=stupid? :) I think so.

LoveableNalle
01-24-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by NightmareNight
Nalle you just hate me becuase I called you a scammer since you did way back when you were hmm dunno what rank. I was trading to that v.axe gov+5 for promotion in samurai and 2k I was waiting for like 1 month and I didn't get a promotion. Did I even give me that promotion? Well guess not since im blacklisted. Oh what did I scam? ;)

Amagad!!!! First of all, It was a vicious axe blessed to Gov +4 not 5. Second, I had no adding much less promotion powers. Third, it wasn't even me who bought the axe it was Taulbee.
You my dear are the scammer, don't be trying to lend me your title x.x

Khallos_2k2
01-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by NightmareNight
You=stupid? :) I think so.

I think not. That = logic

NightmareNight
01-26-2004, 05:19 AM
Nalle, What did I scam? Or did you just put me on your blacklist because i'm on dustari's?

nyyanks1
10-29-2004, 04:37 AM
Nalle, What did I scam? Or did you just put me on your blacklist because i'm on dustari's?


Nyte you know what you did. I just notified Nalle.

Zurkiba
10-29-2004, 04:44 AM
Nyte you know what you did. I just notified Nalle.
Congratulations... that post was two months from being one year without response until you posted.

nyyanks1
10-29-2004, 04:57 AM
oopsie i just caem back to graal x_x

air_archmage
12-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Um.. Ise shouldnt be on the BList.. right? then why did soem one say I was o.o