PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist

busyrobot
07-21-2003, 03:27 AM
To both allow improved immigration to those who are honorable and worthy of joining a kingdom, as well as to keep those who cause strife from entering our kingdom, we are building a blacklist of those who will not be allowed to join.

If you appear on this list, only the king can remove you from it.

If you wish to contest your presence on the list, do so in blacklist grievences forum post.

If you appear rightly on this list, but seek clemency, you must post to the clemency thread, fully disclosing any scamming history, and such, and that you seek clemency. Only the King can grant this.

Lastly, it is upon all those who can recruit within Dustari to check with this section and be sure they aren't recruiting someone who is banned.

I'll try to keep this post edited frequenty so all the names are in one spot, but new names may just be added below.

Just because someone posts a name here doesn't mean they automatically are blacklisted, it's a suggested blacklisting.
We may also refuse people whos names are not here, if we hear they have scammed, etc but haven't updated the list.

Feel free to post questions here:

BlackListed:

account swatgv - unforgivable bad behavior
acct Thallen - scamming
timothy728 - aka Ryu: scamming, obscene behavior, etc
PieOwns: blacklisted for scamming
enourmoushead: blacklisted for unforgivable behavior (sexual harrassment)
clemency, ban was lifted
NightmareNight: blacklisted for deliberate scamming
youngster1487: blacklisted for admitted scamming and refusing to return the item (Ningnong's Warhammer); edit: furthermore he was trying to sell the item for USD.
Torankusu: blacklisted for scamming (darkflame)
DirtyOldMan (also known as unwantedpolice) blacklisted for scamming Dustari Warehouse
and rude and lascivious language - Person was allowed in Dustari warehouse under false pretenses claiming to be friend of Ningnongs and took valuable weapons, stones and much more - admitted so doing and attempted to sell items in Trade area. - Person massed rude and lascivious language to all members online.
StevenBurrier: blacklisted for scamming, inexcusable racism and behavior (scammed gloves of sorigs and later quest items as well as many other things)
cybermonkey1: Obscene language in mass messages.
Zion_LaZyBoY2k: Discrespectful behavior, and also having swear word nick off tag
Spencer_Whalen: set nick to 'F*** Y** when he left dustari, then wanted to return.
Legendary - scammed empress
steven2340: scamming.
ItsBibleDude - scammed a number of people
maples - very rude behavior
Cinna50 - scammed player for everything she had
Yo_Noid - forest shield
He_Man - helping Yo_Noid
ultramagneus : blacklisted for thievery
bladeking : disrespectful, cussing, and sexist behavior
Rebel04 : unforgivable behavior, insessant cussing, sexual remarks, threats against family
_LEGEND_ rude and unforgivable behavior
account Raabhimself - killed an animated flaming sword of Ogma+3 and took it, claiming it was his

Removed from Blacklist:
acct majin_mush (Rhynor) - behavior, lifetime ban; received clemency and ban was lifted

Tseng
09-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Blacklist updated and consolidated.

busyrobot
01-05-2004, 05:40 PM
List re-consolidated :)

Satrek2000
02-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Senateisleet - scamming

WanDaMan
02-07-2004, 02:05 PM
silent_p2p
Harrassing :)

Mousefuzz
02-09-2004, 02:53 AM
acct: andrewbmi (removed from dustari and blacklisted)
cause: attempted to steal saphires that lord frost was giving me.
blatant disregard for others property

bart_rocks
03-07-2004, 02:26 AM
acct:blkeagle12
cause:Stealing Gauntlets of Sorig+6 from meh :(

Mousefuzz
04-02-2004, 05:17 AM
blacklisted: Acct: Funeedude15218

John Aubrey (4/1/04 6:02:10 PM):
yes i am
since i was ten Ive wanted to join
Im not gonna let some ***** destroy my dreams:D

his reply when denied entry by me into dustari

bo0ey
04-28-2004, 08:13 PM
That Ise guy says many profanities over the microphone, i've caught him in the act several times, and he acts as if the rules do not apply to him. :( The anti profanity rules, that is.

Obs311
05-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Please...name the Profanities...I'll talk to him XD

Craigus
05-20-2004, 03:22 AM
gsput --- stole diamonds

REW_darklink200
06-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Account:Banshie
Reason: Fowl-mouth and scamming and disrespect to all that is holy

Mousefuzz
06-19-2004, 11:12 PM
acct killercandybar nick drake vaire
jumped into my map and claimed it was his map too (he was holding his in hand)
when asked to leave , didnt and stayed.
Note: he may just be uninformed to rudeness of what he did as he is a level 3 new player.

Mousefuzz
06-20-2004, 10:34 PM
well I asked him please dont come in before I even dug for the map , he said aw comon we share (mine was lev3 , his lev1 ). I said no thanks and repeated please dont come in as its not nice to jump into other peoples maps. I thought that solved it , but he jumped in after me , I told him again this is my map please unstick. then went about my business.
He followed me in and i told him again . So I went ahead , killed a trex , and he jumps in and steals/takes the pearls the rex dropped, So i just went ahead , did the map - he got half the plat , came here and blacklisted him .
I wrote that maybe he didnt have a clue as a level 3 person , but it seems he doesnt understand right or wrong or respect what other people ask him, or comprehend anything so I blacklisted him . If he matures graal wise eventually and turns out to be a good person , I would not be averse to allowing him in the kingdom on a trial basis. Thank you all for you comments and sorry my first post was not clearly written , I hope this post helps

Craigus
06-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Account: Ouka_of_divine_right
Reason:Password Stealer/scammer.

busyrobot
07-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Because she likes to get attention and show her female pride on all of us. :rolleyes:

This is not a debate thread, and it is definately not a thread to bash good Dustarians who take the time to keep the kingdom free of scammers. No one posts on the blacklist to make friends, but you have to do it and I won't stand for people slamming our citizens who rightfully do.

I will remove all future posts like the ones above.

Gerami, you and Monkey Boy seem to be the ones after attention. Her 'No Comment' post was clearly statement that she had no interest in a bickering flame war with Thallen.
Just maybe, think first before you make yourself look like an halfwit.

If someone scams a diamond force - they get kicked out of Dustari. If Thallen did that - he's out.

And Thallen, you lack elequence in your 'appeal', Ana is far more forgiving than I am, if reasons are found to remove people generally they are my own.

There were other complaints against Thallen, and I think a more indepth look is in order.

However, if anyone wishes to debate their getting blacklisted and feel it is in error, I strongly recommend making an appeal that does not reek of contempt for the people who are just doing their job, one few have the patience to do for very long.

There is also a blacklist grievences thread, use that in the future if you don't think you should be listed here.

Mousefuzz
07-13-2004, 10:20 PM
acct: N.O.O.B ( please remove periods)
blacklisted and removed from dustari , for sexually explicit comments to a dustarian , and a threat to another dustarian to DIE IRL

Thallen
08-04-2004, 05:01 AM
Account: Lufia1
Cloud Frostwind's new account, he now uses it as a cover up because on his "MysticalMage" account he scammed.

busyrobot
08-04-2004, 05:27 AM
MysticalMage
Scammed PMoP from Smu.

foxyrain
08-06-2004, 07:17 PM
The following accounts are blacklisted from Dustari:

Fung Si Yan
Thallen
PlasmaZora
Gorgasm0

busyrobot
08-06-2004, 11:25 PM
I just deleted 6 posts, as none of them mentioned accounts to blacklist.

Gerami, GoZelda, heck - unless anyone is in dustari - don't post here

If you need somewhere to post a 'OMFG WTF WHY ME YOU HYPOCRITE??' response to this, PM it please :)

This is a black list thread. We have another complete thread for debating if people should be on the blacklist called 'blacklis greivences' and yet another where people who know what they did was wrong can post for clemency.

There is no thread called 'b*** b***, b*** b*** b*** about the black list' and this should give you a subtle hint your comments are not invited.

Gerami, if you have anything bad to say about a Dustari member, PM it to me. You're comments have been so usesless and *****ic I simply don't want to see them in here.

Go away. You are not even in Dustari. Shoo.

And yes, the next BS post not to do with the blacklist will also be deleted. Before anyone gets on a free speech soapbox, I would like to remind you this thread is rather specific in its purpose. So if you resent that I make these comments then tell everyone you can't respond to them here without them getting deleted - tough. You shouldn't be spamming and bashing in this thread in the first place.

Lance
08-07-2004, 11:04 PM
This is the blacklist thread. This thread exists for high-ranked Dustarians to post their blacklist updates (and, every so often, for Padren to consolidate them). It has been requested that you folks stay on topic and that off-topic posts here will be deleted. If violations of this keep occuring, you may be given an official warning.

Mousefuzz
08-21-2004, 08:16 PM
The following accounts are blacklisted from Dustari:

Fung Si Yan
Thallen
PlasmaZora
Gorgasm0

As regards to PlasmaZora, his Loxeus family needn't apply either . Blacklisted all of them in my book

Mousefuzz
08-23-2004, 09:33 AM
As regards to PlasmaZora, his Loxeus family needn't apply either . Blacklisted all of them in my book

Rescinded 8/22/04 11:42pm pst

Mousefuzz
09-01-2004, 11:54 PM
archerest :
Purportedly stole a love axe from a forest person. When asked about it ,he asked to be removed. Refused to present a defense when given the oppotunity. Assumed guilty.
removed from Dustari , at archerest's request

Mousefuzz
09-18-2004, 11:13 PM
NemisisDev: Stole spell books I was giving to Kay

Hamsterof darkness: pushed taharu aside to get at a recipe book

Mousefuzz
09-26-2004, 05:52 PM
acct: Daz316mm
Tried to steal recipes I was giving to Zanna

Myloko
09-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Hmm...i'm not allowed into Dustari but yet i'm not blacklisted? So, explain it to me ;) I left because Zoe was in power, I didn't approve of her "ways" and now when Ana has taken the throne I cannont come back because I "betrayed" the kingdom. Hmm....smells like teen B.O. if ya ask me.

busyrobot
09-28-2004, 08:25 AM
First of all........there is a blacklist greviences thread (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46346), its stickied and for this exact topic.
Second, when people wander back and forth between kingdoms like there was a revolving door, it doesn't count in their favor. Third, as far as the smell of teen B.O., no one asked you.

If you are just wishing to complain then the blacklist greviences thread isn't appropriate either.

GryffonDurime
09-29-2004, 01:15 AM
First of all........there is a blacklist greviences thread (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46346), its stickied and for this exact topic.
Second, when people wander back and forth between kingdoms like there was a revolving door, it doesn't count in their favor. Third, as far as the smell of teen B.O., no one asked you.

If you are just wishing to complain then the blacklist greviences thread isn't appropriate either.

Note the part of Myloko's post where she said she hadn't been blacklist.

Thus, how could there be a blacklist greivance?

Myloko
09-30-2004, 04:04 AM
Exactly, I am NOT blacklisted, and I don't "wander" back in forth between kingdoms Padren. And about the BO...I had Nirvana in my head :P

Mousefuzz
09-30-2004, 07:48 AM
Myloko it is true you are not blacklisted. It is my personal choice that you not be allowed in dustari because you have left us twice and to me that does not show any kind of loyalty to Dustari. I am trying to build a kingdom with trusted people who will be loyal to dustari . You personally could have been one of those people, of high rank and trusted .
I also am suspect of your motives for once again requesting entry to Dustari, it may have been an interesting coincidence, as to the best of my memory, you requested it after John became a Sagesun (hmm same day).
Thank you again for your interest in Dustari . Also feel free to talk to me on Graal, I would prefer these kind of posts not be entered in the blacklist thread

GoZelda
09-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Myloko it is true you are not blacklisted. It is my personal choice that you not be allowed in dustari because you have left us twice and to me that does not show any kind of loyalty to Dustari. I am trying to build a kingdom with trusted people who will be loyal to dustari . You personally could have been one of those people, of high rank and trusted .
I also am suspect of your motives for once again requesting entry to Dustari, it may have been an interesting coincidence, as to the best of my memory, you requested it after John became a Sagesun (hmm same day).
Thank you again for your interest in Dustari . Also feel free to talk to me on Graal, I would prefer these kind of posts not be entered in the blacklist thread
So the whole blacklist's a joke? I liked king Tseng so much better.

Mousefuzz
09-30-2004, 09:19 PM
So the whole blacklist's a joke? I liked king Tseng so much better.

Acct: GoZelda (Blacklisted)
for attacking Dustari's blacklist and attempting to overthrow the kingdom in favor of king Tseng.

( an example of gozelda type of taking things out of content and hyperbole)

GoZelda
09-30-2004, 10:18 PM
( an example of Ana type of taking things out of content and hyperbole)
Fixed please.

Mousefuzz
10-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Fix please.
Since you said " fix please" , ok I rescind you being blacklisted

Myloko
10-03-2004, 07:28 PM
Ana, I couldn't care less about becoming a Sagesun, I just wanted to be with John again in the same kingdom...and not attacked everytime I hit the island...or finding my house a few miles away each day because "someone" was moving it >_<

busyrobot
10-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Exactly, I am NOT blacklisted, and I don't "wander" back in forth between kingdoms Padren. And about the BO...I had Nirvana in my head :P

Um, first, I have stuff in my head too but I don't mumble it randomly out of context, especially in forums.

You did leave Dustari more than once, you have jumped around. Everyone, it is irrelevant who is or is not on the blacklist, what people's motivations are - like I said, if you are in dustari and are posting to add to the blacklist post here. Otherwise, it is the wrong thread.

This whole thread is cleaned up periodically, and everyone on the blacklist is put into the first post, and all secondary posts are deleted. Normally, secondary posts are to add people who are blacklisted, not for general banter. It is annoying enough to delete 20 posts when the list gets consolidated, its more so when there is another 30 of just bickering.

Before anyone mentions 'oh but ana made posts that were not on topic and she's the queen lololol' - remember can choose to try to help people and explain things to people that did post in the wrong area, as I have done (and am doing now actually) too.

Like I have said in many other posts, keep this on topic. They'll all be deleted when the list is consolidated down to one post with all the people on it again anyway.

Mousefuzz
10-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Blacklisted , Acct: XSilentisleetX

Scanmmed a fellow dustarian (smu)

GryffonDurime
10-12-2004, 02:54 AM
Account: Newbie4Lyfe
Charge: Kill Stealing

Mousefuzz
10-16-2004, 09:32 PM
acct: eXoDus (Thallen)

For explicit swearing.
(details available on request)

Mousefuzz
10-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Nick: Albus , Acct: -Albus
Removed from Dustari and Blacklisted for stealing a waraxe from Mikogen Pat (Zormite)

Mousefuzz
11-13-2004, 09:09 PM
acct: Moonite
Blacklisted for leaving dustari to pk a fellow dustarian ( Smu )

Mousefuzz
11-23-2004, 07:44 PM
acct: Funeedude15218
Allowed clemency
(pm me for details)

Borgie
11-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Nick: Albus , Acct: -Albus
Removed from Dustari and Blacklisted for stealing a waraxe from Mikogen Pat (Zormite)

...wich was actually mine =( sry pat

air_archmage
12-11-2004, 08:16 PM
Ok, Now explain to Ise why ise was BListed plz?

xAndrewx
12-12-2004, 10:15 AM
What's Ise's account?

xAndrewx
12-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Destinix
Reason: Having Zormite development in his level's. Also harsh attitude toword's members. Allways asking for a new rank each day even though he doesn't do anything to deserve the rank.

air_archmage
12-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Ise's account is air_archmage :D

air_archmage
12-18-2004, 12:24 AM
so why was Ise Blisted O-o

air_archmage
12-30-2004, 09:12 PM
So nice to see that people are telling me the info I would like to know -.-

GoZelda
12-30-2004, 09:12 PM
So nice to see that people are telling me the info I would like to know -.-
Forum PM.

air_archmage
12-30-2004, 09:21 PM
Got Zoe or Pardrens Fournum pm thingy?

Butz
12-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Click on their name in the forum, and select "Send a Private Message to..."

Moonite
12-30-2004, 09:58 PM
lame.

air_archmage
12-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Enchanted Wolf XxX & JomamaStanks
They both were in a scamming that took my HSoD +10.
I got the HSoD back but JomamaStanks and EW XxX both ahve a past fo scamming.

Bartjuh1992
04-13-2005, 05:23 PM
O.o

Inspiration
04-13-2005, 05:33 PM
O.o

You know, I'm really glad you revieved a four month old thread to say "O.o"

It is plainly obvious that whatever issues were left hanging 4 months ago, your face has totally cleared up and put an end to. Thanks, deeply.

Splke
04-14-2005, 03:29 PM
o.O this is trendy

XGoLink
04-14-2005, 06:27 PM
o.O Qest spam, Moonites brother?