PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a bit!

Spark910
07-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Well Iím only going to finish course work. Most of you wont miss me gone. I just wont be on AIM and things like that. I will however be on for about 1 hour (possibly 30mins more) each day on the forums, and following up important problems.

I will check email every now and then, and stop my course work if its important, so email is the way to contact me until I return.

If not I have asked Lyndzey to help out on a few things, but DO NOT contact her via PM on graal client, RC only (right-click to check) and email and other methods to contact her, She is busy and covering me out of respect towards graal, so do not annoy her over this, I haven't FULLY checked I can say this, but im sure she wont decline to me saying it publically, and if she does she can ask me to delete this, and people will have to go to Houdini or just use forumPM/e-mail for a while.

To be honest with you I have finished History, which I wasnít on planning on finishing until next week. And I have practically done 8pages of English in 2 hours, and near the end, and wasnít planning on finishing that till Friday, so that will be finished later/tomorrow. And then just work-EXP to write up, so I will probably back tomorrow evening, but if not, thatís why. E-mail in sig!

Lyndzey
07-15-2003, 12:12 AM
My contacts:

Email:[email protected]
AIM:LyndzeyAngelis (I am rarely on here)

Spark910
07-15-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
My contacts:

Email:[email protected]
AIM:LyndzeyAngelis (I am rarely on here)

Thanks, and thanks for helping out, I appreciate it.

--Chris--
07-15-2003, 01:17 AM
Cya for now dude

cloudstrifevii
07-15-2003, 09:53 PM
<3 come back soon