PDA

View Full Version : Hullo! ^_^

SuperMo0
07-11-2003, 03:10 AM
I'm brand new to the world of Graal... sort of.

I played a couple of years ago, when Graal Classic was simply called Graal, and there was no such thing as subscribing or anything like that. O_O

Of course, times have changed and I'm able to pay for online stuffs now, so... DUN DUNNA NA! I paid for Graal cuz I remembered it being cool. ^_^

I paid for the full she-bang, classic + 1 year of gold + 1 year of VIP... let's see if my attention span lasts that long. O__O

Anyway... I've learned quite a bit in my first few days... mostly that it takes a bit of exploring on your own and not necessarily depending on other people to get where you want to go... while other people have pointed me in the right direction, i've really figured out what I'm doing by myself a lot of the time.

I'm still a bit clueless in places, especially in Unholy Nation (but i'll leave specific questions to specific forums)...

But I do have one main question... is there a way to turn graphics quality down? Like, not just the direct3d lighting, but i mean all the graphics in general? My computer, although it's higher than the requirements, acts like it's below them. >.< I could use the graphics turned down just a tad so I can actually play kingdoms without watching my character walk 3 steps, stop, walk 5, stop, hold his staff out for 5 seconds before casting his spell, etc.

If this post was too long... erm... sorry! >.< I'm just trying to get everything out of the way that my brain has thought of in the past few days. I'll probably have more questions, but I've actually found a buddy in both Kingdoms and Unholy Nation to help me out. ^_^ I'd post their screenames here, but... I can't remember them, and... i'm lazy... so... sorry to my buddies! >.<

*hands out cookies and pie to everyone who read the whole thing, and bops people with a giant mallet who skipped to the end* :P

EDIT - Erm, i just saw the thing next to my post... how come it doesn't have my level on it? O_o Do I hafta log in again?

ZanderX
07-11-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by SuperMo0

EDIT - Erm, i just saw the thing next to my post... how come it doesn't have my level on it? O_o Do I hafta log in again?

^__^ That's independent of your level on Kingdoms (or any other server). You start out at level 1 and go up and up and up and so on so forth until you are a happy camper like me at the number 1 spot!

Also, welcome, hehe.

TripleE
07-11-2003, 05:10 AM
I'll help you do quests on Classic,UN,Delt. if you need me to help. I gt bored throught the day. Hope you enjoy your time here.

SuperMo0
07-11-2003, 06:57 AM
Cool, thanks for the welcome guys! ^_^

Kronan
07-11-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by SuperMo0

Welcome! XD

Qwert616
07-13-2003, 10:25 AM
Heh, welcome to the forums.

At first glance, I thought your account was "SuperMoD".:)

*nibbles on free cookie*

TripleE
07-13-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Qwert616
Heh, welcome to the forums.

At first glance, I thought your account was "SuperMoD".:)

*nibbles on free cookie*
Kinda looks like SuperMod.