PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)


Demon
07-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Hi, nobody knows me. I am Kinatt's Brother William. I am new to graal. :)

Neonight
07-07-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Hi, nobody knows me. I am Kinatt's Brother William. I am new to graal. :)

OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE OF THEM?!


They breed like Swedish rabbits. ;_;












Hi.

James
07-07-2003, 10:21 PM
Hi Kin---I mean William!

Demon
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Neonight


OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE OF THEM?!


They breed like Swedish rabbits. ;_;












Hi.

:( That was mean. I only have 2 siblings Justin, and Natalie.

Spark910
07-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Maybe its Jusin on his 3rd alias! =)
Welcome to the forums anyhow :0

Qwert616
07-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Welcome to the forums. :>

Crono
07-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Neonight
They breed like Swedish rabbits. ;_;


Hey hey, watch it there :\ (Read my location) XD!

TripleE
07-08-2003, 01:55 AM
Nice to meet you. Dont make the same mistakes your brother did hehe.;)


Originally posted by Gerami



Hey hey, watch it there :\ (Read my location) XD!
He is refering the breed I think,not Sweden people.

Demon
07-08-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by TripleE
Nice to meet you. Dont make the same mistakes your brother did hehe.;)



He is refering the breed I think,not Sweden people.

He made mistakes what kind of mistakes?

protagonist
07-08-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Demon


He made mistakes what kind of mistakes?


He was an idiot.

TripleE
07-08-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Demon


He made mistakes what kind of mistakes?
Well I guess maybe they werent mistakes. He si a pimp at graphics though. Ask him what he did. Are you a graphics.

Demon
07-08-2003, 09:08 PM
No, I don't do graphics. :( I just play. :)

superb
07-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Kinatt didn't really do much wrong other than being extremely bullheaded and argumentive. unixmad got tired of it apparently.

TripleE
07-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by superb
Kinatt didn't really do much wrong other than being extremely bullheaded and argumentive. unixmad got tired of it apparently.
He was unbanned once before.

Demon
07-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by TripleE

He was unbanned once before.

He's banned!? He didn't tell me that! He told me he got tired of the forums! Mom's going to have a fit :D

TripleE
07-09-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Demon


He's banned!? He didn't tell me that! He told me he got tired of the forums! Mom's going to have a fit :D
Why?I know he uses your account also.

Demon
07-09-2003, 12:28 AM
Only on Era RC. Hes not banned from graal. Just the forums he said.