PDA

View Full Version : Event Master

thelostviking
07-06-2003, 11:34 PM
Stefan can you hire more Event Masters which give out trophys or golden cards?
Noone holds events currently except some kings, but only for their kingdoms.

--Chris--
07-07-2003, 12:20 AM
Like I said many many times...*waiting for tag*

TripleE
07-07-2003, 01:03 AM
Wasnt Jagen or Loriel in charge of this? Cant they hire also?

thelostviking
07-07-2003, 01:52 AM
Jagen blamed himself to much with giving staff items out, so i think he dont makes the job anymore.
Loriel is kinda inactive =//!
Cant stefan or anyone just open a global admin guild or whatever, and someone loyal organizes it.

TripleE
07-09-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by thelostviking
Jagen blamed himself to much with giving staff items out, so i think he dont makes the job anymore.
Loriel is kinda inactive =//!
Cant stefan or anyone just open a global admin guild or whatever, and someone loyal organizes it.
Loriel quit. I would do all this,but I dont want to take the blame for players complaing that they lot and event and 100 others should be held with the same prize. There are to many sore losers on that server.There also needs to be more even events rather than the level 30+ people against the level 9-15 people.Maybe new prizes could be thought out. Maybe just a rare spell book,or an amulet,or sword,or shield or something.Maybe even a house.

Satrek2000
07-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Hm... prizes should be bundles like 5 immense maps, or 2 improvement potions, or 3 EAs, or 5 diamonds. Just "ordinary" items which are rare and will be usefull to players - be it because they can sell them or because they decide to use them. And I agree that those events where level gives you an advantage should be made for certain groups only. Other kind of events, like trivia or some kind of card game, should be free for all though.

Tseng
07-11-2003, 03:23 PM
I actually just held an event today o.O;

For two wis+1 rings and an int+1 ring...getting to the bottom of the barrel of my old prizes.

I've still got a small amount left - I'll see if I can hold an interesting RP event within the next few days with it.

As for the other gold cards/trophies I had - they were in my house, which collapsed :*(

I'll see if I can talk to Stefan about getting some more prizes.

thelostviking
07-11-2003, 09:02 PM
I would like items like golden warrior helmet. No other stats but they look different. They make a better rp too...

TripleE
07-12-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
Hm... prizes should be bundles like 5 immense maps, or 2 improvement potions, or 3 EAs, or 5 diamonds. Just "ordinary" items which are rare and will be usefull to players - be it because they can sell them or because they decide to use them. And I agree that those events where level gives you an advantage should be made for certain groups only. Other kind of events, like trivia or some kind of card game, should be free for all though.
Exactly. I like your way of event prizes. Just like mine.:)

Muha_builder
07-13-2003, 07:43 PM
tseng i know X_x i was heading to my house than i saw your house at 1 % i needed to go to bed so the other day i went mining for some stone by the time i got back at dustari the house was already destroyed as i couldnt find it on the map :(

Satrek2000
07-13-2003, 07:50 PM
If we had known... every Horn would have been proud if we could have saved it...

Tseng
07-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Muha_builder
tseng i know X_x i was heading to my house than i saw your house at 1 % i needed to go to bed so the other day i went mining for some stone by the time i got back at dustari the house was already destroyed as i couldnt find it on the map :(

Ah...drat, but thank you for trying! That really does mean a lot. By chance, could you tell me how long ago was it that it died?

Originally posted by Satrek2000
If we had known... every Horn would have been proud if we could have saved it...

Yes, well, I blame the only person possible - myself, it was my fault that it died. Ah well...no BIG loss I suppose...just about 14 chests, two bookcases, a bed, a comode full of fingers that I got from people, 4 stone lamps, 7-10 twilight carpets, a samurai table, 4 chairs, my sack collection (5 sacks and a bury bag and a 'pack'), a lot of food, coal/iron/gold minerals, some house resources (the irony!), spare weapons/armor, event trophies that I was going to give out soon (x.x), some gems, some alchemy related items, some nice-but-hard-to-find items like real coffee from hirathia, clovers, etc. ;x That's not TOO much...I think...;x

Heiwaronsha
07-14-2003, 12:59 AM
*sigh*

yeah we need some nice RP events .. i know some people that could help, we all do, but no one ever gives them the job.

Satrek2000
07-14-2003, 02:02 AM
Are there logs for houses that crumble? Also, do you need donations for a new house? We could supply you with rescources, as well as a short skull sword of gnarg ;)

GoZelda
07-25-2003, 04:53 PM
Well, those items Satrek stated are nice, but some people like to have something rare. It also variates this game.