PDA

View Full Version : Hi


yjacket
07-06-2003, 06:05 PM
hey guys! I got my forum account activated so I will be posting here for some time.

Bye

Spark910
07-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Hi... who are you ;)

TripleE
07-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Nice meeting you. Do you use a different account name in game? Or the same one here?

MKSLAYER
07-06-2003, 09:25 PM
*gives flame retardent suit* you'll understand in time lol XP

TripleE
07-06-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
*gives flame retardent suit* you'll understand in time lol XP
LOL..only you would need one.;)

Myomoto
07-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Haha! ;) anyway, hi there "D00D", Meet me! Myomoto (A.K.A. Ansgar Léo) The inventor of the ._. smilie!!!
...
...
...
...
Guess not... ._.

TripleE
07-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Myomoto
Haha! ;) anyway, hi there "D00D", Meet me! Myomoto (A.K.A. Ansgar Léo) The inventor of the ._. smilie!!!
...
...
...
...
Guess not... ._.
you didnt invent that

Mykel
07-21-2003, 08:34 AM
He is Delteria's FAQ Chief.

TripleE
07-21-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
He is Delteria's FAQ Chief.
yjacket is banned

Mykel
07-21-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by TripleE

yjacket is banned lmao. Know what for?

TripleE
07-21-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
lmao. Know what for?
Um i think he was sharing accounts with some hackers,and he was being rude towards graal community on here.Obsein pictures.

wonderboysp2p
07-21-2003, 11:33 AM
kinda funny that right after he gets it activated he gets banned lol

TripleE
07-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by wonderboysp2p
kinda funny that right after he gets it activated he gets banned lol
He got himself banned for sharing his account,and posting dirty pictures.

Mykel
07-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by TripleE

He got himself banned for sharing his account,and posting dirty pictures. LMAO, what a douchebag.

Myomoto
07-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by TripleE

you didnt invent that

Duh! I said: guess not ._.! Damnit! ;D

Thallen
07-23-2003, 04:52 AM
Hello and bye, welcome to the Graal community and welcome to being banned! :o

Myomoto
07-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Lmao, it's kinda funny :p