PDA

View Full Version : New Events SOMETIME?

TripleE
07-04-2003, 09:23 PM
Can some new events please be held? Ever since Konidias stopped being GM there hasnt really been Events. What Event Masters are still around? Seems like they only go on to prove they are staff or something. I think there should be a EM tryout. I would like to be one. But no one supplies with prizes or anything.:rolleyes:

--Chris--
07-06-2003, 01:01 AM
*Waiting on tag*

DragonX
07-06-2003, 01:57 AM
Stefan doesn't want anymore strong items being given out. Events are held by kingdom leaders, if they are lazy it's their fault. Chris is the only kingdom leader that holds events for his kingdom. If you want events for your kingdom, tell your kingdom leader to work on event items to hold in kingdom events.

Satrek2000
07-06-2003, 07:00 PM
I agree that strong items aren't necessary - there's enough t make it worth it, say 5 immense maps, 3 improvement potions or just, as was said, special looking shields or helmets.

TripleE
07-06-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by DragonX
Stefan doesn't want anymore strong items being given out. Events are held by kingdom leaders, if they are lazy it's their fault. Chris is the only kingdom leader that holds events for his kingdom. If you want events for your kingdom, tell your kingdom leader to work on event items to hold in kingdom events.
I dont want anymore strong items given out either. It isnt fun seeing 5 people with those cool hammers,or shields.I think other things should be given out. Like a house on the main island or soemthing. Or some spell books,potions,scrolls,rings. Event prizes could be anything. Not only strong weapons.

Kojilee7
07-20-2003, 03:42 PM
I couldn't care if i got given 10p for winning a event i would just like one to be held

GoZelda
08-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Isn't that a bit unfair for those who now never get the chance to win a good, special weapon?

Python523
08-21-2003, 12:39 AM
in my opinion event items should just be normal items, like a sword that looks different, just a symbol to show that you have won an event, not something to make you stronger

GoZelda
08-21-2003, 12:46 AM
I agree with jagen, but i think that a little bonus isn't so bad? like, a ac+1 or a armour+5 more, or some small +7 resistance or so.

Ziro_Vitrudestec
08-29-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by GoZelda
I agree with jagen, but i think that a little bonus isn't so bad? like, a ac+1 or a armour+5 more, or some small +7 resistance or so.

It is bad. GK has a more "squarish" (only way I way can put it) way to it where everything can be easily organized in description. You don't have a bunch of different weapons, the only difference is damage (and sometimes wc?). Event melee items should have only been as good as the diamond blade, zormite blade, vicous axe, and the other weapons (gift shop swords) of equal power.

Jagen has a point. They should only be for showing off. They should be the only thing that is equal to what hats are/were on G2k1.

Maybe some other event equiptment (shields,armor, helms) should have been equal to the best alchemy items of the same equiptment type, but had a different image and name. I don't think people would care for those items much though since all you could do is show them off in trade tables since the image doesn't appear on the character. But maybe that idea could be evolved ;)

KyJe27
08-29-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ziro_Vitrudestec
Jagen has a point. They should only be for showing off. They should be the only thing that is equal to what hats are/were on G2k1.

I agree with Ziro for once. Event items should have normal stats... maybe a +7 resistance or a ac+1 like GoZelda said.

Now back to this threads original statement. I plan on gathering money and rare HH items and quest items to be used for kingdom events soon. Sure they are no war axe but events like this keep kingdom active high, as well moral. I suggest other people to do the same thing for there kingdom.

GoZelda
08-29-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by KyJe27

I agree with Ziro for once. Event items should have normal stats... maybe a +7 resistance or a ac+1 like GoZelda said.

Now back to this threads original statement. I plan on gathering money and rare HH items and quest items to be used for kingdom events soon. Sure they are no war axe but events like this keep kingdom active high, as well moral. I suggest other people to do the same thing for there kingdom.
Yes, i've been doing the whole HH loads of time, the only rare platemail i got was of Illrya... What is cool, because it takes less speed. But i want a golden paltemail of Berwean, or, even better,
a Silver Platemail of Berwean, because it doesn't lowers my speed, and maybe even raises it ^^ I would take it anytime if i had the change. I mean, a plain armor, that doesn't slow you down :megaeek:

poop3131
09-20-2003, 04:56 PM
how about an event for a sack full of RARE spells

GoZelda
09-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by poop3131
how about an event for a sack full of RARE spells
Yeah, there should be special event spells :\

syltburk
09-20-2003, 05:58 PM
Good event items=bring bad luck to gk