PDA

View Full Version : A Suprising Goodbye

GhettoChild
07-03-2003, 07:40 PM
I don't know what has been up with Graal, not so much the game but the player. I am tired of helping so many people from level 1 to level 10 and giving them swords, armour, and money so they can level up on their own. I am tired of giving away stuff to people who have been scammed so they stop complaining. I know that I shouldn't expect anything in return, After all I just gave the stuff to them, but a favor every once in a while. I love graal still, it's a very nice Game. GK has improved immensly and it will procede in doing so with the direction of Stefan and his staff. A lot of people have been there for me since day 1. Zoe, Wren, DX, you 3 showed me the ropes and i thank you for that. Later on Tasha and I joined forces and she helped me level a little bit and it was a good time. I am not giving my stuff away and I know some of you beggers will ask because i will still be on every once in a while. Taulbee has been there for me, He helped me a lot by giving me some cool stuff when he quit and joined me on era where we became rich together, Chrisz and I became friends through GK which is cool, I like making new friends, But it gets to a point where i am looking for something for about 6 months and it ends up just being given to another player who doesn't care about what they have, I know this makes me look selfish but Oh well, i must be selfish then. I've had a good time and everyone enjoy your many graal days to come, I'll see you all around.

(Sorry about not making paragraphs for those of you who actually read this)

Peace

*Walks into the real world*

The One and ONLY GhettoChild:megaeek:
I will miss you all:(

Torankusu
07-03-2003, 07:41 PM
Don't quit. You'll get your reward eventually.

GhettoChild
07-03-2003, 07:49 PM
I'd like to give a real thanks (not a mean one) to:

DragonX
Zoe
Wren
anU
Tasha
Ningnong
Chrisz
-Taulbee-
Bobo
Shobre
Chris
Tifa
Moonie
MoonGod
ReDeeMer
Constinople/MSDos/Shr00my
Mike
Craig
Tommy Cartel
Brandon
Sky
CyberX
MysticalDragon
MrWorry
Rasha
Torankusu
Zega
ProjectShifter
(No Specific Order)
sorry If I forgot anyone, I will update if i forgot you

Spark910
07-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by GhettoChild
I'd like to give a real thanks (not a mean one) to:

DragonX
Zoe
Wren
anU
Tasha
Ningnong
Chrisz
-Taulbee-
Bobo
Shobre
Chris
Tifa
Moonie
MoonGod
ReDeeMer
Constinople/MSDos/Shr00my
Mike
Craig
Tommy Cartel
Brandon
Sky
CyberX
MysticalDragon
MrWorry
Rasha
Torankusu
Zega
ProjectShifter
(No Specific Order)
sorry If I forgot anyone, I will update if i forgot you

Ahhh all of you people I played with a while back are dropping! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Well have a good life, look up not down, forwards not back. To every opportunity that comes which feels out of this world, say yes not no, and keep on trying until the end result is given.

=/
Damn, your really cool too...... :(
And if you want you can add me to the list

BYE!!!!

DevilsDice
07-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Aww man... I know I'm one of those people, and, ya know, I kinda feel bad...

Your an awesome player, and it's been real amazing how you've gone from uber **** (( no offense )) to this really *****en strong player...

I'll be sad to see you leave, and I dont think anybody should have to leave because people are bothering them, not matter how bad it is...

I know how bad it can be though, and I'm sorry your game playing on this is over... It's always sad seeing a good player leave, and through the loss of many, I wish stupid people would stop making this game a friggin evil thing, and make it jus how it was on Classic, good clean fun...

Well, anywhom, I'm sorry for being an azz, and I hope you like, stick around, cause' your cool and ****.

l8r

-Argosax

Mykel
07-03-2003, 08:02 PM
Later man, :(

GhettoChild
07-03-2003, 08:35 PM
More Thank You's to:

WARLORDZEN FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO MAKE GRAPHICS!

Zallan
Spark911
Alexander

I will update more later

Also i will not let Gun Point die on era so don't say i am:o

GhettoChild
07-03-2003, 08:38 PM
NyT!!
Knightress!!

Maniaman

DenoriZakarum
07-03-2003, 09:24 PM
peace man, your the only one who started after me and surpassed me in a short amount of time =( i was looking forward to beating you someday

--Chris--
07-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Heh, there goes a Forest member ;p
See you in two weeks

GhettoChild
07-03-2003, 10:06 PM
--Chris-- I'll still be on but not nearly as much
Still there to represent forest

mhermher
07-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Cya Ghettoman...

From child to man :)

H ave a nice life..

Your old un-friend and friend from GK, Tyrial.

Ningnong
07-03-2003, 11:11 PM
awww man, another one of my friends leave :(

DragonX
07-04-2003, 07:45 AM
But it gets to a point where i am looking for something for about 6 months and it ends up just being given to another player who doesn't care about what they have,

If this is about my war axe, then I am sorry. It wasn't exactly given to me, I took the time to look for it and fortunately I found it. You are my best friend but I was foolish and sold my first war axe and I wanted it again and I was determined, and got lucky, and found it. I don't think you should quit though. Like Torankusu said in a different way, good things come to those who wait. I am sure if you take the time, you can become stronger on GK and eventually win some events in Forest (more events coming soon). Though, this is your choice and I don't really think I can alter it. :(

GhettoChild
07-04-2003, 08:51 AM
It wasn't you DX

Neonight
07-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Sad to see you go. :( You were one of the non-*****ic Providence staff back in the day. :cool:

Keep playing. In fact, if I hadn't given all of my stuff to Torankusu the other day, I'd just give it to you. ;o About 1,000 plats worth of stuff. I'm not sure if that's good or not. ;x I rarely play Kingdoms because I lag so horribly on it.

GhettoChild
07-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Enik a.k.a. Sab thanks for being my buddy too :D

DragonX, you've been my neighbor, best friend, and angel, i can't ever thank you enough for always being there for me

Golbez
07-04-2003, 09:03 AM
I'll miss you for life dude.... :(
You were one of the best people on Andor I knew <3 4 lyfe.

DevilsDice
07-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Erag... I dont think I even realize why you are leaving... Honestly,

your one of the fastest raising people on Kingdoms, and its quite

remarkable on how fast ya grew up...

As everyone here said, see you...

-Argo

GhettoChild
07-04-2003, 04:36 PM
*Eyes Widen*

Neonight just said something very nice about me...Neo, I thought you hated me.

Spark910
07-04-2003, 06:43 PM
*Eyes Widen*

Neonight just said something very nice about me...Neo, I thought you hated me.

Nobody really hates anyone on here im sure.

TripleE
07-04-2003, 07:34 PM
bye:)

Darlene159
07-05-2003, 07:53 PM
Er, I guess this means I should remove you from staff....
Anyway, have fun in whatever you do, and thanks for what you have done for me

Crono
07-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Cya man, if you don't remember me..I'm Crono. You helped me go from level 2 to level 5 in no time. ^.^

TripleE
07-07-2003, 12:59 AM
It really isnt the end of things. he is working on 2k1.

DarkHero
07-11-2003, 07:10 PM
:( im not on the list ^_^ we were good friends. Hopefully you will talk to me again so we can keep in touch. Peace out man :)

TripleE
07-11-2003, 08:57 PM
He hasnt left. Why doesnt someone just close this thread.

MadWolf
07-13-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Spark910

Nobody really hates anyone on here im sure.
*cough*

Peace Ghetto, sorry if I ever got mad at you when we worked together. (I'm ScottyWolf/Einhander/Klonoa blah blah)

TripleE
07-13-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MadWolf

*cough*

Peace Ghetto, sorry if I ever got mad at you when we worked together. (I'm ScottyWolf/Einhander/Klonoa blah blah)
GOSH DANGIT. STOP POSTING HERE. IF YOU PLAY GRAAL YOU RELAZE HE IS STILL HERE...HE NEVER LEFT.

Xeross
07-14-2003, 12:44 AM
sad to see yo go, Good Luck were ever you go =) peace guetto and hey u can still come in GK and talk a bit :)

CyberX
07-14-2003, 10:51 PM
Sad to see you go, well, I've gone already too... But anyway, see ya... :)

And thank you for everything you have done for me and for Maloria...

cloudstrifevii
07-15-2003, 10:29 PM
all i have to say is =(