PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am quitting.

TCNDAN
03-23-2001, 10:31 AM
Hi I am quitting.

There are many reasons, but then you would surely fall asleep if i listed them all.
But, the most recent perhaps are what have driven me over the edge.

Well one small thing...yet its very big.
Samurai Farmer Hat
yes...thats the name...yet these hats are traditionally Chinese hats..ok Racism or Discrimination would be the first name of the person who made it.

Second:
When i try to help, i become the enemy..
There is an auction..i am on the stairs of the stage...
when people come on, i yell at them to get off and my name is set as Jinn [Events Security]
yet, i somehow become the enemy and Cali is yelling at me
Oh! she was my friend from Classic
oh! she completely ignores me on g2k1

Third:
Power Corrupts
all these peopel with power are genuine asses...
well, i know Zorro and Hawk arent...
Lycia..i will fail to comment
ETS hardly hold events...

ok..well those are the main points..backed by a lot more..
for example, stolen idea!

ok well have fun do whatever...
Stefan you dont get my money cause of the people you hire.
NO, Unixmad, you dont get any either...oh, you are hosting a server? that is philanthropy right there... bleh
you make me sick. IM sure the 3 or maybe even 3 and a half years you have hosted a server for Stefan, getting money was really at the top of your priorities...not to mention you are never on to help or do anything..you just run a server and get most of the money

So thank you all for not helping me.
Graal will be deleted so i cant even try to get on here..
I will be playing Infantry its a lot more fun, admins arent asses..and ITS FREE.
Sony is much better than Unixmad, they BOUGHT Infantry from Harmless games, and yet they KEPT IT FREE
they are not greedy.

i will also play CounterStrike/HLMOD
its generally free besides retail..then agian i use a friend's CD+CDKey so it realy is free and its a lot more fun and i can avoid *****es

Chances are this post will be deleted..oh well i dont care. BYE

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 10:36 AM
Um... what do the samurai farmer hats have to do with anything? Is it because Samurai are japanese and the hats are characteristically chinese that you find it offensive?

Unixmad is on, he helps with more than you know, don't be unfair.

Otherwise, I'm sorry for you to go.

BruceLee2000
03-23-2001, 11:04 AM
NOOO! :( I will have to play CS with you then!

Asuka
03-23-2001, 11:06 AM
im still the only one who has voted...

Nai
03-23-2001, 11:07 AM
Unixmad Ownzx0rs You!

03-23-2001, 11:07 AM
Errr... sorry if my hats offend you... They aren't supposed to be racist... I know the hats like that are actually (chinese?) vietnamese I thought....

Cali_2001
03-23-2001, 11:08 AM
I didn't ignore and Jinn, Stefan told me to get everyone off the stage/stairs what am I supposed to say?

TCNDAN
03-23-2001, 11:08 AM
Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties...AKA being on a dialup at my dads..i dont really play CS here..and i will be here another 3 months..

feel free to add my ICQs
1840082 and

not just tony, you can all add me

HIC
03-23-2001, 11:10 AM
And i just bought CS last week. I will add you to ICQ, but i am rarely on it.

TCNDAN
03-23-2001, 11:19 AM
Oh...before i leave i would like to thank Welly...

you all think he is an ass because he wants to PK...
he may be the only sane one left...

He BOUGHT my account for me..and he didndt even know me..none of you would have done that...

well it was for 3 months..and 3 bad months it will run out in about a month.

you all treat him like trash cause he actually plays the game
a lot of you just mine all day and wait for events..
a lot of you that are especially corrupt like to add 500 gralats to your account so you can buy a bomy...

also, ive played free for 2 years...why should i pay now?

Oh, Cali i talked to Stefan he didnt really even want me off..he just didnt want people to mess things up and i wasnt in the way

hey hey i can play CS tomorow im going to my moms for Friday
on Saturday i will be playing Tekken Tag Tourney on my friends PS2 and my friends house (WOW)

so happy gaming..and if Graal is your idea of happy gaming..keep playing, dont let me screw it up for you..
im hoping you will be aware of better gaming out there and its free, but play what you enjoy.

TylerS36
03-23-2001, 11:22 AM
bye jinn :(

Rohar
03-23-2001, 10:32 PM
Ah well now that Jinn's gone he's put me in charge of JPA, which is now the Jinnite Private Army..we don't protect people anymore since the police aer here..we're moer of a social guild now. Anyways thanks Jinn for being a good friend. Nice knowing you.

Aidoggy
03-23-2001, 11:16 PM
lol

Aidoggy
03-23-2001, 11:17 PM
Dont Mind Me i havent a clue on life :D

freddyfox
03-23-2001, 11:49 PM
*Pulls out party streamers*

First of all Jinn, I have NO problem at all with Welly. He's a fine person. It's just that when he starts going into rushing cursing mode I get uptight.

Second, there's no way I can add 500 gralat to my account, unless an admin came and said "Hey Vermain, here's 500 gralats, because I'm so darn corrupt I'm giving them to you!".

Third, Stefan has worked days and nights programming this game, and all you can do is whine. You won't event spare a measly 12 dollars JUST to show your appreciation? Stefan is working full time of this. Hosting a server costs a lot of money, and Stefan has been providing it for free for 3 years. Now he decides he needs money to help support the server, and all you can do is whine? Your disgusting, Jinn. I'm glad your leaving. We can do without people who won't even pay a little money to 2 guys who have worked free for 3 years.

Psyker
03-24-2001, 01:18 AM
I'll miss ya, Jinn! You were cool, cya around.
Jinn = Winn!

Lycia
03-24-2001, 02:11 AM
Jinn, first, . . .

Our problems extend beyond Graal. You and I have had it out for each other since we first met in Fuitad's #Graal channel. We've yet to have problems in Graal, so don't bring them here.

Second, give Stefan and unixmad a damned break. They've worked their asses off on this game for the longest time and all you can do is whine about it. Well, boo hoo, poor baby. Perhaps if you'd actually DO something on the game as far as events go and stuff, things would be better. The ET are constantly doing things, its just that you've never around to witness them.

You are an ungrateful person. I'm glad you're gone. Stefan doesn't need his game bashed anymore.

TCNDAN
03-25-2001, 03:17 AM
ohhhhhh this is the part where i dont listen to Lycia...

umm..anyway... Rohar is the new president of the JPA...if you respected me, i expect you to respect him equally...

i have instructed someone to give Rohar all the money i can get on my account

anyway, you think its so sad i am leaving and you think i must be bored or something..
better games are out there and i spend more time on them cause i dont play Grawl anymore

www.counter-strike.net
station.sony.com/infantry

you all look at welly now and you are like
"get off my nuts you stupid ***got"
and then you call him a wigger, yet, he is mullato...
anyway...PKing should be part of the game, and those of you who cant deal with it you go cry, or perhaps just go on a chat room cause thats what you use Grawl for.

http://swordsmen.net-games.com/archangel/finalkillstats.htm
or
http://www.geocities.com/killbotnet/HTMLs/finalkillstats1_27.html

dont be afraid to go to www.killbot.net and have a look around..
WHAT THERE ARE NO HTMLS??!?!
no, there arent and thats how i inteded to make it.
go check out all the things i did if you want
(Not nearly all, jus things i acutally took SSs of)

Lycia
03-25-2001, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by TCNDAN
ohhhhhh this is the part where i dont listen to Lycia...

Because you know I'm right.

nO1
03-25-2001, 03:24 AM
and this is the part where Evolve laughs at you.....

You cannot quit graal.....unless you destory your PC and wipe your mind......I tried.....oooo i tried.....damn game is additive :mad: .............

If you wanna quit.....hit ya' head on a wall *HARD* and destroy your pc.....it'll stop you having the urge to check on graal and see whats going on.

nO1
03-25-2001, 03:26 AM
Don't mind me, i just heard the word QUIT ...i hav'nt read all the posts....... :)

Lycia
03-25-2001, 03:35 AM
Hahaha, thats so true. I am addicted to this game.

nO1
03-25-2001, 03:36 AM
Yup Yup......i've tried to quit about a zillion times.....
has any one else?

Lyndzey8000
03-25-2001, 03:50 AM
I've quit a few times, and I am quitting again. Ask MadBrad why if you want to know

Fai
03-25-2001, 03:53 AM
Since the day I started I have never quit.

Crono Illusion
03-25-2001, 03:54 AM
There is no full escape from Graal.

nO1
03-25-2001, 04:00 AM
You're under stefans control now.........

Mawhahahahahhahahahahha

*Evil laugh*

Rohar
03-26-2001, 02:51 AM
In one way I fell that Jinn IS whining. He must realize that Stefan has been working hard for a long time and that it costs Unixmad a lot of money to run the server. On the other hand, I think only one person at a time should bash Jinn. Some people can't trash-talk people without backup, can they? I for one am not glad that Jinn is gone. It's rather sad. When he was not complaining he was a nice guy and we and the guild did some fun stuff. So for those of you that say that you're glad Jinn is leaving, you just didn't know the real Jinn.