PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a while.

TripleE
06-27-2003, 12:31 AM
I may be gone for a short ammount of time or permantely. Recently ive been having some family troubles. I am going to stay with my girlfriend in Chicago for about a month. Maybe longer if I can get over all the junk that has happened here in Columbus. I doubt Ill be on graal much. I really dont care about anything anymore. But not coming on graal is like fighting a cigerate addiction without medication. But I think I need a break and need to think about my future,and my life more rather than spending countless hours on the computer. It has been nice knowing a bunch of you. Ill make a short good by friends list.

Lyndzey good times on 2k2 :cool:
Konidias good luck with Oasis It will be great:0
James,Tseng good luck with Bomy moon.
BirdBird and Loriel continue progress on reviving your version of 2k1

Sorry if I left your name out. This isnt all my friends,just people I can think of right now.You all have been a bunch of fun. I hope to see you soon. Contact me on AIM if you want my screen name is whitzemann8 ,and my email address is [email protected] know some of you also had my cell phone number. Call (614)854-9054 if you need me. Ill simply delete messages nto important. I prefer if you say your graal name of something. I havent talked to many of you on phone before. So uh I guess this is good buy for now. Peace:cool:

osrs
06-27-2003, 02:13 AM
Bye bye,hope your family problems solve.

TripleE
06-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by osrs
Bye bye,hope your family problems solve.
Thanks. Ill atleast try to visit here though.