PDA

View Full Version : pking!

Heiwaronsha
06-25-2003, 06:58 AM
I think it shouldn't be allowed (except with enemy nations), and yes I'm guilty of it myself ..

but I think that it shouldn't be allowed and a rule should be enforced!

it could cut back on PKing in general, you know? It'd also make Zormite look much better .. we would be the kingdom that need not stoop so low! :D

splatxp
07-04-2003, 07:12 AM
I'm really not sure about this...

I witnessed lots of occasions where you and I, primarily you, were being attacked by lots of people. Some from different kingdoms. I don't know - if we are getting attacked by people, are we supposed to simply run? Also, it's hard to simply make someone "weak" or something.. you might accidentally kill them or they'll keep attacking you. Maybe you could make it so you don't fight unless provoked? I don't know. Lots of people wouldn't obey it. Basically, how I see it; if we aren't allowed to kill, then what happens if we're picked on?

Just my view on things. I'm sure there's a way (or two) around this problem, just out of reach. Anyone have ideas? o_o Most Zormites aren't even aware of the "No PKing" rule. I don't remember the rule exactly, it might have been
"No PKing on or 'off tag'."
Not sure. So yeah, ideas? o.o

GoZelda
07-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Get on peaceful.

TripleE
07-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Get on peaceful.
Yeah,or just only protect yourself,or run when attacked.

splatxp
07-05-2003, 11:28 PM
Running would make you look like a coward... also, lots of people are on battle mode for training, not neccecarily for fighting others. It would be something if everyone on Zormite was peaceful x_x

GoZelda
07-05-2003, 11:45 PM
I would say, when someone attacks you get rid of him/her, then while he's searching ya, run. Or PM your kingdom leader.

LordZen
07-07-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by splatxp
o_o Most Zormites aren't even aware of the "No PKing" rule. I don't remember the rule exactly, it might have been
"No PKing on or 'off tag'."
Not sure. So yeah, ideas? o.o

I'm glad you remembered that we had such a rule. lol. I tried finding the thread I posted it in a while back and I couldnt. I distinctly remember defining a rule regarding it though. Anyways, you remembering it at least proves that I'm not going senile :D

Amoun
07-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Well i did pk alot of people yesterday but that's the only time ;) i was bored out've my mind but i'm over it now, i didn't know of the rule till i was told afterwards so i stopped. But if you have to run its handy to have a horse with you for physical ppl and just run like hell from magicians lol

ChaosGodSet
07-13-2003, 11:53 PM
Look, the fact of the matter is that if you are attacked, you have EVERY RIGHT to fight back.. ONCE!!! if a member of another kingdom attacks you, feel free to bash thier brains out, but leave it at that! Don't go looking for conflicts. They hit ya, you kill them, your done. If they keep on attacking you, alert thier kingdom leader or one of the Zormite leaders so they can handle it.