PDA

View Full Version : Latest Reviews

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 02:36 AM
Server: N-Pulse
Owner: Geovanie Legend
Reviewed with: NightFall
Plans: Forming an event team with new mini-games, and working on a new quest that will break the monotony that some servers have. (this was stated by NightFall)
Complaints: the server is becoming a place for pking and sparring, more quests needed.
2. Lack of fun, need more events other then just spar tournaments
3. to many lamers and pkers
4. Needs a better jail
5. To much lag
6. The new quests are to hard
My thoughts: I seen some tile errors that need to be fixed, the levels look good though some of them are a bit over-detailed.
I really didn't see how the new quests were all that hard, a few of them yes, but not all of them and they are all better then the old quests

Server: New Atlantis
Owner: Pirat
Reviewed with: KIO (E GP Chief)
Plans: None
My thoughts: Nice levels but lack of detail. Nice starting level, makes it seem like you made your way to the world overseas.
Not very friendly staff, couldn't get them to tell me who the owner was or what plans they had for the server.
Everytime I asked a question the answer was always "Why?"

Server: Valkorlia
Owner: Gestahl
Reviewed with: Gestahl
Plans: Working on a new tileset and redoing levels to improve play, trying to keep the rpg effect but setting a new world
Complaints: to many broken links
My Thoughts: Overall great server, didn't see any til errors. they just need to get everything switched over so it all works with the npc's server. I did however get stuck inside the house in the screenshot since there's no way to get out of it

Server: Delteria
Owner: Ice Pick
Reviewed with: Blade
Plans: plans are summed up at http://www.delteria.f2s.com
Compliments: Friendly people, good classes, levels, and npc's
Complaints: Way to easy, not very good administative staff
My thoughts: Nice levels although i seen some stolen ones. not very nice staff. and they have copyrighted images which is strcitly against the rules

Server: Dino Valley
Owner: Aramech Lonewolf
Reviewed with: Cha Cha
Plans: Expanding the world
Complaints: Removed flame boots and can only dance, to many hackers and cheaters.
My thoughts: Nice levels but to many broken or dead links. Some of the friendliest staff i've ever seen. The players don't seem to get along to well however.
They use copyrighted sounds from other programs :(

Server: New Cite Perdue
Owner: darkdog and rick
Reviewed with: German Lord
Plans: New levels and NPC's
My thoughts: Very good levels made with some tiles that i've never seen used before, but very few players :(
In the long run if they keep up the good work they could be one of the best servers out there to play on :)

Server: Tempest of Time
Owner: GodSpeed
Reviewed with: krakken
Plans: dual worlds, one in medievil settings and other in futuristic. Storyline at http://www.inspire-fx.co.uk/tot
My thoughts: Great levels and excellent NPC's, not much more to say except once they finsish the project it should be one of the most played p2p servers out there.

Server: Elvenlands2k1
Owner: HEYhost
Reviewed with: Kronan
Plans: None
Complaints: Needs a better owner, current one deleted almost everything that was good and fire people he didn't like
My thoughts: Decent levels, but has it's errors in links between levels. You should be fine as long as you don't try to warp back to the classic Elven Lands.

Server: Sidra
Owner: ??
Reviewed with: Gambit
Plans: Dunno, he disconnected during the interview
Compliments: nice players, nice place to play :)
Complaints: there's nothing to do. Sometimes laggy and not many players. Corrupt staff :(
My thoughts: Not very much to it, the levels are a bit plain but there is a few good points.

Server: Sanstrata
Owner: sabin
Reviewed with: Kirby
Plans: unknown
My thoughts: nice levels, but they use copyrighted images. Nice staff though from what i seen :)

Server: Frolic
Owner: SLP Omega and KJL
Reviewed with: SLP Omega and KJL
Plans: olimpic events, tree cutting,sparring,gravity,4 new quests
more things for bomys, arrows, ect, getting climing boots to work
and more
My thoughts: Looks great, i didn't see any tile errors, copyrighted images or anything... they just don't have much up yet, but from the looks of it there's alot to look forward to. The staff is wonderful and very helpful to so if your wanting a fun place to play hang around til they get the project in motion :)

Server: Shaded Legend
Owner: Contego and Tyriel
Reviewed with: Sidewinder
Plans: Server is being remade
My thoughts: Well since they are remaking the server I look forward to it's next review, but as of now the levels look good, the players are nice and so is the staff. Couldn't find anything wrong. :)

Server: X
Owner: Missing Link Merai
Reviewed with: h ght j㤻
Plans: Lot's of top-secret stuff (they wouldn't tell me what)
My thoughts: Good quality levels, but what was that flying cow I seen? For some reason my weapons were disabled on every level :(

Kaimetsu
06-12-2001, 02:37 AM
Geo, you desperately need some half-decent weapons.

And a system NPC or something like that. Just something.

KJS
06-12-2001, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
Complaints: there's nothing to do. Sometimes laggy and not many players. Corrupt staff :(
My thoughts: Not very much to it, the levels are a bit plain but there is a few good points.

the owner is
DarkLink...

just so you know for future reference

XilosTinsu
06-12-2001, 03:07 AM
Server: Elvenlands2k1
Owner: HEYhost
Reviewed with: Kronan
Plans: None.
Gee that makes it sound like we aren't doing anything, oh wait most of us aren't.

Complaints: Needs a better owner, current one deleted almost everything that was good and fire people he didn't like.
Yeah that was pretty bad, he fired some good people too. Just because they made him mad and stood up for what they believed. *sigh*
My thoughts: Decent levels, but has it's errors in links between levels. You should be fine as long as you don't try to warp back to the classic Elven Lands.
MAJOR LINKING ERRORS, caused by HEYhost hiring inexperianced LATs, and just looking at the level instead of the links and scripts. I've been trying to fix most though.

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 04:35 AM
Well atleast your honest :)

XilosTinsu
06-12-2001, 05:04 AM
Well atleast your honest :)
Yeah it's pretty bad

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 05:11 AM
lol, well from the sounds of things Stefan told a few people he'd put their servers up today, so i wonder where he is? :(

RawPower
06-12-2001, 05:21 AM
HE NEEDS TO ADD BACK THE SERVERS THAT ARE DOWN FIRST! =P

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 05:24 AM
Good point, yes perhaps putting them back up and then putting up the new ones would be best since they were here first :)

LiquidIce00
06-12-2001, 05:26 AM
Plans: Forming an event team with new mini-games, and working on a new quest that will break the monotony that some servers have. (this was stated by NightFall)
Complaints: the server is becoming a place for pking and sparring, more quests needed.
4. Needs a better jail
5. To much lag
My thoughts: I seen some tile errors that need to be fixed, the levels look good though some of them are a bit over-detailed.
I really didn't see how the new quests were all that hard, a few of them yes, but not all of them and they are all better then the old quests

Over detailed?
theres no such thing, and if its over detailed thats a good thing, details doesnt mean like you got tons of different stuff , just means you place everything you got on your level with caution and you make sure its 'perfect'

;)

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 05:29 AM
hehe yeah i suppose that's true, but hey i was being fair :)

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 05:59 AM
Ok Stefan just made a post that the worlds that are down right now should be back up tomorrow, which prolly means Teir'Dal and the other upcoming worlds won't be up for another week or so =(

MoonAngel
06-12-2001, 06:47 AM
YAY!! Faheria will finally be back!! =) And check my huge review somewhere on this forum.

habek
06-12-2001, 10:53 AM
4. Needs a better jail
5. To much lag

Guess what Geo? I'm a FAQ in N-Pulse and i have been trying to do as many unique events as possible to make N-Pulse a better place.
I have done a silly dress contest, a brawl for all spar, a lot of trivias, and some other fun things.
I think these are the things that we need more in N-Pulse. The server is now full of bored ppl and lamers. (e.g.Murfreesboro Man). We need some excitement in the server. From what i have seen, N-Pulse is becoming a hangout place rather that a place with good quests and a place for fun. Ppl just sit and chat. That's all they do.
I also noticed that many ppl complaints about the quests. I mean, some of then are not even working properly.
I hope you read this and will fix N-Pulse A.S.A.P

manton
06-12-2001, 11:07 AM

You shouldn't have interviwed Gambit,He has olnly been around for like 2 days. =/
Anyway,Yes,the levels are plain,but thats' because it's only the intro island,the real ones should be up soon. =)
Hopefully we will get a better LAT. =(