PDA

View Full Version : UC PW list

TripleE
06-21-2003, 09:54 PM
With the Classic tab side drop box thing where you type in a UC playerworld to connect...I think every UC playerworld should be there. It would be easier than having to spell out the PW name,or looking on the RC list for the server name.

Spark910
06-21-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by TripleE
With the Classic tab side drop box thing where you type in a UC playerworld to connect...I think every UC playerworld should be there. It would be easier than having to spell out the PW name,or looking on the RC list for the server name.

Well I think with payments there will be a divide

Gold > Section 1 > 2 > 3.

protagonist
06-22-2003, 12:50 AM
Download RC, you'll see all the playerworlds.

Spark910
06-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by protagonist

He just doesnt want to have to type them, I think if they were already all in that drop down, that would be cool. But I think as of tomorrow it will be all reorganised.

TripleE
06-22-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by protagonist
I have RC,as I stated in my first suggestion..I want to be able to see all the playerwolrd names without having to look on the RC list. Read before you post.:rolleyes:

zell12
06-24-2003, 02:42 AM
The point of being private is so you can't see them.

Mykel
06-27-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by zell12
The point of being private is so you can't see them. *is what i was going to say*

Judge_S
06-27-2003, 10:50 AM
Though, it's not exactly hard to find them, now is it? I have an old version of Graal, in fact, the first version after they went Pay-to-Play, and it shows all the servers, even ones that I don't think I should mention.

TripleE
07-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Judge_S
Though, it's not exactly hard to find them, now is it? I have an old version of Graal, in fact, the first version after they went Pay-to-Play, and it shows all the servers, even ones that I don't think I should mention.
But thats what I want the current graal version to do.

Falados
07-05-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by TripleE

But thats what I want the current graal version to do.
They arn't even "compleated" servers. (using "compleated" loosly). The theory is, that you shuoldn't even want to visit them anyway. Most of them turn you away by redirecting you to another server a la Oasis, and some have nothing more than a flashy intro or some game (See Arid Haven)