PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Code of Honor

MKSLAYER
06-21-2003, 02:03 AM
Samurai Code of Honor:

The code of a Samurai:
1) Never swear on tag to ANY ONE

2) Treat others nicely even if they are provoking you

3) If some one trys and provoke you move away, if they attack give off a warning. If they continue exit graal

4) You shall not kill any one with out permission on tag

Ghost Pirate
06-21-2003, 01:14 PM
You'd think the Code of Honour would be much more full and lengthy

feivel
06-24-2003, 12:41 AM
:( You forgot to put:

If someone insults you or pisses you off challenge them to a duel, if they dont accept, laugh like a maniac and proceed to verbally harass them.

:D lol :D

TripleE
06-24-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by feivel
:( You forgot to put:

If someone insults you or pisses you off challenge them to a duel, if they dont accept, laugh like a maniac and proceed to verbally harass them.

:D lol :D
Hehe funny,but I think Samuari is trying to rebuild it's crappy reputation.

GoZelda
06-25-2003, 01:48 PM
This isn't a code of honor, this are the rules.

A code of honor would be like:
If you meet an ally, it is in your honor to give them a present from your kingdom to keep up the good band between your kingdom

or:
If you killed something with help from someone else, it is in your honor to give them a share of what it dropped.

DevilsDice
07-19-2003, 05:40 AM
Hrumph... Code of honor? As samurai's, the Code of Honor is something more then a simple system o rules... This is nice, but you should have much more, if you are trying to rebuild your crappy reputation as somebody down there put it...

1. Honor all whom you pass trails with, regardless of your personal feelings towards them.

2. Kill with honor, not for no reason.

3. Accept life's consequences, and if you cannot, or fail to proceed in the Samurai way, kill yourself in the traditional style... (( i fail to remember the word for it))

4. Your sword is not only your weapon, but your best friend. Treat it like so...

Those are only some, and if you even try to make a futile attempt at a good RP within Samurai, I believe you should attempt to research the Samurai Way... (( also, try to ask for a proper Samurai outfit. That Red robe isnt the proper "Gi" outfit for a samurai.))

DevilsDice
07-19-2003, 05:50 AM
http://www.samurai-archives.com/

That site should provide ample information that you need. Perhaps you could fix up your ranks, and divise a new way of having a

"Honor Code"

no need for thanks on all my helpful Critisism. I wouldnt ask the same.

DenoriZakarum
07-19-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
3) If some one trys and provoke you move away, if they attack give off a warning. If they continue exit graal

so Samurai would just be a bunch of push overs?

DevilsDice
07-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Well, you cant call them that..

*chuckles*

Zurkiba
07-19-2003, 04:52 PM
http://mcel.pacificu.edu/as/students/bushido/bindex.html

Code of Honor is bad...
Code of Bushido is good :)

DevilsDice
07-20-2003, 12:18 AM
Yah, Bushido ways are the original. I doubt that some of the people in Samurai could even follow it.