PDA

View Full Version : Swearing....

TheFox1
03-23-2001, 10:00 AM
You Must think for a little bit here, In one pic i saw Lycia say God Damnit, and she said that isnt a swear word,
But i said ***** Face, Have you ever heard of a swear word like that???
I havent i just made it up outta my head, see if i said D*** head then yeh sure i coulkd get into trouble but sure not ***** head, i know they are the same meanings but in my case I have never heard of it as a swear word before.
And what is a Swear word?
A swear word is just a word people use to releive anger, or Stress, heck my dad swears when he hits his head on the car door,
Everyone swears weather its in real life or in a game, we use it at school, work, or at home, Swearing is everywhere and some people cant help to say it, Im sure even the Admins say it.
Just think about it for a second, then think why are we getting Jack in trouble if we use it all the time?

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 10:25 AM
Hell, I've seen Lycia say a lot worse than that. ;)

When you think about it, though, Jack is right, neither ***** nor Face is a innapropriate word. However, it does fall under abuse to call someone a ***** face.

Nai
03-23-2001, 11:10 AM
um, it could be offensive to un-circumsized people. hehe, I get my swearing from South Park!

Lomgren
03-23-2001, 12:32 PM
Not EVERYBODY swears, just almost everybody. I am one of the few people who doesn't swear.

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 12:42 PM
***** can't be considered an offensive word... But what does being uncircumcized have to do with it?

IceHawk
03-23-2001, 02:37 PM
I usually don't swear on graal, because you can get into trouble for it (although I haven't seen anyone get in trouble)

the worst that I do is "damn" and "!(^)@!($&^@)($^&"

03-23-2001, 06:06 PM
Actually IceHawk, I recall you using "@!#!#[email protected]#!#%#@" a few times too.

grim_squeaker_x
03-23-2001, 06:32 PM
I prefer saying stuff along the lines of:

"You lovemaking offspring of a dog!"
"They kiled Kenny! The lovechilds!"

And more of that kinda weird stuff, last time I used a real swear word was about 3 months ago I think.

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 10:12 PM
I admit, on a fe occasions I've been known to say as;faf;lkafjasd;ldfj

freddyfox
03-23-2001, 10:19 PM
I prefer to make intelligent conversation then degrading myself to a level where I say swear words or telling everyone "Tehy have a braein teh siez of penut, durh!"

Lycia
03-24-2001, 02:15 AM
I've said aslkdjf as well.