PDA

View Full Version : Frolic Thing going to be up soon

KJS
06-12-2001, 01:09 AM
we will soon have olimpic sports (like races and stuff, throwing the diskes, far jump, high jump)

a lot of the stuff we will be using gravity and stuff like were you have to press a button and who presses the button faster it will jump higher or something...

we are also going to have like aim for the things (like in throwing the disks, you have to aim up it will go so far based on your aim)

it will be comming up soon (it will probably take me a few days to script)..

then it will take a few days to debug and look for any glitchs...

once ftp gets up we will be uploading a sparing area also...

and mabie a gravity quest

I can think of 2 more gravity events like

who can reach the top first and who can run to the end of the level first (and there would be obsitcals)

slp
06-12-2001, 01:12 AM
hmm i dunno, i dont want abuch of stuff like that...
mabie for a BIG event though would work good like somthin called
"Event Island" .

It could hold this and alot of ppl would compete for each of these events and who ever wins the most metals (High metals) will win
or somthin verry similar to that

KJS
06-12-2001, 01:17 AM
we could like host a big event thing like once a month and like we could have guild fights like that...

and people can do things like this (like life weights by them self or they could go agenst 1 other player w/o events team starting an event)...

I mean like plain old sparing gets old after a while and I think this could be good for different ways of like compete then just sparing...

slp
06-12-2001, 01:18 AM
i dont think a guild things would be good then it leaves alot of ppl out...

KJS
06-12-2001, 01:21 AM
you dont get it...

I mean it could be for guild battles

and like person battlers (like spars)

basically...

and we could have like huge events and stuff with it...

lets see what other people think about this...

please post what you think about it...

it would be for everyone (you could like go there alown and like lift weights if you wanted to)

I mean it would be for everyone

slp
06-12-2001, 01:23 AM
i know what u mean somthin like the "kindom Battles" but w/ waht ur doin i want to make guilds or have already maid guilds do this

KJS
06-12-2001, 01:27 AM
You dont get it...

I am saying it could be like sparring

were it is just 1 v 1...

like there would be different rooms for different events and stuff...

but if people wanted to they could compete in it... (like if the guild bomy gang wanted to go agenst TCN in wieght lifting they could)

or if you just wanted to go lift weights you could do it alown (just to practice doing it or something)...

or if I wanted to go agenst you slp. We could have a competition me v you in lifing weights...

if this doesn't help you then I will explain it later on today when we see eachother...