PDA

View Full Version : Auroria....... STEFAN ANSWER!

supersaiyanboo2
06-11-2001, 09:53 PM
Stefan,

I fixed EVERYTHING tile errors made new thingys and everything! The staff really worked hard for that! i think we should get the server up for a reward! the levels aren't bad u know that, and other servers have about 100 levels (LOL) we have cool thingys like the server pets (NOT LIKE A BOMY!), the stat bar thingy and kewl NPC's many ppl worked on it, and u know, we worked a looooooong time lol opk then, hope u'll send me a mail, or u'll send me an icq message!

Cya,

-=Nil$=- (Owner of Auroria)

Munkey
06-12-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by supersaiyanboo2
Stefan,

I fixed EVERYTHING tile errors made new thingys and everything! The staff really worked hard for that! i think we should get the server up for a reward! the levels aren't bad u know that, and other servers have about 100 levels (LOL) we have cool thingys like the server pets (NOT LIKE A BOMY!), the stat bar thingy and kewl NPC's many ppl worked on it, and u know, we worked a looooooong time lol opk then, hope u'll send me a mail, or u'll send me an icq message!

Cya,

*cough cough* *looks at nil$*

supersaiyanboo2
06-12-2001, 07:01 PM
Errrrrrrr, i really fixed EVERYTHING now....STEFAN, RIGHT? hehe

activeconvict
06-12-2001, 09:49 PM
And you told Geo not to post his stuff here...

ownerofbabylon
07-11-2001, 10:55 PM
Look at this old post I found LOL. This is how Auroria got up. Sad isn't it :(

SkooL
07-11-2001, 10:59 PM
made new thingys
Yea, you always have to have thingys.

Knightoffrost
07-11-2001, 11:02 PM
Stefan,

Cya,

Auroria is pathetic, it should be taken down , server reward *****, tch...

ownerofbabylon
07-11-2001, 11:03 PM
LOL

Merlin
07-14-2001, 10:53 PM
wow what a lie
theres atleast 5 errors in each level

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-14-2001, 10:59 PM
And bi-lingual levels don't work. They just confuse me y0. Sometimes you read a sign that is in German than English, other times English then German :(

Admins
07-14-2001, 11:49 PM
Yes works better with npcserver

bb2k1
07-15-2001, 08:43 AM
Stefan,

Cya,

Shut up.
You are annoying and stupid, and I hope you combust into flames!