PDA

View Full Version : Whooseness?

Zurkiba
06-15-2003, 07:10 AM
Graal is just boring... it's not what it was used to be, It's not magical anymore. It's full of greedy people who know nothing except insults.

So erm... bye?

(I'll return when/if 2230 is completed)

LordZen
06-15-2003, 07:19 AM
What about the refugee movement? Hmm Pm me. Havent seen you in a while.

superb
06-15-2003, 07:19 AM
Bye Zurk. June 23rd is doomsday. Have a nice life.

Deek2
06-15-2003, 08:52 AM
This was my impression when I first played Graal:

DragonX
06-15-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

If you read the playerworld forums, you will see it was cancelled so..goodbye forever :(

Spark910
06-15-2003, 01:08 PM
Bye x_x.
Come back and visit us soon. And im sure June 23rd wont be that bad, nor effect people TOO bad...

zrpgp2p
06-16-2003, 06:19 AM
You have been around for quite a while, for I remember you from before I quit posting here. It's sad to see people like you leave, these forums are being flooded with people that spam, and are loosing all of those insightfull posters.

Zurkiba
06-18-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by zrpgp2p
You have been around for quite a while, for I remember you from before I quit posting here. It's sad to see people like you leave, these forums are being flooded with people that spam, and are loosing all of those insightfull posters.
This is my fourth year o.o...

or was.

draygin
06-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Later Zurk I expect you'll be back this place is like a rash that you just cant get rid of. I've tried quitting twice now but with the new implementations I dont plan on reupgrading so hopfully when that happens I'll be able to stay gone and join you in retirement. ;x

Zurkiba
06-18-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by draygin
Later Zurk I expect you'll be back this place is like a rash that you just cant get rid of. I've tried quitting twice now but with the new implementations I dont plan on reupgrading so hopfully when that happens I'll be able to stay gone and join you in retirement. ;x
Well... I have no intentions of staying.
I'll check ever so often but I absolutly hate the way Graal is going.

It used to be free with those little banners in the PM Windows... I'm sure that was fine. Now everyone has to pay to play. I dont mind paying... it's not a problem. Money is worthless, but it cut the playercount by half.

Then I hate the way Graal is going in terms of Kingdoms (And the recent need for guns). If 2k1 comes back to it's glory then I'll probally come back (If I can restart Infernal Legion or atleast make a Dark World (Link to the past version) of the overworld)

Then of coarse there is the sudden explosion of the uneducated (Those who are born to speak english but they cant... (Ex: Hy u, waz ^? r u rdy 4 gral 4 2 plyer?)) It was fine in the earily 1990's (Toys R Us) because there was no sudden need for people to be lazy and make it harder for the people who type right to read it.

But in the long run... Ear, Peg, and Myself are going to start on Starwars: Galaxies.
--------
On Aug the 2nd I will release my history of me on graal for all who are interested. That gives a month for progressions to procede.

LordZen
06-18-2003, 07:31 AM
Ohh I'm going to be playing that game too Zurkiba :) I already reserved the collectors edition.

I dont know what server I'll be playing on though. I have a few friends I'm going to try to play with, also. Some from Graal, some not.

Zurkiba
06-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
Ohh I'm going to be playing that game too Zurkiba :) I already reserved the collectors edition.

I dont know what server I'll be playing on though. I have a few friends I'm going to try to play with, also. Some from Graal, some not.

Then tell your friends not to join a server untill we organize ourselves o.o

draygin
06-18-2003, 08:15 PM
I'm thinking about playing that I'll talk to you on aim some time when it comes out. Although I wont be there for the initial release if I do because I'm going to be flying out of state to visit some of my friends in ohio. Not 100% sure though I'm still really into my other 3d "questing" game. ;)

MrCharles
06-18-2003, 09:07 PM
Bye Zurk. Come back when 2k1 comes.

TifaKhan
06-23-2003, 03:00 PM

Well... I have no intentions of staying.
I'll check ever so often but I absolutly hate the way Graal is going.

It used to be free with those little banners in the PM Windows... I'm sure that was fine. Now everyone has to pay to play. I dont mind paying... it's not a problem. Money is worthless, but it cut the playercount by half.

Then I hate the way Graal is going in terms of Kingdoms (And the recent need for guns). If 2k1 comes back to it's glory then I'll probally come back (If I can restart Infernal Legion or atleast make a Dark World (Link to the past version) of the overworld)

*sigh* i remember when Graal was free, and the with the coming of p2p our player count was halved, it was saddening to see these wonderful people leave because their parents couldnt pay for it :(
Mine couldnt either, so i saved up what i earned.
But with the coming of paying for playerworlds, playerworlds with mafia and guns and sexual harrassment, life is better on the streets i think...

protagonist
06-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Sorry to see you go Zurk.

Androk
06-24-2003, 06:10 AM
Don't go :(

cloudstrifevii
06-24-2003, 07:14 AM
It's a shame....another legend down not many to go. Talk to you on AIM =(

JrTerrorist
06-24-2003, 12:23 PM
I never really knew you Zurk. But I heard a lot about you, you seem cool. Bye. o.0

(PS. Can someone gimme a URL to "Starwars Galaxies")

syltburk
06-24-2003, 09:09 PM
lol bye, we had some deep descutions on era ;)

Zurkiba
06-26-2003, 05:45 AM
If I can get my Asian Server up I'll stay :)

feivel
06-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Zurkiba... :D
I never really knew you until g2k2 (graal kingdom dur :P) came out. At the beginning (i know i spelled that wrong) i kinda hated you for various reasons (trying to keep me out of power, then trying to get people to overthrow me etc etc etc) but the longer I knew you the more I began to appreciate you. (that sounds really wierd but its 11:27 and i dont care) Ummmm I dunno if you ever found out about this or if i told you, but you never succesfully overthrew me. There wasn't really a coup de`etat (sp?) and the rebellion you sparked was never truly successful. (sp?)

So here is the secret chapter of that whole dramatic series of events.

I realised that resistance, or atleast immediate resistance, would be useless against you and your kingdom. I knew though that with me gone, i would have a better chance, then with me still in power. There were already some samurai who turned against me... and the empress was working against me (it turned out she had a plan of her own which was very similiar to my plan but her plan didnt include making me aware of her plan) {did anyone understand that} Anyways eventually i did speak to the empress and we combined our plans. We knew it would look strange if all of a sudden she started supporting me again so...
We staged the coup. I made it look as if everything you had said and insisted would happen to me... happened. I had all my closest supporters and highest officers "capture" me. They announced my capture, and all the other samurai who had been trul plotting and working against me of course rejoiced and gathered. The last part is what i dont remember exactly. I cannot remember if i boarded a ship and was supposedly killed on it. Or if i boarded a ship and was publicly exiled. All I am sure of is that i got off of the ship in dustari, was given a key to an empy house... I entered it. Logged off. And never followed through with my plan. I didnt log onto graal for a very long time either. My plan was basically to have wait for you let down your gaurd and leave samurai island, and then come back quickly re-organize everything and gain enough support so that you wouldnt be able to incite rebellion or successfully invade. Whatever it was i never did it and things followed a different path lol. But thats the secret chapter :D And um, what is thisd Asian Server you are making?

Zurkiba
06-26-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Zurkiba... :D
I never really knew you until g2k2 (graal kingdom dur :P) came out. At the beginning (i know i spelled that wrong) i kinda hated you for various reasons (trying to keep me out of power, then trying to get people to overthrow me etc etc etc) but the longer I knew you the more I began to appreciate you. (that sounds really wierd but its 11:27 and i dont care) Ummmm I dunno if you ever found out about this or if i told you, but you never succesfully overthrew me. There wasn't really a coup de`etat (sp?) and the rebellion you sparked was never truly successful. (sp?)

So here is the secret chapter of that whole dramatic series of events.

I realised that resistance, or atleast immediate resistance, would be useless against you and your kingdom. I knew though that with me gone, i would have a better chance, then with me still in power. There were already some samurai who turned against me... and the empress was working against me (it turned out she had a plan of her own which was very similiar to my plan but her plan didnt include making me aware of her plan) {did anyone understand that} Anyways eventually i did speak to the empress and we combined our plans. We knew it would look strange if all of a sudden she started supporting me again so...
We staged the coup. I made it look as if everything you had said and insisted would happen to me... happened. I had all my closest supporters and highest officers "capture" me. They announced my capture, and all the other samurai who had been trul plotting and working against me of course rejoiced and gathered. The last part is what i dont remember exactly. I cannot remember if i boarded a ship and was supposedly killed on it. Or if i boarded a ship and was publicly exiled. All I am sure of is that i got off of the ship in dustari, was given a key to an empy house... I entered it. Logged off. And never followed through with my plan. I didnt log onto graal for a very long time either. My plan was basically to have wait for you let down your gaurd and leave samurai island, and then come back quickly re-organize everything and gain enough support so that you wouldnt be able to incite rebellion or successfully invade. Whatever it was i never did it and things followed a different path lol. But thats the secret chapter :D And um, what is thisd Asian Server you are making?
We hit it off with friendship because we're both from Georgia :)

But we weren't expecting you to backstab us because the treaty was signed in blood. I knew about the plan the moment I put Lyndzey into power... or atleast within the week. A Samurai person who was like the Co-leader or something told me about Lyndzey's plan. But stupid me... I put my trust in Lyndzey before that.

If Samurai had waited a single week... then Zormite would've fallen. And once I gained control of Zormite I would've quit anyway XD... That was my main goal... to conquer and unite the world under my rule. I was planning on dying... like some unknown assassian would kill me and the five kingdoms would bicker about who the next Emperor should be so they broke up.

Plus you caught us with our pants down... at the time there were three members on XD. Dustari and the Pirates were too late for reinforcements.

But hey... it was a good storyline. It was a story on how evil nearly conquered the world but the healing hearts of the Zormites prevailed and the Empire was broken apart. Which is why I think there needs to be dismounted and broken states of King Erik Heimdal in Samurai, Dustari, and Forest. To show the end of a legacy.

I was also planning on having a major RP event where I'd bury things on the Astri island (Things such as Erik's Plate Mail, Erik's Broad Sword, Erik's War Helmet, Erik's Scepter, etc) which would have a small advantage over it's mother item. There would be hints such as 'Where the battle had begun', 'The unfinished monument', 'The first home', etc. But it never came to be :(

feivel
06-26-2003, 08:57 PM
Well even though I was mad at you it was a hell of alot of fun :D
I remember being real paranoid and everywhere I went I was hiding and avoiding your supporters. The funny parts were where like one newbie in Dustari supported the rebellion against me and was trying to kill me, and then some higher wizard in Dustari was like trying to protect me and the newbie was like "I am going to kill you"

G_yoshi
06-27-2003, 05:40 AM
Graal is just boring... it's not what it was used to be, It's not magical anymore. It's full of greedy people who know nothing except insults.

So erm... bye?

If you are leaving why are you still here? I also feel insulted that you would assume me, in particular, to be greedy :p

I'm probably one of Graal's biggest zealots or at the very least I can be at times.

feivel
06-27-2003, 08:47 PM
heyah G_Yoshi havent seen ya in awhile!