PDA

View Full Version : 2k2 TABLES ARE BUGGED!!! STEFAN AND EVERYONE MUST READ!

BangaRang
06-14-2003, 10:32 PM
Hello my name is Steve Miard on graal kingdoms. I was going to trade 14k, Prep Weapon, and Enchant Armour for Mithril Chainmail of Berwean with name: Kenshin acc name: bkleage or something of the sort. He told me to come to Bomboria to trade in the trading post so i went. When i came in he was there and he told me to show him the stuff so i did he agreed it was suficient so we went to the tables. At the tables i claimed the left hand side of the bottem table as he claimed the right. He put his stuff down and i put my Prep Weapon and my Enchant Armour down. Then i started on the money it took me a while and he was getting agitated. Finally i got it on the table and for some reason i lost ownership of the table...so what do you think happened? You guessed it Good Bye Mr. Enchant Armour and Mr. Prep weapon.... but my plat stayed on the table. I could not get it i tried everything so then he agreed he would get it if i would push him in and we would continued our trade so i did. He got the plat and walked out so i was like? :confused: and i PMed him and told him to come back and give me my mith. So he came back and he declared another EA and PW because he didnt get it so i gave it to him.. Then Mike Acc name : mikethedarkpaladin and Kenshin started saying how the table scammed me and he took my plat and kept it and said he wasnt going to give me my mithril......and thats how it is.... I would like my stuff back for the bugged tables or the mithril of berwean... And also i think Kenshin should be banned from 2k2 for this act of inhumane ignorance...please help me get my stuff back... AND DONT TRADE WITH KENSHIN!!!

sadly,
Steve Miard

BangaRang
06-14-2003, 10:33 PM
Oh and the acc is BLKeagle12

Ghost Pirate
06-14-2003, 10:36 PM
wrong forum.

zell12
06-15-2003, 12:43 AM
Yeah, some people are pricks. :o

BangaRang
06-15-2003, 12:48 AM
yea i know sorry i thought i was in the bugs forum cause thats what i clicked but now im here if someone could delete this that would be great

Ghost Pirate
06-15-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by BangaRang
yea i know sorry i thought i was in the bugs forum cause thats what i clicked but now im here if someone could delete this that would be great

Edit your first post goto delete.

Gravis2k
06-15-2003, 11:37 AM
Both of these ppl have made it to my ignore list... ive only been scammed by vahn where he stole 150 plat from me and Kenshin cause he constantly used profanity with me

If ppl get banned so easly from profanity then how come dozens of ppl point to these two and nothing is done about it at al

and these are the only two ppl on my ignore and i see everyday dont trade with kenshin or vahn then will scam you

GoZelda
06-17-2003, 10:03 PM
Everybody knows Kenshin and Vahn are scammers and such. I don't understand why Matin let Kenshin in the Cyrilin family :\ Also, well, Mike... He attacks everybody etc.