PDA

View Full Version : Teir'Dal release date

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 01:03 PM
Well the server is suppose to go up tomorrow (monday), but for some reason unixmad can't be located (again). Why does he always just vanish at the times he's needed? Anyway due to this problem i have no idea when the server will be up

And by "when he's needed" I don't mean just to put up Teir'Dal, they are trying to get the new european server computer(s) setup and well unixmad kinda sorta needs to be there for that to happen. :(

smallballn13
06-11-2001, 01:11 PM
tie him down!!!
u hold him
ill get the rope!:D

Aknts
06-11-2001, 05:02 PM
I don't think you should have your server put up there is other people that have been waiting for the server to go up so you houdl wait too!

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 11:36 PM
Still no unixmad I guess since some servers still seem to be down and the new ones aren't up.

Kaimetsu
06-11-2001, 11:40 PM
Geo, what link does your server have to Dark Elves? Are they gonna be a playable race or anything cool like that?

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 11:42 PM
When I first came up with the name I just thought it sounded cool, i had no idea it meant dark elf, however since i later learned that we are trying to add some stuff about dark elves into the game to make it more interesting and make it fit the title

Kaimetsu
06-11-2001, 11:44 PM
A playable race would certainly be cool, and I reckon SacredSilver could manage it. Still, you'd need a million new graphics and stuff...

But I'm a big fan of our dark-skinned friends anyway, so any mention is a plus factor to me.

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 11:47 PM
lol yes godspeed i know i just like giving him a hard time.. you even remember what he done to me? Well let's see when i first started N-Pulse he MADE me take it down cause of some stupid copyright thing, yet he didn't seem to care that all theese other ppl were running 1.28 servers. And now he prolly hates me to death since Stefan accepted N-Pulse as a pw... not to mention Teir'Dal

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 11:54 PM
Ok you lost me, how did I mess up?

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 12:18 AM
Oh it's ok but that wasn't the problem, see when he shut us down we only had like 5 levels done yet we had players.. he shut us down cause our name was N-Pulse: the sequal to Graal
or something like that, anyway the point is he shut us down cause we had the word Graal in our name, but what get's me is how theese new playerworlds can use the word Graal in their name, but i couldn't :(

activeconvict
06-12-2001, 12:35 AM
I hope my server gets up, even though it doesn't have a lot of levels. (yet)

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 12:38 AM
Not trying to be mean james but for your sake i hope your server making skills are better then your outlook express skills... btw did you ever figure out how to setup you graalonline.com e-mail address in outlook? lol

slp
06-12-2001, 12:52 AM
man, i cant get to work or nothing and u say he isnt anywere to be found lol this sucks for the servers that went down and for the onse that lost ftp

activeconvict
06-12-2001, 12:56 AM
I was being stupid, I overlooked it all the time, hehe.

I just had to enter some info, I didn't see the thing to add, but I found it.

Geovanie Legend
06-12-2001, 02:01 AM
lol good, atleast you can check your graal e-mail now

LiquidIce00
06-12-2001, 06:06 AM
maybe you ppl should know whats up,
first unixmad isnt the kind of person who needs to be around 24/7
second he went to a meeting or something
third the company who hosts the european server just needs him to sign a contract and it gets put up
forth hes a busy person hes always going everywhere for meetings and business... I believe hes also trying to get Graal on console, they might start small in GameBoy Color then later goto other video games, but he said its expensive to go on psx2 and such.

activeconvict
06-12-2001, 06:09 AM
*IF* that could happen, I think Stefan would lower the prices to upgrade an account, but currently, he needs to raise them.

As far as I know, there is a Graal Beta GB Game.
It's pretty good, but needs a lot more work.

If he could get Graal on PSX/N64, Graal 3D = complete.