PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Stockhouse Rules

ChaosGodSet
06-09-2003, 03:43 AM
A meeting was held a few moments ago regarding the Stockhouse. For those of you who don't know. The Stock house is Managed by InuMaru Shirosou (me). In this stockhouse we hold building supplies, food, weapons, the kingdom's funds, reources, and other things that the kingdom can use. The stockhosue runs COMPLETELY on donations. There are 3 people currently with acces to the house, InuMaru , Quarius, and Razelle. If you wish to donate anything, please contact one of us.

------------------- THE RULES-------------------------

1) The stock house is NOT a convenience store. The house will run on a BARTER system. if you ABSOLUTELY NEED that last 20 iron, contact InuMaru , Quarius, or Razelle, and we will set a price. Keep in mind the stock house is NOT to be used for general shopping, so the prices may seem a bit unfair, but that is only to discourage abuse. (IE:you might end up being charged 4 coal for 1 loaf of bread. )

2) There isa LIMIT to what you can ask for. We have set limits on what can be taken out at the meeting. This again is to discourage abuse. Also, we will not be giving out RARE items. So don't ask to have 3 diamonds.

3) Donation, Donation, Donations. As I stated before it is not required to give to the stockhouse, but highly encouraged. After all, if you don't GIVE to the stock, how can you expect to TAKE later?
__________________________________________________ __

This is what was decided on. If you have any question or comments about the rules, please post them here.

More Rules WILL be added as needed.

SO THAT THERE IS NO CONFUSION AND WE KNOW THAT EVERYONE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THE RULES, PLEASE POST THAT YOU UNDERSTAND . Thank you

ChaosGodSet
06-09-2003, 03:47 AM
For those of you wondering what is IN the stocks now:
House Supplies ( Boards, Stones, and Nails)
Food (Various Kinds)
Resources (Iron, Coal, Gold, Diamonds)
Weapons ( Many kinds, to be given in times of war)
War Supplies ( Cannon Balls, Cannons, Fortification)*
Prizes (The Prizes for kingdom events)
Kingdom Funds ( Used to buy rpizes and benefit the kingdom)

If you are interested in donations pleasecontact InuMaru, Razelle, or Quarius.
__________________________________________________ __
* This in no way implies we are going to have a war, but you've got to be prepared!

relenakat
06-09-2003, 05:54 AM
I agree :D because making these rules, means you should be self reliant and should work for yourself... now to wait for sugar! o.O yep... sugar... o.o;

Gravis2k
06-09-2003, 01:58 PM
once im able to bless weapons ill bless some and donate :)

GoZelda
06-09-2003, 06:23 PM
I might donate stuff, too.

splatxp
06-10-2003, 02:02 AM
Yeah, the storehouse is coming along great and already has a nice amount of stock.... I donate a lot too ^.^

*signs it with a pawprint*

With the help of fellow Zormites being responsible with the storehouse and a few donations now and then, the storehouse will be a reliable source of items for Zormites. :)

Heiwaronsha
06-10-2003, 02:05 AM
I will gladly bake and cook for the supply house. I will try to get some weapons blessed too, I can't do it but my friend can. So, I give my signature here!

:: scratches her name in with her claw ::

-Heiwaronsha Seichi

gwiz
06-10-2003, 04:23 AM
i'm new heer! but i think it's a good idea anyway!

*scribbles her name in crayon*

LordZen
06-10-2003, 05:52 AM
Well I'm glad this seems like such a success so far. Community projects can be really positive for the..well..community. :D

btw, do I have a key for the stockhouse?

syltburk
06-10-2003, 12:43 PM
what would happen if i donated a RoW?

ChaosGodSet
06-10-2003, 06:32 PM
If you donated an RoW it would most likely be placed in the PRIZE chest to be given away at a big kindom event OR it might be LOANED to a fighter during times of war. We appreciate everyone who donates.

Rucifeld
06-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ChaosGodSet
If you donated an RoW it would most likely be placed in the PRIZE chest to be given away at a big kindom event OR it might be LOANED to a fighter during times of war. We appreciate everyone who donates.

My whole qualm with the Stockhouse, and the reason I don't donate as much as a could, is that, in say, the above example, I find it FAR more likely that:

A) One of the people with the key to the stockhouse would take the RoW for their own.

or

B) See A...

Also realize the flaw in the above logic. If a RoW was LOANED to someone during a war, they wouldn't let go of it afterwards...it's like the One Ring....TO RULE THEM ALL!

ChaosGodSet
06-10-2003, 09:40 PM
A STRICT invenory is kept at ALL times of EVERYTHING in the storehouse. If anything goes missing, we KNOW who took it, and there will be repercussions.
If you can't trust your kingdom officials, you dont need to donate.
The RoW wouldnt be givent o just anyone either. I ebelive we should avoid unnecessary disagreements, and not further the discussion of an RoW, as there isn't one int he stock currently, and thus it ISN'T an issue.

Heiwaronsha
06-10-2003, 10:03 PM
.. aw guys don't fight here too x.x;

I think we can trust our officials even with a ring of war ..

LordZen
06-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Heiwaronsha
.. aw guys don't fight here too x.x;

I think we can trust our officials even with a ring of war ..

Yes, heh I thought about it and I know them all pretty well, they are all highly trustworthy in my opinion (maybe part of why they are all important Zormites, too?)