PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Moderators

TripleE
06-06-2003, 01:49 AM
I'm just woundering why the mods for the kingdoms arent the King/Queen's of the kingdoms. The current mod's are from a long time ago,and some dont even belong to the kingdom anymore. Is the reason you guys dont bother switching mods because the government on kingdoms changes so frequently?

--Chris--
06-08-2003, 09:10 AM
Tseng and I have been waiting for Stefan to make us mods of Forest and Dustari for months x.x

Kaimetsu
06-08-2003, 09:39 AM
If I had a full, confirmed list of the leaders' account names then I might be able to do something about it.

zell12
06-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Tyhm knows the people that are kings, and is on debug alot, stop being dumb and ask him.

MKSLAYER
06-09-2003, 03:49 AM
well no offense to rahz but he isnt exactly active on the forums so that might not be a good choice X_x

Kaimetsu
06-09-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Tyhm knows the people that are kings, and is on debug alot, stop being dumb and ask him.

I haven't been on debug in like a week and, besides, I'd need to get the information directly from the kings themselves to see who actually wants mod duty.

LordZen
06-09-2003, 04:37 AM
Erm I'm still running Zormite, so dont mess with the Zormite forum mods.

Does aftershock still need modship for all of the kingdoms? X_X I dont really see why its nessisary, nor do I think he is active on the server anymore.

Kaimetsu
06-09-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
Does aftershock still need modship for all of the kingdoms? X_X I dont really see why its nessisary, nor do I think he is active on the server anymore.

It should probably be removed (because, as you said, it's not relevant anymore), but it won't change anything; he's a supermod so he has moderator powers everywhere.

GoZelda
06-09-2003, 07:43 PM
supermod sounds like an uber strong insect ^^

zell12
06-10-2003, 02:42 AM
kai + supermod = prick :\

mhermher
06-15-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by zell12
kai + supermod = prick :\
exal + anything = idiot :\

Zurkiba
06-25-2003, 02:24 AM
Kai... the Leader of Forest is --Chris--

o.o

Heiwaronsha
06-25-2003, 06:06 AM
who is the leader of CP?

MKSLAYER
06-25-2003, 06:21 AM
Its Nate (HolyBlade_Owner) and i think he's:
a) Has been in-active for 1.5 months
b) dropped off the face of the earth

Answer: A. is more propobal

FireFly20
06-25-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
Its Nate (HolyBlade_Owner) and i think he's:
a) Has been in-active for 1.5 months
b) dropped off the face of the earth

Answer: A. is more propobal

MKSLAYER What are you talking about when i was in samurai you were inactive alot until Your friend made you king. He only probably made you king becsue you guys live not that far from each other i am guessing 30 mins -2 hours tops from what i heard. You Are only active no becasue you are king and iheard your time is running shortand uare not renewing your subscription.

GoZelda
06-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Wasn't the previous king of Dustari only playing on Saturdays with his VIP account?

Originally posted by mhermer
exal + anything = idiot
Shut up, when Excal isn't killing ****s or anything he can be quite a nice guy.

TripleE
07-04-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by FireFly20

MKSLAYER What are you talking about when i was in samurai you were inactive alot until Your friend made you king. He only probably made you king becsue you guys live not that far from each other i am guessing 30 mins -2 hours tops from what i heard. You Are only active no becasue you are king and iheard your time is running shortand uare not renewing your subscription.
I knwo this is an old thread...but your comments are stupid and irrelevnt. Who gives a damn if they are neighbors?Maybe Connor does a good job now? Dont be upset because you ahve a low rank or whatever.