PDA

View Full Version : I have returned

Zurkiba
05-27-2003, 06:44 PM
Hello, my name is Zurkiba Warhare and I have returned.

I was away scaling the mountains of the Forest islands when a blizzard caught me by surprize. Luckly some Astri Refugees saved my life.

But I am back and I am now going to claim my deed. It entitles me to the northern section of Dustari. It was assigned to me and my brother, Axel, by King Charles.

I will assess the value of my land later. For now I am going to start up small communities in my land. If you live in one of the communities then you'll gain access to many things such as services.

---------------
This will happen once approved by the King... (These are not offical... just suggestions in RP format)

((I'm starting a sub-culture in Northern Dustari that goes by the ways of Scotland))
Once my land is secure and appraised... then I will start the Northern Militia. We will be Scotsmen who know how to fight and when to fight.

I also plan to make a manor in my honor on my land. It will be the stronghold of your safety and the center for events.
-----------
Thank you for lending your ear... I wish the best of luck to you all.

Zurkiba
05-28-2003, 02:06 AM
Point and laugh XD

I made my Scottish Guy Beta... if you want to improve on it... please do so.

SmokeyX
05-28-2003, 02:46 AM
I love the skirt if its ever released i want to be one of the first people to ever get it!!

heh the face is scary though

busyrobot
05-29-2003, 05:00 AM
maybe we can get some really cool braveheart-like face war-paint heads :D

Zurkiba
05-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by busyrobot
maybe we can get some really cool braveheart-like face war-paint heads :D
I tried to do that before... It's very hard to do it.

SO LETS GO ANNOY HURU!!!

Larrien
05-30-2003, 12:51 AM
Skirts and now Scottish communities... :p

The skirt body looks okay... ...not that I'd want to wear one or anything. ;)

Evil_Lord_Sparda
05-30-2003, 11:56 AM
great to see your back, and a good idea there, i may become a Scot if you actually get this thing running;)

MarkB
06-15-2003, 11:59 AM
welcome back zurk