PDA

View Full Version : Money for Humans

BocoC
06-11-2001, 04:09 AM
I think Humans on the Graal2001 server should have some way of obtaining money, instead of PK'ing. Bomy's can dive for pearls without buying any special equipment. I think Humans should also be able to obtain money without buying equipment. Maybe Humans can also pearl dive? I just find it impossible to get money as a human.

Butz
06-13-2001, 08:31 AM
I agree....it's too difficult to get any money as a human, the axe breaks, it takes forever to save up enough money to buy anything, and if someone PK's you it's all over, Bomies can even hide when they're under attack so they don't have to worry as much. Humans really have the short end of the stick when it comes to making money on the 2K1 server

KJS
06-13-2001, 09:03 AM
why do you need money?

I quit working to get money after the first month I played

now the way I get money is selling a bomy and buying a new one lol...

or get it from events

habek
06-13-2001, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by BocoC
I think Humans on the Graal2001 server should have some way of obtaining money, instead of PK'ing. Bomy's can dive for pearls without buying any special equipment. I think Humans should also be able to obtain money without buying equipment. Maybe Humans can also pearl dive? I just find it impossible to get money as a human.
The thing is that humans can PK easily because they have the ability to do so. Bomys in the other hand, have 0 attack range. That's why i think humans should work harder to get their money.

WhoopA
06-13-2001, 10:28 AM
The trip? There's always people that DO NOT like to PK, for any number of reasons. Myself, I will attack to kill - if attacked first. I do not instigate fights and lay off if the other person retreats. It's an honor thing. There are those that will stand there and let themselves be killed because they are against fighting other people. So, there should be some way, however difficult, for humans to get money without having to resort to PKing.

Tyhm
06-14-2001, 01:57 AM
Yeah, like maybe if you stand in one place, the soccer brothers climb on your shoulders to get their ball out of the tree, then jump down and say "Hey, thanks. Oh, we found this in the tree. You can have it." and you get a branch with some kite string tangled up in it. You can use it to fish at the lowest level, but it breaks as soon as you have enough fish to buy the first REAL rod.

Psyker
06-14-2001, 09:03 AM
I was thinking of something similar to that!

Rekad
06-16-2001, 12:21 AM
my answer:
bush salad! you take a bush from the field in harmonia, walk to like antora, and viola, you made a gralat!

WeirdmanI9
06-16-2001, 01:16 AM
All I do when I ever reset my account to be human is get both of the hearts for humans and PK someone with a lot of money and voila! Cash!

Admins
06-16-2001, 01:47 AM
We will do feeding of horses

Rekad
06-16-2001, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
We will do feeding of horses I wanna be a horse wisperer, so I dont have to worry about finding a horse