PDA

View Full Version : Symbols in global guilds

Raveshaw0
05-10-2003, 10:35 PM
sorry if there is a thread like this but I was to lazy to look for it on 30sites >.<
could somebody fix that bug that we can use symbols in global nicks like R\/$|-|\/\/ :D

finChY
05-10-2003, 10:40 PM
The reason you cant is because of line breaks like when you use the it causes a line break,and the guild cp only reads 1 line. I dont even think the guild cp is working now.

Raveshaw0
05-10-2003, 10:50 PM
and there is no possible way to fix that problem?

Googi
05-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Think about it, what members are going to want to have to memorize a bunch of numberpad codes and have to type them in every time that they try to put on their guild tag?

Raveshaw0
05-11-2003, 02:54 PM
it's easy
you only need to copy the nick into your profil or into a textfile on your computer o.O
I can't remember how I made my nick so I've copied it ;)

finChY
05-12-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Raveshaw0
it's easy
you only need to copy the nick into your profil or into a textfile on your computer o.O
Havent thought of that.But Usually people just like normal letters.

Googi
05-12-2003, 02:21 AM
it's easy

Still, it's a meaningless annoyance.

Raveshaw0
05-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Googi

Still, it's a meaningless annoyance.

I can't believe thats it an annoyance...It's only an other way to show that you are important ;) It's something other. Not everybody use symbols in nicks...so if u was on an other server everybody will remember you ;)

Amagius
05-15-2003, 08:50 AM

I can't believe thats it an annoyance...It's only an other way to show that you are important ;) It's something other. Not everybody use symbols in nicks...so if u was on an other server everybody will remember you ;)

It doesn't show importance. Do you know how many people up here mocked that stuff? Anyways, if don't already know the English-American Language, why spend time spelling extra out \/\/17|-| 1337 7/\1|<. :rolleyes:

P.S. I'd remember ravenshaw more than \/3|\|$|-|\/\/ :D.