PDA

View Full Version : Sayounara

Locke_boy
05-10-2003, 11:10 AM
Ah, you know what?

I'm out of here ..

.. the negativity in the Graalian community is too overwhelming, and I have the option to just walk away .. an option I readily accept.

.. so I'll see you all around someday ..

ZanderX
05-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Simply keeping in tune with this supposedly negative aura the community gives out, I'd like to correct your improper romanization of Sayonara.

Other than that, peace out.

Locke_boy
05-10-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Simply keeping in tune with this supposedly negative aura the community gives out, I'd like to correct your improper romanization of Sayonara.

Other than that, peace out.

I've been told before that I improperly spelled it.

Typically the "u" is not included, but it is there if you look at the proper spelling in Japanese. I just translate it directly, because I like it better that way.

Kaimetsu
05-10-2003, 01:02 PM
And I'm gonna follow Kamuii's lead :)

Hah! That 'Do unto others' quote is an idiotic way to live life, and that 'end of discussion' proclamation? It just looks like you're too scared or too thick-headed to justify the claim :rolleyes:

finChY
05-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Locke_boy
Ah, you know what?

I'm out of here ..

.. the negativity in the Graalian community is too overwhelming, and I have the option to just walk away .. an option I readily accept.

.. so I'll see you all around someday ..

Why didnt you just add on to your other" Im leaving graal thread"? I bet you he will be back soon. This is the second or third time he has quit in a year.

Locke_boy
05-11-2003, 05:48 PM
No, I bet I won't, for reasons like Kaimetsu.

*glare*

Yeah, I'm really gone from the forums now. Was just making one last check, I expected some crap like that, and that it was from Kai didn't surprise me either.

so.

Sayou-****ing-nara.

Kaimetsu
05-12-2003, 06:26 AM
Another last check, huh? :)

draygin
05-12-2003, 05:20 PM
If you're leaving because of people flaming you or putting you down such as Kaimetsu, then its probably for something you deserve. As he doesnt go around flaming people unless they posted something that was completely ignorant, full of flawed logic, just plain stupid etc... So as I see it forums are improving by your leaving. :)

adam
05-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Good luck to ya fella, can I have your stuff? j/k

I care not what they say, it's a good way to live.

Darlene159
05-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Nice way to prove him right, Kai

Bye Locke_Boy (I also agree with your image)

Tim26
05-13-2003, 02:36 AM
It sucks your quitiing

zell12
05-13-2003, 07:59 PM
He didn't quit, he still plays GK. What a nub.

draygin
05-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by zell12
He didn't quit, he still plays GK. What a nub.

Maybe he just ment the forums?:confused:

finChY
05-14-2003, 01:29 AM
He has stated that he is quitting graal and forums in 3 yes 3 threads now...This is just another rant,and rave to get attention so others beg him to stay...and probably to increase post count...it's really getting lame. I think if someone claims they are quitting in a thread,and say they are back...the thread stating they are leaving should be deleted.

Androk
05-15-2003, 07:16 AM
Bye for the 3rd Time