PDA

View Full Version : House Approval

busyrobot
05-08-2003, 11:49 PM
I am one of Dustari's house approvers, here's a way you can get your house approved more quickly then waiting for one of us to pop up on tag:

Place your flag, take a screen snapshot with the map shown, email it to me at

[email protected]

Be sure that:

A) it is not in a crowded town, if the flag isn't in a perfect spot or I am concerned it will congest an area, I won't approve it.

B) be sure you PM me and include your account name, AND that you are active in Dustari.
I cannot approve non-dustarian houses without special permission.

C) I will cross check the account on the flag, with the account who emailed me, and the accounts in dustari.

I'll also email back, saying I got the email, and then when I get it approved.

Note: I think (but am not sure) that if you plant a flag and the server is restarted, then other people can take it. If that is still the case, I can't blame anyone for holding on to their flags and placing them when someone can approve it right away.

Muha_builder
05-09-2003, 11:54 AM
and you can destroy them using alchemy X_X

Locke_boy
05-09-2003, 12:45 PM
I, too, can approve flags. I'm usually online on AIM as Heiwaronsha, or on GK. If you can't catch me there, e-mail me at [email protected] I don't mind approving houses in semi-bad locations, because with the same right I can also move houses. That way I can put it where it should be. :)

You can also contact me if you'd like your house moved.

brock128
05-09-2003, 03:02 PM
What if the flag is in a good spot, but too close to the water? Will/can you move it?

MasterNuke
05-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Pick it up and move it... we can't move it

Locke_boy
05-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Ja, we can't move the flags themselves..

brock128
05-10-2003, 01:19 AM
That's stupid. Oh well.