PDA

View Full Version : Wtf? Im back :O

thesaiyan
05-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Hey! Im back from being gone for like a while.. Account ran out.. Just saying 'hey.' :cool:

Spark910
05-05-2003, 01:02 AM
hey!
Also your not allowed to flame people, so the sig would have to go =[

Shiftk03-
05-05-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Spark910
hey!
Also your not allowed to flame people, so the sig would have to go =[

Very nice how you can point out every single rule breaking occurance in every single post that every single forum member makes. You're annoying.

As for Chris: What up homie?!

Darlene159
05-05-2003, 02:26 AM
Very nice how you can point out every single rule breaking occurance in every single post that every single forum member makes. You're annoying.
He must be a good mod then ;)

Cynicism
05-05-2003, 02:50 AM
I really think people should be just a little more lax when it comes to reffering to the rules... I mean... I know some people here have a high regard for the rules, but sometimes, people jump the gun and react too harshly. :(

Sometimes I wish I were a little more lax when I was the moderator of NGRT a little short of a year ago. :\

Shiftk03-
05-05-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159

He must be a good mod then ;)

Or hes the next upcoming hypocritical Moon deity.

thesaiyan
05-05-2003, 05:59 AM
Yea its been a while since I was active here so I like forgot the rules for sigs and whatnot.. I know Spark. =) I got a 'pm' about it. lol Anyways sorry for it I like forgot about it totally. And Rabid! whats up fool :D

Doh.. oh yea. That quote was from like last year too. It was still set as my sig from when I used to post here.. anyways its cool. I understand why its a no no.