PDA

View Full Version : Going to get Revenge

Discharge
05-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Yes, well Im going to go beat the crap out of this Mexican cholo for taking my prom date I'll be back in about 2 weeks unless I get jumped....which would mean I might not make it back.....

Quick Story:

1. Hot 1/2 Spanish 1/2 Mexican chick asks me to Prom. (Had crush on her since I was a Freshman)
2. I get limo, french dinner reservations and the whole enchilada.
3. She tells me the week befor prom that she is thinking about "doing things with her ex-boyfriend's best friend. (ouch)
4. Friday Morning at School (5-2-03) she told me she is not sure that she loves her ex-boy friend but after school she told him that she loved him. (ouch)
5. Day befor (Prom is on Saturday 5-3-03) prom she hooks up back with her ex-boy friend (what the crap)
6. She Makes a promise to her boy friend she is going to be home early and not even going to do anything with me (what the crap?) Two weeks befor Prom she told me she has to be home early because her mom is "traditional" and thinks girls should be home at 11:30
(Well she was seeing her "ex-boy friend" all this time -_-)
7. Ends up not wanting to go after my friend finds out the truth and says something mean to her because what she doing was pretty much screwing me over. She went back to her cholo boy friend because he makes her feel secure, loved even thou he hit her :confused:
8. Now either her or her boy friend is calling me and just listening to the phone and not saying anything. All I hear are whistles and some spanish language going on the background. All this to tick me off. (His one dead Burrito)

Dark-Dragoon
05-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Roxor his ass, you crazy mexican paladincrazed person.

Falados
05-04-2003, 08:12 PM
This is why I don't trust many people.

Discharge
05-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon
Roxor his ass, you crazy mexican paladincrazed person.

Im not Mexican, I'm a Spaniard. See the distance from the two countries. :p

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=2449558

thesaiyan
05-04-2003, 11:50 PM
I'd beat that chilli pepper's arse!!
"You got punk'd!!1"

Spark910
05-05-2003, 12:01 AM
Not to make you more annoyed, but the ''Hot 1/2 Spanish 1/2 Mexican chick'' is the problem. Not her boyfriend.

Kaimetsu
05-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Sounds like the female never took you seriously in the first place. But she was going to go to the prom with you before your friend insulted her, no? So what more did you want?

Cynicism
05-05-2003, 12:57 AM
Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. Though, I don't think that violence is the best form of justification.

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
05-05-2003, 01:01 AM
...i personally would have gone after the girl for not having enough decency to say no in the first place....if she was going to pull this crap

Cynicism
05-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by PsYcHoRaYmOnD
...i personally would have gone after the girl for not having enough decency to say no in the first place....if she was going to pull this crap

But y'see, according to Discharge, she asked him.

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
05-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Cynicism

But y'see, according to Discharge, she asked him.

exactly...if i was him i would have teamed up with the boyfriend to teach that skank a lesson

Cynicism
05-05-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by PsYcHoRaYmOnD

exactly...if i was him i would have teamed up with the boyfriend to teach that skank a lesson

That to is a route that I personally probably wouldn't take; just because I'm passive. But the girl will learn sometime in her life that people aren't mere marionettes. Whether she learns that the easy way, or the hard way is up to her.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 03:41 AM
Allright, that was the short version. To fully understand what happen I must explain in detail. I may use words that I don't normally use in the forums and your going to know some of Discharges personal life for the sake of full understand meant of the gravity of the situation.

This girl, she is hot. Jet black hair and milky skin. Big butt, father gave her breast implants, now she is looking really good. Had a crush on her since Freshman year. I've been trying for years hook up with her. Senior year, second semester, bam. We really met and started talking. Ok, so here we are flirting with each other, she does the grabbing my hand for awhile and looking into my eyes, yea the whole nine yards. Spring Vacation comes rolling by, she asks me to Prom on a Saturday afternoon, now I'm thinking "This could be my gateway of hooking up"

Now lets go back for sec., during the whole flirting period she mention of a boy friend she broke up, this guy from the city below me that has a large population of cholos hit her. She even showed me her cut lip.

Anyways lets fly forward back to Saturday when SHE asks me to Prom. Of course, I know this is going to involve a lot of $$$ and some dancing to rap music which I really hate. Nevertheless, its all for this girl. So of course I say yes, this will be my bridge to hooking up with her. Currently when she asked me, its three weeks before prom. Now were on third week, for some odd reason she asks me if I'm a virgin, I say yes and ask the same to her. She pauses or hesitates (?What the?) then she says yes.
Now in that period of the second week, she would sometimes pick me up in her car but oddly would drop me off soon. Didn't matter to me at the time for I was thinking I'll ask her some other day to pick me up. So I do, I ask her to pick me up in the morning at school, we are in our 2nd period Science Class. She says she is going to be busy today, Thursday and Friday because she has to go to her Dad’s house (Her parents are divorce and she has a pretty wealthy father)

WELL, that afternoon I get a guy calling me to go outside, I walk to out from the side thinking I’m about to box someone. I see her Car, I walk up to the car and I see two familiar guys and her on the drivers seat. OK, so much for being busy. Anyway, one of the guys gets the idea of everybody going in my house. Sure, why not I think to myself. After talking for awhile she wants to go, one the guys who is a semi-friend of mine suggest taking me with them, she says “Then I would have to drop him off” (ouch, you can drop those two but not your prom date?) When the leave my house through the side door, I pretty much slam the door for her rudeness. The day after, I call her angry, she tells me should would taken me If I didn’t disappear. She said one minute I was there and the next a door closes behind them. Also she insisted that she never said “Then I would have to drop him off” but something else that sounded like that.
Now, she has this after school activity called R.O.P. which is going to work through some school selected business but instead of getting paid cash you get paid in high school credits. I learn two weeks before prom, her ex-boy friend along with her ex-boyfriends best friend goes to R.O.P. with her. (oh-oh)

On Monday, in Science class, the week of prom this one guy asks her if she is still a virgin and she says
“no I‘ve slept with two guys before” (umm..but she said she was a....) Tuesday, she tells me she “Wants to do things with her ex-boyfriends best friend” (what the crap?)

Thursday she tells me about her boy friend and how people would think they are doing stuff (stuff as in you know what I mean) She said they never did that but OTHER things in R.O.P. before. (I want to hear this [email protected]#?)

Friday she said told me yesterday at R.O.P. her boy friend said she loved her, she told me she said it back but was not sure if she really loved him and she was emotionally confused. (What the hell? The day before prom she tells me this???????) Also, she tells me he gave her a knife so if anybody touches her she can..well yea...That same day at launch, my friend Amy who has a crush on me but...I don’t like her that way, tells me she is thinking about hooking back with her Ex. (oh hell no you just did not tell me that) Well I ignore this, thinking at prom she is going to forget about him and hopefully get the good bye kiss.

Its still Friday but a night, I’m just calling an making sure the Fancy French Restaurant reservations are all ok. My best friend since 1st grade knocks on my window like a maniac and his all excited for some reason hehe, anyways he comes in and so we talk about my prom and I show him my cool tux. I tell him, hey how about you call my date Rocio (that’s her name)
He says all right, heck my friend is pretty good with words so hopefully he can clear up some things about her getting back with her ex-boy friend. WELL, this is what she says:

Remember how I told you she had to be home around 12:00 because her mom is “traditional” and does not think a girl should be out that late. Fat lie, she made a promise to her boy friend she would be home early. (seriously this says it all “What the hell?”)

Then, my friend finds out since of late Thursday talking to him at night she is back with her ex-boy friend meaning he is no longer EX-boy friend. (Pass me a baseball bat)

Top it off, she told him she was not going to do anything with me, heck not even a kiss. (WHAT? Yea you know it, I‘m going to spend over $600 on a girl so just she can have fun and I‘m there to bore myself)

So his on the phone, I’m sitting there next to him but she doesn’t know that. His putting the phone down so she doesn't hear “SHE IS SCREWING YOU OVER”

He gets mad because his my best friend and hates to see his best friend get screwed over and says “I could find a **** cheaper for $600 and get something”

Then she says, “You can tell Anarbol (my name) I don’t want to go to prom with him.

And pretty much it but actually there is more that happens on Saturday.

Shiftk03-
05-05-2003, 03:50 AM
Going by your story, I'd say shes a freaky hoe and you best tap that arse before she gets high in the sex chain! Just playing.
She does seem like a hoe to me (sorry if that offends you but well its what I think) and since shes a hoe (assuming) then don't even worry about it dude.. Bros over hoes. Find a friend, go to prom stag and hook up with someone else there (unless its too late).. There will be many more women where she came from.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-
Going by your story, I'd say shes a freaky hoe and you best tap that arse before she gets high in the sex chain! Just playing.
She does seem like a hoe to me (sorry if that offends you but well its what I think) and since shes a hoe (assuming) then don't even worry about it dude.. Bros over hoes. Find a friend, go to prom stag and hook up with someone else there (unless its too late).. There will be many more women where she came from.

How could I? She made a promise on prom night to her boy friend she would not do anything and be home early. Yes she is is =( Her next door neighbor and people that know her says she is..well a *s-word*(excuse me people) Her next door neighbor told me she would be with a guy and “do things in her car and in her apartment” But I was so obsess with her I didn’t accept it and I told her this but she denied it all and then went to talk to her neighbor about this matter. After that, Joe which is her next door neighbor stop telling me things (I don’t blame him) Now I believe him, because she would tell me she would carry a condom in her car and her
sick friend would mess around with it and throw around. She would get pist because she didn’t want any condoms in her car’s floor.

Anyways to continue my story, its saturday. This is the day of what would of been my prom day.

Continue: WELL its Saturday like around 12:00 p.m., by this point I am extremely angry. My friend and I decide to pay her apartment a little visit. Well we don’t actually know where her apartment is or where her car is for that matter so we park just park any available parking spot we see. So there we are under a two story apartment complex in someone's parking spot when we I see a familiar gray Honda car. I point and say that's freaking her! I see her a jet black her from the car‘s window. (It is really incredible not only 1 minute since we’ve park at the spot we se her car entering the apartment complex and goes to her parking spot) She doesn't immediately get out, I’m thinking, maybe she saw us and tell me friend that because she is getting out of the car...then I started thinking again and tell my friend “Maybe she is calling the cops on us, crap.” So we started the car but go towards he way to past her car when all of the sudden we see her get out in some kind of fancy dress (Where is she going? Prom? Maybe coming back from sleeping with her Boy-friend?)

We do an evil smirk and I wave, she waves back but with a serious face not so surprise looking face and we drive off. However later that day when I returned home, my mother told me someone kept calling and not saying anything when she answered the phone so I’m thinking maybe its her? There I am sitting at my computer when my phone rings, I picked up and simultaneously so does my mother. We hear someone whistling in the background a long with someone speaking in Spanish (Rocio, my once date spoke Spanish and her house)

No one answers when we say hello, so my mother hangs up first, I continue to listen but no one says anything (Strange) I continue to hear whistling and people talking in Spanish. I Then hang up, 7 seconds later the phone rings AGAIN. I pick up and say hello, no one reply’s and I hear the same whistling and people speaking Spanish in the background. I say “ I KNOW WHO YOU ARE” and hang up. I go to my little Caller ID thing and find that the number is block. My once prom date also has her number blocked. Suspicious? I think so. We set the caller ID to block calls unless they type * 82 and unblock they’re number. After that, no one calls.

Well this monday I'm going to be face to face with her, we both have 2nd period and she happens to seat exactly right next me. (Crapola man) I'm just wondering what the hell is going to happen when we are face to face....

Kaimetsu
05-05-2003, 04:44 AM

Discharge, it sounds to me like you deserved no better. It seems that you wanted to go to the prom with her just so you could have sex? Yeah, there's an honorable guy... ¬_¬

So sure, she started seeing somebody else before the prom, but she was still planning on accompanying you there. That seems pretty reasonable. As far as I can see, the only reason you're so mad is that you didn't get to treat her like an object for ten minutes. You can't blame somebody for not being attracted to you.

Mykel
05-05-2003, 04:53 AM
Don't over react man. Screw her. She's a hoe. She's not worth it. You can see that. Don't even talk to her.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Discharge, it sounds to me like you deserved no better. It seems that you wanted to go to the prom with her just so you could have sex? Yeah, there's an honorable guy... ¬_¬

So sure, she started seeing somebody else before the prom, but she was still planning on accompanying you there. That seems pretty reasonable. As far as I can see, the only reason you're so mad is that you didn't get to treat her like an object for ten minutes. You can't blame somebody for not being attracted to you.

No, no-no Kamuii, its not like that. I really, really like her. Sex, that comes through time when you really know a person and have been with her for a long time. I just wanted to be with her! A kiss at least! But I would just got squat and after prom she would just return to her boyfriend that's it. My mind is not like that, I've been looking for that one girl all my life! Sure everyone thinks that in prom is "when you get some"

Like I said before, prom would of been my bridge into getting her. However how could I get her now when the day before prom she returns to her women beating boy friend.

ZanderX
05-05-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Discharge

Sex, that comes through time when you really know a person and have been with her for a long time.

Not really.

ps: You replied to Kaimetsu, not me.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Not really.

ps: You replied to Kaimetsu, not me.

Well look, I was not searching for sex but just someone I could be with. I have been after this girl since I was a freshmen. Anyways normally it should be like that but your right, things don't really work like that. When I would talk to her, I never spoke of sex or anything. I always acted nice, I listen to her always. I wanted to go to Prom so I could be with her. Prom would be a bridge to the second step and actually having her as a girlfriend you see? I was very careful what I always say.

thesaiyan
05-05-2003, 05:12 AM

Big butt, father gave her breast implants , now she is looking really good

Holy...and how old is she? Like Rabid said.. Tap that.. (sorry if I make any females feel weird!)

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by thesaiyan

Holy...and how old is she? Like Rabid said.. Tap that.. (sorry if I make any females feel weird!)

15, her father took her to Mexico to get them done. But look, its not about "tapping it" Anyways, even if that was my objective which was not, I would of never reached that far because her secret commitments with her ex and now officially her boyfriend once more.

Googi
05-05-2003, 05:17 AM
So, you only wanted to go out with her because of physical appearance? If that is the case than it is hard to say that you don't deserve whatever you get.

thesaiyan
05-05-2003, 05:19 AM
That sucks dude.. Sorry that all that crap happened to you. =(

Kaimetsu
05-05-2003, 05:22 AM
No, no-no Kamuii, its not like that. I really, really like her. Sex, that comes through time when you really know a person and have been with her for a long time. I just wanted to be with her! A kiss at least! But I would just got squat

Psch, big difference. The point is that you were in it for physical gratification.

and after prom she would just return to her boyfriend that's it.

So? She's entitled to be interested in somebody else. She agreed to accompany you to the prom, she didn't marry you.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Googi
So, you only wanted to go out with her because of physical appearance? If that is the case than it is hard to say that you don't deserve whatever you get.

Look It is really difficult to explain by typing it out because as many of you are aware when you type things they may sound something else. Googi, a male by nature looks at a girl by apperance first, we all do that. Its natural. Then we talk and in addition become also attracted by what type of person she is. After that, you really dont care how she looks because you really like the person for who she is inside.

Googi
05-05-2003, 05:25 AM
a male by nature looks at a girl by apperance first

I fail to see how that makes it a good idea.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:31 AM

Psch, big difference. The point is that you were in it for physical gratification.

So? She's entitled to be interested in somebody else. She agreed to accompany you to the prom, she didn't marry you.

Males by nature are first attracted by physical appearance. Its pefectly natural, then you begin talking to that person and become even more attracted to he for who she is. Anyways, I was just describing her beauty.

No, but she could of had the dencency of giving me a chance. She never did, she got back with her boy friend the day before. A cholo that hits her, is a person that really does not deserve her.

To Googi: I fail to understand what you mean by that.

Googi
05-05-2003, 05:34 AM
To Googi: I fail to understand what you mean by that.

Human nature is not a reason or an excuse.

Kaimetsu
05-05-2003, 05:37 AM
Males by nature are first attracted by physical appearance. Its pefectly natural, then you begin talking to that person and become even more attracted to he for who she is. Anyways, I was just describing her beauty.

You missed my point. I said you were in it for physical gratification, not that you chose her for her physical appearance.

No, but she could of had the dencency of giving me a chance.

Why? She already knew you, so what's the point? What could you have proven to her?

Human nature is not a reason or an excuse.

Googi, do you think that physical appearance should play any part in choosing a mate?

Googi
05-05-2003, 05:38 AM
Googi, do you think that physical appearance should play any part in choosing a mate?

Why should it?

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:38 AM

Human nature is not a reason nor an excuse.

An excuse for being attacted to her?

A guy does not walk up to a girl and figure she is a good person by reading her mind. You can't tell who she really is by looking at her. I sure as hell didn't know who she was untill I started talking to her.

You approach a girl because YOU think she is beautiful and begin talking to her and then your REALLY ATTRACTED her because of who she is.

Googi
05-05-2003, 05:42 AM
You approach a girl because YOU think she is beautiful and begin talking to her and then your REALLY ATTRACTED her because of who she is.

A process that makes about as much sense as drawing names from a hat.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 05:46 AM

You missed my point. I said you were in it for physical gratification, not that you chose her for her physical appearance.

Why? She already knew you, so what's the point? What could you have proven to her?

1. I see what your saying, I only wanted to go to prom with her so I could get something out of this. Why not? Would you spend over $600 on a girl when you have no chance of ever being with her?

Tell me is this logical? Now oppose as she was a very good friend of mine that I have known for a long time, then that would be a different matter because we would be going as good friends. I've only actually talked to her since the begining of this semester. What is that, month 1/2? Would you honestly spend over $600 on a girl because you have been friends with her for just a month and a half?

To Googi: You obviously have a very different way of being attacted to some as I do. You seem clearly soley attracted to someone from who she is inside, regardless how she looks physicaly. Nofthing wrong with that and I respect it. To me, the physical and the mental state of a person are two elements that would make me attracted to a person.

Kaimetsu
05-05-2003, 06:13 AM
1. I see what your saying, I only wanted to go to prom with her so I could get something out of this.

Something physical. In which case just hire a lady of negotiable interest.

Would you spend over $600 on a girl when you have no chance of ever being with her?

I would not spend over $600 on any girl regardless of the circumstances.

Would you honestly spend over $600 on a girl because you have been friends with her for just a month and a half?

NO. And you should not either, but neither should you pay $600 for a mere kiss - you can find people to give you far more for far less.

Googi
05-05-2003, 06:14 AM
You obviously have a very different way of being attacted to some as I do.

I have no way :\

PrinceDark
05-05-2003, 06:59 AM
1. She's a ****. screw that. I would recommend doing what spark said to do just make sure you protect yourself.

2. after you're done, don't call her! Who cares if she's hot. You can find hot chicks with real breasts and more brains in college. No silicon is the best deal. and lots of brains == good cashmonies!

3. Don't waste 600 dollars on her. Take some other chick with you to the prom. If you have to, take one you don't know that isn't even popular.

4. Don't fight anyone. The best way to piss someone off is to make them hate you. Then when you know they really hate you, whenever you run into them make sure you say "hi" and try to start a conversation with them. If successful, make sure that all you talk about is "you".

5. If you're really mad and just can't do #4 then you must result to plan 5a or 5b. 5a says you be a clumsy person on purpose and be a walking destructive disaster. 5b says be destructive in a prankiss manner. (shaving cream, flat tires, and all the good stuff.) ;)

This has been a public service announcement.

Discharge
05-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Well its Monday, going to see her in about...4 hours. Wish me luck fellas. :(

Googi
05-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
4. Don't fight anyone. The best way to piss someone off is to make them hate you. Then when you know they really hate you, whenever you run into them make sure you say "hi" and try to start a conversation with them. If successful, make sure that all you talk about is "you".

http://www.boomspeed.com/googi/colond.JPG

:D

Edit: The img tag doesn't work on this forum :(

Milkdude99
05-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Why is this thread in the Graal Main Forum? It way off from being Graal related to say the least , this thread needs to be in the Non-Related Graal Forum don't you think? :confused:

ZanderX
05-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Why is this thread in the Graal Main Forum? It way off from being Graal related to say the least , this thread needs to be in the Non-Related Graal Forum don't you think? :confused:

No. See, the point is, he's "leaving" to get "revenge".

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
05-05-2003, 11:31 PM
just forget about her. you're better than that, and i'm sure you can get a woman 10 times better than her.

Kaimetsu
05-06-2003, 01:37 AM

Why should it?

(Just so people don't percieve that I ignored this post and infer that I am any less phat than I am, I'll mention that Googi and I resolved the debate over AIM :cool: )

cynicalfree1
05-06-2003, 02:19 AM

Why should it?
Would you date Lycia

Googi
05-06-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by cynicalfree1
Would you date Lycia

I wouldn't date anyone.

thesaiyan
05-06-2003, 02:43 AM

Why should it?

Alright then, this is is a hypothetical situation. What if some how the 'person' you loved brain was somehow put into the body of a horse? Now Im pretty sure you would care then!:rolleyes:

Milkdude99
05-06-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

No. See, the point is, he's "leaving" to get "revenge". I wasn't much on this thread anyway because of its topic. Airing ones dirty laundry in public doesn't make much sense to me, but I see your point, ZanderX.

magicbud3344
05-08-2003, 06:16 AM
burrito cholo pinata ole' enchalada.

DarkShadows_Legend
05-08-2003, 09:14 AM
This thread is actually quite hilarious. I can't wait till he gets back and let us know what happened.

James
05-08-2003, 05:20 PM
I think I've had the same problem as you Discharge. I think I'll just make it simple.

I've liked this girl since high school; right now we are attending the same college. She does the whole flirting thing with me too, like holding my hand, hugging, kissing, and staring. I've had deep feelings for her for awhile now. Unfortunately for me, she started dating a different guy the next day after I specifically told her that I did. So then after that I just pretty much ignored her at all costs and the next week she is back to flirting with me again.

Basically I don't think I'll ever understand how girls work. They can definitely make you feel good but they can also hurt you even worse. Of course, there are ways of making girls jealous which isn't very hard to accomplish. Rather then take physical action, I suggest getting even with her another way.

Androk
05-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by James
I think I've had the same problem as you Discharge. I think I'll just make it simple.

I've liked this girl since high school; right now we are attending the same college. She does the whole flirting thing with me too, like holding my hand, hugging, kissing, and staring. I've had deep feelings for her for awhile now. Unfortunately for me, she started dating a different guy the next day after I specifically told her that I did. So then after that I just pretty much ignored her at all costs and the next week she is back to flirting with me again.

Basically I don't think I'll ever understand how girls work. They can definitely make you feel good but they can also hurt you even worse. Of course, there are ways of making girls jealous which isn't very hard to accomplish. Rather then take physical action, I suggest getting even with her another way.

Whaty I hate about situations like that is it takes a whole lot of time to get them out of your system. it took me longer to stop thinking of this one girl, then it took me to fall in love with her. Kinda burns you...

Girls are too emotinal. So if guys use logic to figure stuff out, girls use their feelings. That's how they work. And that's why it's impossible for us to figure them out... unless... we are to become Googis... who by his own theory thinks like a girl x.X

Googi
05-08-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Androk
guys use logic to figure stuff out

davidpsy
05-13-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Androk

Whaty I hate about situations like that is it takes a whole lot of time to get them out of your system. it took me longer to stop thinking of this one girl, then it took me to fall in love with her. Kinda burns you...

Girls are too emotinal. So if guys use logic to figure stuff out, girls use their feelings. That's how they work. And that's why it's impossible for us to figure them out... unless... we are to become Googis... who by his own theory thinks like a girl x.X
No offence to Googi but I dont think anyone is gonna become a "Googi". Now Phychical attraction does play a big part between choosing mates but if your going to marry someone they better be fun like a best friend would be and understand who you are. They should be attractive as you would want in a girl because other wise whats the point of mating to reproduce? There are already 6 billion humans I dont really think we need much more...

Also if I were you "discharge" I would do the stuff in the wonderful "public survice announcement". ;). Also some people dont like girls because of phycial attraction but I dought they like the person all becase of their personally some of the attraction has to be phycial. I mean yes for Friends their "Attraction" would/could be all personally but for a mate some aspacts would have to be phycial attraction. At least on earth anyway :p .

Kramer
05-13-2003, 03:37 AM
There should be a Googi gender. Instead of saying he or she you say ge... nevermind.... There should be a Kramer gender and we dominate all genders and we take over the world :eek:

MadWolf
05-13-2003, 03:53 AM
Good luck.

Googi
05-14-2003, 02:15 AM
He should have gotten "revenge" 8 days ago now...

DragonX
05-14-2003, 03:00 AM
He should have gotten "revenge" 8 days ago now...

He said if he didn't return that he got beat up...:megaeek: He might be in the hospital, lol :eek:

finChY
05-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by DragonX

He said if he didn't return that he got beat up...:megaeek: He might be in the hospital, lol :eek:
Or worse X__X

Discharge
05-17-2003, 09:12 PM
No I didn’t get beat up, nor would I ever of been bean up. You see, I sent a friend to ask my...how would I call her...Ex-Prom Date? Anyways, I sent my friend to ask the guy supposedly my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person if his going out with her. The reply was simply no. So his still the ex-boyfriend of my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person. So now I’m a little confused because the Monday we got back from Prom weekend she said she went to Prom with her boyfriend and the day before Prom she said she got back with her boyfriend. Then days later she changed the story to “I went to a wedding on Prom day”

I really don’t know which is true, however when my friend and I drove past her that Prom morning which was a Saturday, we saw her pretty dressed up with allot of make-up. So far these what? Past two weeks since May 3rd there has been like a Berlin Wall between us because In class, she sits exactly next to me to the right. Actually, its more like I’m invisible because she would throw notes across our table to the person to the left of me. In addition, she would frequently go around me from behind and talk to the person to the left of me and acting like nothing happened. Her laughter in class is like torture on me because her attitude is so apathetic towards me but to everyone one else she laughs her head off. Now this Monday of this week she said she had a back alley abortion. Yea, right OK. This is just another lie, I wouldn’t be surprise if her travel to Mexico to get breast implants was also a lie.

Now on Tuesday, I was In room listening to music when my phone starts to ringing, I check my Caller ID and it says my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person cell phone number and name. She has her phone under her sister name so I thought I was about to be cuss out some more by her sister. I hear a familiar squeaky voice, its my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person good friend that greets me on the phone instead of my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person sister. Basically, she talks about doing perverse things with me and I could swore I heard laughter in the background. She then tells me she has to go, now I’m thinking why would she call me using my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person cell phone? 4 mins tick away and I decide to call back to get to the bottom of this.
When they answer the phone I hear only a very FAMILIAR voice. It was the voice of my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person. I quickly grab my cereal bowl and put it over my mouth to hopefully distort my voice. This is what I say hehe:

Discharge: “Is Ashley there?”

Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person: (With an attitude) “No why the hell would there be an Ashley when this isn’t Ashley’s cell phone number”

Discharge: “Oh. I must of gotten the wrong number”

::Click::

Now you might also be wondering why didn’t I go beat up her “boy-friend” Well here is why...

1. They’re not together and have been separated ever since they broke up.
2. His a stocky fellow that is just slightly chubby and It would be sad because he comes to my shoulders.
3. Well because of #1 what would be the point when they were never going out and it was made up?
4. As for his friend, the guy that my Ex-Prom Date/Never became a date/person wanted to “do things” with him is a dwarf looking yet really buff guy. This guy does not even come to my shoulder really would of been thrown around by my friend.

So there you have it kids in Discharge’s Weekly Soap Opera.

Googi
05-17-2003, 09:29 PM
So, you never actually got "revenge" on anyone.

Shiftk03-
05-18-2003, 03:15 AM
Discharge, the best thing you can do is ignore the girl. From what you're saying, It seems shes just playing around with you.. Ignore that hoe, you could probably do better! Googi is single but you'll have to move to Canada to meet him :D (Just playing Googers)

finChY
05-18-2003, 03:42 AM
Discharge, the best thing you can do is ignore the girl. From what you're saying, It seems shes just playing around with you.. Ignore that hoe, you could probably do better! Googi is single but you'll have to move to Canada to meet him :D (Just playing Googers)
lol is this frenzi still going on?

DarkShadows_Legend
05-21-2003, 05:29 AM
yep. This is one of the hottest topics in the forums. ;)

konidias
05-21-2003, 10:18 AM
I only have one thing to say...

SHE PLAYED YOU LIKE A FIDDLE.

syltburk
05-21-2003, 11:59 AM
yeh just give back dude

btw, kon dont ever pull me to that prayerbook again òk?

Discharge
05-26-2003, 08:01 AM
Well here is what I believe to be the last update in my situation. I tell you what, this girl is a pathological liar. This girl on Tuesday went to Planed Parent Hood which is a clinic where they check if your pregnant and give your birth control pills with out parent consent. Well she went there and got the pills and they did a check on her. Now remember how I told you guys she got back with her ex-boy friend? Well she has been engaged to a “rich guy” all this time since last summer and has a diamond ring from him, this I suspect is the guy who almost got her pregnant and to top it off she has been cheating with her ex-boyfriend with this guy, not to mention playing me. So here we have a girl at age 16 who is engaged to a “rich guy.” She says this is the guy that takes her to Paris??? However, she told me after Christmas vacation she went to Paris with her mother but her father sent them...?? Now about 4 weeks ago I do remember her showing me a diamond ring but she told me that ring was from her father. I learned about this rich guy today, she knew I was hearing so I’m suspecting this is all lies and she is just saying this to enrage me. If what she says is true then I have just met the daughter of Satan.

Here are some things to remember:

1. She has been screwing some guy but she wont mention his name not even to her close friend since the beginning of the school.
2. She’s had a boyfriend but is not that guy she has been sleeping with.
3. She has been playing me

Well now I’m off in search of another girl...hopefully not so crazy.

-Fin

Shiftk03-
05-26-2003, 09:10 PM
Yo that girl is the freakiest! So what was her number again? Just playing.

davidpsy
05-26-2003, 09:38 PM
People like that need to be draged out into the street and shot.

Dark-Dragoon
05-26-2003, 11:40 PM
-stuff about freaky girl-
Paris? Rich guy? Stefan has stolen your girlfriend! But uh..he's your father as well? I am so confoosed.

Googi
05-26-2003, 11:54 PM
Well, usually when a person gives a bunch of false explanations, the first one given is the closest to the truth.

Shiftk03-
05-27-2003, 03:05 AM
Well, usually when a person gives a bunch of false explanations, the first one given is the closest to the truth.

You obviously would rather follow what some statistic said then actually dive into a liars mind. 'Round here, by the time you get to the end of your lie, you are basically out of ideas so you begin giving out pieces of the true story.

Discharge
05-27-2003, 05:58 AM
With all said and done, I still have the urge to get revenge. Perhaps I should just blow it off but I can't get my mind how I got played by this amazingly hot yet evil girl.

Googi
05-27-2003, 06:04 AM
With all said and done, I still have the urge to get revenge. Perhaps I should just blow it off but I can't get my mind how I got played by this amazingly hot yet evil girl.

How could you get revenge anyways?

Discharge
05-27-2003, 06:12 AM

How could you get revenge anyways?

I know, I know, I've been thinking about that. Thats where

::: points at the Graal Crowd ::

come in. I'm sure something will come up. Its just that there is so much anger built up in me that I can't let it go, you understand? Perhaps I'm being ridiculous but gah.

Kaimetsu
05-27-2003, 06:13 AM
Yeah, you're being ridiculous.

Spark910
05-27-2003, 09:59 PM
Yeah, you're being ridiculous.

I'd say so. I thgouht this thread ended about 6-8weeks ago! Its been so long since it was started. Just drop it and find someone else. Shes obviously not good enough if she cant pick one person, she needs to wake up and decide where she wants to be and who with. Dont let her play you around, and dont be played around with.

Discharge
05-28-2003, 02:30 AM
Its 4:42 p.m., 6 mins ago I get a call from her friend and the first thing she talks about is asking me if I would make out with my ex-prom date/never became a date/evil person. I hear my ex-prom date/never became a date/evil person chuckling in the background and then she starts talking to her friend. My response: " No, I'm pist off at her"

Ex-prom date/never became a date/evil person Replys: I don't give a F-word. Then her friend repeats it to me (Like I didn't hear) and then she says bye

This is exactly why I'm trippin out. These little games, Odio esa puta.

Googi
05-28-2003, 04:29 AM
These little games

Don't play.

Spark910
05-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Curse the luxury of 3 way phone conversations. And just forget her and him and IGNORE every comment from them.

Discharge
05-30-2003, 05:05 AM
Today, 6:23 p.m. I'm answering back a call to my cell phone and well my friend happens to be friend with the ex-prom date/never became/ blah blah

Anyways, we greet and my ex-prom date/never became/ blah blah tells her to ask me if I would ever be friends with her?

I say "probably not"

And then she says she has to go because she is over her minutes and to call her back later on at her house.

However, I seem to have forgotten the insult text messages from yesterday that I was constantly getting. From..."You should dye your hair because your red hair is ugly" to "your a no one."

So guys, what do you think is going on here? And especially to the girls, what can you make out of this?

Shiftk03-
05-30-2003, 05:58 AM
So guys, what do you think is going on here? And especially to the girls, what can you make out of this?

I think you are a meglomaniac with too much free time on his hands, but thats just me. Drop it about the girl, she don't care about you, so who cares about her? Peace my nig.

Googi
05-30-2003, 06:03 AM
Quite simply, don't contact her, and limit her ability to contact you as much as possible through use of every blocking feature/etc that you know of.

Discharge
05-31-2003, 03:05 AM

I think you are a meglomaniac with too much free time on his hands, but thats just me. Drop it about the girl, she don't care about you, so who cares about her? Peace my nig.

¿How the heavens am I a megalomaniac? But for sure, just going to get a new chica ;)

finChY
05-31-2003, 05:21 AM

¿How the heavens am I a megalomaniac? But for sure, just going to get a new chica ;)
You should have decided to get a new girl once she played you like 4 weeks ago.

Loriel
06-03-2003, 02:08 PM
I guess I agree with Googi about most of this stuff. It is simply idiotic to care about such a person just because she looks (or feels, whatever) good.
As you said in the first post, having a crush on her, that's basically not a good place to start a serious relationship on, especially if that crush is on such a, excuse the asterisks, ****. Truely reminds me of that one girl from that 'Friday' movie </expertly knowledge>.

You should be happy you recognized the attitude of that girl before you were seriously together.