PDA

View Full Version : Later

PrinceDark
05-01-2003, 04:50 AM
My time for this account is expiring sometime in the next couple of days. I'm not sure when. So I decided to post this now. I won't be around for a while sort of. I have another account that I can post with, but it's doubtful I'll use it to post unless I'm seeking help on npc's or levels and I won't indicate what account it is since it's like my spy account I use on Graal. ;)

So when you notice I stopped posting then that means I'm gone for a while. See ya next year, maybe.

I play on Unholy Nation and N-Pulse from time to time, and work on Frolic. So stop by once in a while if ya wanna talk trash or have fun. ;)

Xeph0ria
05-01-2003, 11:12 PM
bye

kenyonandelliot
05-02-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
My time for this account is expiring sometime in the next couple of days. I'm not sure when. So I decided to post this now. I won't be around for a while sort of. I have another account that I can post with, but it's doubtful I'll use it to post unless I'm seeking help on npc's or levels and I won't indicate what account it is since it's like my spy account I use on Graal. ;)

So when you notice I stopped posting then that means I'm gone for a while. See ya next year, maybe.

I play on Unholy Nation and N-Pulse from time to time, and work on Frolic. So stop by once in a while if ya wanna talk trash or have fun. ;)

Bye, and my time is expiring to. I hope I get an other account to share with. :(

Darlene159
05-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot

Bye, and my time is expiring to. I hope I get an other account to share with. :(
Err, you better hope not since that is illegal