PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone from ShockerToys


shockertoyz
04-29-2003, 05:34 PM
hello everyone!
Im finally registered for these forums. jeeesh took like 3 weeks lol.
Well the Fraggo server is growing bigger each day. To join please goto www.shockertoys.com (http://www.shockertoys.com) and click on FRAGGO in the right side menu. You can also apply for jobs or chat about Fraggo on our message boardsFrago Forums (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/)

Ok hope to see you on the server when its up!
Geoff Beckett

Darlene159
04-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by shockertoyz
hello everyone!
Im finally registered for these forums. jeeesh took like 3 weeks lol.
Well the Fraggo server is growing bigger each day. To join please goto www.shockertoys.com (http://www.shockertoys.com) and click on FRAGGO in the right side menu. You can also apply for jobs or chat about Fraggo on our message boardsFrago Forums (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/)

Ok hope to see you on the server when its up!
Geoff Beckett
I guess you didnt bother reading the forum rules....advertising is NOT allowed

Spark910
04-29-2003, 08:04 PM
Yes you have advertised this twice now. I suggest you edit your posts, and do not carry on advertising your site. Is it in your sig? I didn't see. If you continue to do so, a punishment such as a ban will be put into place I'd imagine, and so, it would be a shame, as like you said, ''Ive Finally registered'' so don't spoit it now.

Go to main forums page >Forum anouncments > New Rules Post

Read this before you post again. As it will stop you breaking rules that you may not know about:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38701

draygin
04-29-2003, 08:44 PM
I suggest you guys take your own advice before blasting some one and making yourselves look like idiots. No where in the rules does it say anything about advertising a website. The only reference at all is to any site with warez roms emulators illegal content mmorpg's etc... So rather than make yourselves look stupid you should actually take the time and read the rules before you go tell some one to do so. I know I did just to see this alleged rule and not to my surprise there wasnt one.

ETD
04-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159

I guess you didnt bother reading the forum rules....advertising is NOT allowed
If he can make a server that advertices his product, then why can't he post the link to his website, which has both his toy, and his server info on it? :\
(not saying i think it's right)

Spark910
04-29-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by ETD

If he can make a server that advertices his product, then why can't he post the link to his website, which has both his toy, and his server info on it? :\
(not saying i think it's right)

Well this whole thing seems a bit weird that hes aloud it online. Anyway I dont like what I have seen of the PW, it doesn't look too nice. I doubt it would get a good enough player count online, everythings too square, and most of the tileset is a recolor, or just filled in with a pattern via a paint program.

Mykel
04-29-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by shockertoyz
hello everyone!
Im finally registered for these forums. jeeesh took like 3 weeks lol.
Well the Fraggo server is growing bigger each day. To join please goto www.shockertoys.com (http://www.shockertoys.com) and click on FRAGGO in the right side menu. You can also apply for jobs or chat about Fraggo on our message boardsFrago Forums (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/)

Ok hope to see you on the server when its up!
Geoff Beckett WOULD YOU GUYS READ THE POST??? He is talking about his server.

ETD
04-29-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Mykel
WOULD YOU GUYS READ THE POST??? He is talking about his server.
yes, and his server is based on his toy... see our point?

draygin
04-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by ETD

yes, and his server is based on his toy... see our point?

It is definatly unique. I think it would be pretty cool to see Bomy stuffed animals. :p Hehehe maybe I should suggest that to Stefan.

ETD
04-29-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by draygin

It is definatly unique. I think it would be pretty cool to see Bomy stuffed animals. :p Hehehe maybe I should suggest that to Stefan.
marketing things that are based off a server (like the T-shirts, and Mugs) is different than making a server based on a toy that already exists....

i mean, who's making money off the adverticing? he is... giving him a server is like giving him free adverticment...

Mykel
04-29-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ETD

marketing things that are based off a server (like the T-shirts, and Mugs) is different than making a server based on a toy that already exists....

i mean, who's making money off the adverticing? he is... giving him a server is like giving him free adverticment... ummm, who cares? Who is making money by us making our own tilesets and custom things for our servers? Not us. And if this server is popular and brings in people, it is for the better of graal. Done, overwith.

draygin
04-29-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ETD

marketing things that are based off a server (like the T-shirts, and Mugs) is different than making a server based on a toy that already exists....

i mean, who's making money off the adverticing? he is... giving him a server is like giving him free adverticment...

It's not the same but its definatly similar just one is proceeding the other. What if he had made the server then made the toy? Would you still think the same thing?

Unixmad and Stefan will be making money as well since people will play the server. Or he will pay to have it up one or the other. It's not exactly free if he has to put alot of effort in keeping the playerworld up. Heck they've made money just by him upgrading for it.

Not to say I support the idea of basing a server off a toy. But it would definatly be interesting to see how it turns out. Man imagine if they based a server off of Dragonball Z toys and cartoons. That would be a superbig server I think x.x Now obviously the makers of Dragonball Z arnt going to make a graal server but it sure would be popular with the DBZ fans.

But my reference about making Bomy pets wasnt related to the shockertoys just made me think that would be kind of a cool addition to the Graal Store. :)

ETD
04-29-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by draygin
It's not the same but its definatly similar just one is proceeding the other. What if he had made the server then made the toy? Would you still think the same thing?
if Graal was making the toy, and making the money off the toy, i would see no problem with it... but as of now, all money made from selling this toy is going to him, and not to graal
Originally posted by draygin
It's not exactly free if he has to put alot of effort in keeping the playerworld up.
it doesn't seem he put a lot of effort into the PW so far... i think it's been in the making for about a year, and he only has 40-50 levels? =X

I think that maybe if Graal got like 10% of all profits, maybe THEN it would make sence...

draygin
04-30-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by ETD

if Graal was making the toy, and making the money off the toy, i would see no problem with it... but as of now, all money made from selling this toy is going to him, and not to graal

it doesn't seem he put a lot of effort into the PW so far... i think it's been in the making for about a year, and he only has 40-50 levels? =X

I think that maybe if Graal got like 10% of all profits, maybe THEN it would make sence...

Maybe he has more levels by now. Also maybe graal is going to get a small percentage and thats how he's getting his server up so easily (seemingly) It's all speculation until we have more information.

Spark910
04-30-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
WOULD YOU GUYS READ THE POST??? He is talking about his server.

Hes also advertising a product. And because we seem to be going around in a loop here, and the point is not getting through, I have nothing else to say on this matter. I'd rarther not waste my time commenting on something so simple, which has been made into something what its not by people who don't understand that you are not aloud to advertise a product.

draygin
04-30-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Spark910


Hes also advertising a product. And because we seem to be going around in a loop here, and the point is not getting through, I have nothing else to say on this matter. I'd rarther not waste my time commenting on something so silly.

Yes we all got your point its against the rules to advertise check the rules if we dont believe you.

We checked the rules there is no rule against it making you look dumb for even telling us where to see it and not being there. Discussion continues. Not to say it couldnt be against the rules in the future but right now its not. I've pointed this out numerous times and you continue to ignore that fact that you're obviously wrong.

Milkdude99
04-30-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by draygin


Yes we all got your point its against the rules to advertise check the rules if we dont believe you.

We checked the rules there is no rule against it making you look dumb for even telling us where to see it and not being there. Discussion continues. Not to say it couldnt be against the rules in the future but right now its not. I've pointed this out numerous times and you continue to ignore that fact that you're obviously wrong. Not quite ................


All I have to say is what Stefan said about advertising. This is nothing more than a ploy to advertise his toy line. He has been run off Npulse and other servers for doing the same thing as he is doing here. He is only trying to get global exposure for his toys by infiltrating Graal whith his BS. :grrr:

Originally posted by Stefan
Linking to other URLs should not be allowed expect for signature images and graal sites, on the not-graal-related forum may be links to some external sites can be allowed like 'fun sites' or similar things (no advertising). This is posted in the Sandbox and why I posted it here for everyone to see.


pssst... Spark the word is allowed not aloud :p

Darlene159
04-30-2003, 03:14 AM
I misunderstood the post, so I said it wasnt allowed because I thought he was promoting his toys....but I still believe that his PW site should be totally seperate from his business...I have dealt with this person before, and it is just a ploy to promote his site, and his business, and is wrong

Mykel
04-30-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
I misunderstood the post, so I said it wasnt allowed because I thought he was promoting his toys....but I still believe that his PW site should be totally seperate from his business...I have dealt with this person before, and it is just a ploy to promote his site, and his business, and is wrong Well the fact that PW info is there too, and he put the link and never said: "Here, why you are there, check out these toys."
Means he has done nothing wrong.

Shiftk03-
04-30-2003, 05:58 AM
Your server doesn't look all that promising, and the toy isn't all that great either, but I won't judge you by those. Welcome to the forums.

Androk
04-30-2003, 06:44 AM
It's not advertising if nobody plays and sees the server *laughs*

PrinceDark
04-30-2003, 09:09 AM
This could possibly help Graal earn some more money. If he has customers that do actually like his toys they might come and play Graal when they hear he has a GraalOnline Playerworld. Also people that don't know about Graal will hear about it when visiting his website.

Also those rules about not advertising. I think it was directed mainly at not advertising competing products like other multi player online games.

syltburk
04-30-2003, 10:35 AM
haha this guy shockertoyz, make me laughts, i checked a shockertoy site, once he massed about trading cards over internet, i said "ok", and he said "do u want the chicamba or rakamamba"

shockertoyz
05-01-2003, 04:41 AM
Dont hate us because we are beautifull!!!!
Fraggo (http://www.shockertoys.com)

Waltz5
05-01-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by shockertoyz
Dont hate us because we are beautifull!!!!
Fraggo (http://www.shockertoys.com)
It's amazing how far from the the truth that really is.

ETD
05-01-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by shockertoyz
Dont hate us because we are beautifull!!!!
Fraggo (http://www.shockertoys.com)

I must say... he has a good sence of humor...
:p
once i said that the server's name sounded like some kind of pasta made by Chief Boyarde (sp?), and he laughed
:P

Mykel
05-01-2003, 05:48 AM
I think he is kinda funny. Or maybe kinda ****y?

Androk
05-01-2003, 04:11 PM
****y is more like it. It's not that I laugh with him, it's that I laugh at him!

Site layout burns my eyes, and it's very ugly. Toys are extremly stupid, and I don't think anyone with brains would buy them when there are toys of higher quality out there.

Your server is very strange, It remind me of Fallout for some reason. Maybe it's because it looks very same =P And a server based around toys...

And your account reminds me of shockedfrog, and makes me sad.

All in all, I don't like you

Spark910
05-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Androk
****y is more like it. It's not that I laugh with him, it's that I laugh at him!

Site layout burns my eyes, and it's very ugly. Toys are extremly stupid, and I don't think anyone with brains would buy them when there are toys of higher quality out there.

Your server is very strange, It remind me of Fallout for some reason. Maybe it's because it looks very same =P And a server based around toys...

And your account reminds me of shockedfrog, and makes me sad.

All in all, I don't like you

Dang you crack me up!
I find it funny how STs keeps linking to his website!

Milkdude99
05-01-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
This could possibly help Graal earn some more money. If he has customers that do actually like his toys they might come and play Graal when they hear he has a GraalOnline Playerworld. Also people that don't know about Graal will hear about it when visiting his website.

Also those rules about not advertising. I think it was directed mainly at not advertising competing products like other multi player online games. I brought this up months ago in the Sandbox where Kai started a thread on External linking , it was aimed at people advertising unrelated Graal products such as web site hosting was the one I brought to the table about; but it included everything that is not Graal related and linked to this Forum. That is what the thread was about was external linking of sites and advertising.

Androk
05-01-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Spark910


Dang you crack me up!
I find it funny how STs keeps linking to his website!

In 3/4 of his posts he has the link >.< Anyway I am done with putting this guy down.

nTENSE
05-03-2003, 07:29 PM
He thinks he has special rights since he has his own spam guild, and he spams every server about once a week. :p

melissa1988
05-03-2003, 10:51 PM
But his link IS Graal related now that he has/will be purchasing a server.

Darlene159
05-04-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by melissa1988
But his link IS Graal related now that he has/will be purchasing a server.
The point is, the link to his PW is on his business site, and shouldnt be allowed....I talked to Unixmad about it, and he agreed

shockertoyz
05-04-2003, 01:42 AM
Hey moon godess beat it.
Your server sucks and is full of lying delinquints.
And if you visited our fourms we are growing huge and Unimaxid has said nothing to me But ill tell you one thing Im definitly not making any action figure of you (Moon Godess).
*Now available Moon Godess action figure with all new banning for no reason action feature*!
Well Ta Ta for now Fraggo is gonna bring all your servers down.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
FRAGGO PROOF OF LIFE (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/)

Darlene159
05-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by shockertoyz
Hey moon godess beat it.
Your server sucks and is full of lying delinquints.
And if you visited our fourms we are growing huge and Unimaxid has said nothing to me But ill tell you one thing Im definitly not making any action figure of you (Moon Godess).
*Now available Moon Godess action figure with all new banning for no reason action feature*!
Well Ta Ta for now Fraggo is gonna bring all your servers down.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
FRAGGO PROOF OF LIFE (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/)
Look, there is no need for you to act like a child....I am not a PW hater, I also dont ban for no reason, I do ban people who cannot follow the rules no matter how many times you tell them, which is why you got banned.
Graal isnt about action figures, it is a game...what, are you promoting action figures for graal now?
I said that I talked to Unixmad about linking a PW site to a commercial site, and he agreed that it shouldnt be done, and said he is going to message you about it...when he will do it, I dont know.
And, how can you say that your PW is going to bring all the other servers down? You have no idea what you are talking about...

PrinceDark
05-04-2003, 04:18 AM
I think it's time to gather up one of them crowds of angry and bored people to spam up something.

Dude6252000
05-04-2003, 04:28 AM
May I remind you, a 30 year old said that.

Mykel
05-04-2003, 04:40 AM
LOL, I tried defending you man. Because I thought you had a valid reason for the site an all. But you have only showed me that you are a *****.

Milkdude99
05-04-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000
May I remind you, a 30 year old said that. Where did you get that info? Judging from the pic on the site it is more like 20 to early 20s.

brock128
05-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Mykel
LOL, I tried defending you man. Because I thought you had a valid reason for the site an all. But you have only showed me that you are a *****.
Hurry up and jump on the bandwagon.
Originally posted by shockertoyz
Your server sucks and is full of lying delinquints. Namely you.
And if you visited our fourms we are growing huge 50 members does not = huge. and Unimaxid has said nothing to me But UNIXMAD has, right?But ill tell you one thing Im definitly not making any action figure of you (Moon Godess).Good, at least you won't taint her name with the crap you make :p

*Now available Moon Godess action figure with all new banning for no reason action feature*!
*New shockertoyz action figure! Complete newbie outfit! Able to make crappy guilds! Advertising included!*
Well Ta Ta for now Fraggo is gonna bring all your servers down.Doubt it.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
FRAGGO PROOF OF LIFE (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/) Actually, that's the proof of death.

Dude6252000
05-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Where did you get that info? Judging from the pic on the site it is more like 20 to early 20s.
Just look at his birthdate. He's either 29 or 30. I'm too lazy to figure it out.

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
05-05-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by shockertoyz
Hey moon godess beat it.
Your server sucks and is full of lying delinquints.
And if you visited our fourms we are growing huge and Unimaxid has said nothing to me But ill tell you one thing Im definitly not making any action figure of you (Moon Godess).
*Now available Moon Godess action figure with all new banning for no reason action feature*!
Well Ta Ta for now Fraggo is gonna bring all your servers down.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
FRAGGO PROOF OF LIFE (http://fraggo.proboards16.com/)


*laughs at shoulder robots* they sort of remind me of transformers....only without the transforming power...

magicbud3344
05-05-2003, 08:12 AM
may god help us all.

ZanderX
05-05-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
may god help us all.

He already has, dude! This guy IS God's Gift! The Second Coming!

CheeToS2
05-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX


He already has, dude! This guy IS God's Gift! The Second Coming!

"And on the third day, he brought SUPER SITTING ACTION SHOULDER ACTION FIGURES WWW.SHOCKERTOYS.COM" or something.. o.o

ETD
05-05-2003, 02:24 PM
you might want to turn this "hello" thread, into a "goodbye" thread
=x
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=819115#post819115

(check Unix's post)

Darlene159
05-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by ETD
you might want to turn this "hello" thread, into a "goodbye" thread
=x
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=819115#post819115

(check Unix's post)
Thats what he gets for lying, and spreading rumors that arent true, and using graal as a big billboard for his toys

draygin
05-05-2003, 05:11 PM
Would be nice if they added it to the rules list before banning some one and not after.

Loriel
06-03-2003, 03:21 PM
*wonders wether anybody read their forums recently*

Qwert616
06-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Loriel
*wonders wether anybody read their forums recently*
*checks*

woah, this isn't good.


I am still making a ver 1.28 from old graal we are in the processes of revamping it for our use. It will still use the same GFX and all. and i made a own RPG client for fraggo. This client is originally a graal client but i remodelled it and it looks better now.



-Has less (scripting) option :/
-I remade the tileset for it so its a little bit smaller
-Doesnt use clientside and serverside scripting :D!!
-Its not online every hour of the day. (only when my comp is on)
-Staff will have the ability to upload files directly into the host maps.
-It uses anonymous RC


Hehe.
This is giving me a good chuckle or two.