PDA

View Full Version : um.. bai.

mhermher
04-26-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm not leaving, i'm talking a breake from graal and the forums for about a week.. i might be on the forums sometimes, and even graal to see if any friends are online..

the reason to this is that graal have turned.. newbienized.
I go on 2k2, and people call me scammer for no reason, without any proof.. they harras me, threaten me.. and call me a newbie when they only played like.. 5 months or so..
People lie to much, like.. no more friendship is there, only hatred and lies, kills.. scams.. threatments, and what not..

this is why i'm leaving..
I hope you understand.

Tyrial

~Gone

Spark910
04-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I have noticed the newer people seems to be idiots.

Loriel
04-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
Indeed it is hard to see all your friends quit, and new people come that are all strange and scary :(

Spark910
04-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Loriel

Indeed it is hard to see all your friends quit, and new people come that are all strange and scary :(

New people must come to replace the people who quit, but it is very annoying when they over-ride you.

Xeph0ria
04-27-2003, 04:34 PM
*****s can kill a good game..

Kaiser2
04-29-2003, 06:24 AM
I hate answering newb questions all the time on Graal Kingdoms, just so they can SHUT UP!!! God...and they always use stupid internet talk...my brain is actually contracting from their sheer stupidity. "d00d, wut r u doin?" "d00d, can u give me sum plat?" "yo, how do u use ur sowrd?"

ETD
04-29-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Spark910

i take offence :grrr:

and sorry to see you go
=0
can't wait till you come back :)

syltburk
04-29-2003, 07:58 PM
bye Tyrial

My problem is that people that ive been like a faq for when they started graal is no more then corrupted staffs and ignorant people, they dont show respect and im not planning show any more people around on graal

osrs
04-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Tyrial,just ignore bad comments..
I back to graal as a new osrs,i'm working for a playerworld again and started my "graal life" again.
You will always find some stupid people,just ignore them..
Listen to your friends,like me. :)

Kaiser2
04-30-2003, 09:35 PM
I recall helping a newb on G2k1 get a sword and a week later he attempts to kill me with it...eh...