PDA

View Full Version : Later


CasanovaCanavi
04-25-2003, 01:17 AM
It's been fun.. I'm not going to be playin Graal or the computer much 'till I bring my grades up and stuff.. My p2p account will probably be ran out by the time I start playing again.. I doubt I'll upgrade again.. Spent too much money on Graal as it is.. lol..

I play N-Pulse and I'm seen on UN sometimes.. o_o k..

Bye.

Darlene159
04-25-2003, 01:40 AM
Bye Casanova...get those grades up, dont forget about us ;)

DenoriZakarum
04-25-2003, 01:46 AM
Bye casanova

Xeph0ria
04-25-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by CasanovaCanavi
It's been fun.. I'm not going to be playin Graal or the computer much 'till I bring my gardes up and stuff.. My p2p account will probably be ran out by the time I start playing again.. I doubt I'll upgrade again.. Spent too much money on Graal as it is.. lol..

I play N-Pulse and I'm seen on UN sometimes.. o_o k..

Bye.


1 question, what's a 'garde'? And whatever it may be, please do get it up. Unless a garde is what I think it is...

Mykel
04-25-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Xeph0ria



1 question, what's a 'garde'? And whatever it may be, please do get it up. Unless a garde is what I think it is... lol, smartass, u know what he meant. (Grades)

Kaiser2
04-25-2003, 07:14 AM
No, it's "Garden" except he left out the "n" see, his family play Harvest moon and last night his crops died, so he needs to get his garden back up :D (no offense, I'm just kidding).

Spark910
04-25-2003, 12:33 PM
Yeah, if you get your grades up, you can get a good job, to pay for P2P and come back to the forums =P

ETD
04-25-2003, 06:00 PM
how can you be seen on n-pulse, and UN, if you're not going to be playing graal?
=O

anyways, see you on AIM, and probably this summer, since you don't have to worry about garde's then
;)

Spark910
04-25-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ETD
how can you be seen on n-pulse, and UN, if you're not going to be playing graal?
=O

anyways, see you on AIM, and probably this summer, since you don't have to worry about garde's then
;)

He means hes not paying to play anymore, but he will have classic left to play on UN and N-pulse =D

CasanovaCanavi
04-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by ETD
how can you be seen on n-pulse, and UN, if you're not going to be playing graal?
=O

I said I won't be playing much 'till I bring my grades up..

Jebus people.. Can't anyone make a typo anymore? :\

Grades as in school grades..

You guys know what I meant..