PDA

View Full Version : Classic Suggestions

deman1171
04-24-2003, 03:39 AM
how about HURRY UP AND GET A NPC Server.... and More Magic like you can use more then one spells Get ideah people ot think some up and have magic shops everywhere....Pre-Made houses...get LAT's to make pre-made houses and they get paid for someone to live in them.....and how about more Items like you can drop them and stuff like food,swords,diff stuff and it dont dissapear when you drop like flowers and junk and potions....i know its really common in games but i like it...... More stuff.....more more more!! and how about update it like PUT something in the news.... Make it AWESOME i mean its an OFFICIAL server it should be cool...and more hats and bodies how about Character customation i mean first you choose hair then eyes and stuff skin color then you can get clothes shoes..stuff like that....

Mykel
04-24-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by deman1171
how about HURRY UP AND GET A NPC Server.... and More Magic like you can use more then one spells Get ideah people ot think some up and have magic shops everywhere....Pre-Made houses...get LAT's to make pre-made houses and they get paid for someone to live in them.....and how about more Items like you can drop them and stuff like food,swords,diff stuff and it dont dissapear when you drop like flowers and junk and potions....i know its really common in games but i like it...... More stuff.....more more more!! and how about update it like PUT something in the news.... Make it AWESOME i mean its an OFFICIAL server it should be cool...and more hats and bodies how about Character customation i mean first you choose hair then eyes and stuff skin color then you can get clothes shoes..stuff like that.... lol, decent suggestions, but it is CLASSIC, after all, they dont want to change it too much.

deman1171
04-24-2003, 03:45 AM
but is IS sucky..lol ehehehe

Mykel
04-24-2003, 03:49 AM
lol, I dont play it, tried it once, didn't like it,
-The End

cynicalfree1
04-24-2003, 03:51 AM
Your right about classic needing more stuff. But as Mykel said you dont want to branch to far off what the server first was. A little improvements wouldnt help but dont make it a 2k2 rip with the hair eyes,potions ect. Also new improvements and active management ='s reviving the old playercount.

Waltz5
04-24-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by cynicalfree1
A little improvements wouldnt help but dont make it a 2k2 rip with the hair eyes,potions ect. Also new improvements and active management ='s reviving the old playercount.

Those are my thoughts, what you were describing was basically Kingdoms :|.

Dark-Dragoon
04-24-2003, 04:16 AM
Yeah...you want Classic to be Kingdoms.
That's a bad idea.

Mykel
04-24-2003, 04:22 AM
Classic is how it is. People play it because it is how it is. :\ No need for changes.

deman1171
04-24-2003, 05:04 AM
But theres stuff they already tried to do like the spell Summon... and someone should finish the Apartments... also Psycho ramond..ugh ignored me i submitted a head damnit...

Mykel
04-24-2003, 05:06 AM
But theres stuff they already tried to do like the spell Summon... and someone should finish the Apartments... also Psycho ramond..ugh ignored me i submitted a head damnit... Well, they definitly shouldn't start stuff then not finish.

HoudiniMan
04-24-2003, 10:05 AM
But theres stuff they already tried to do like the spell Summon... and someone should finish the Apartments... also Psycho ramond..ugh ignored me i submitted a head damnit...

Maybe you should play Kingdoms instead :)
You have the ability to if you can post here...

daboo
04-24-2003, 05:29 PM
The last thing classic needs is selling/renting of houses, and selling of items, if you want a damned economy based world to play on, got to the Gold Servers. We especially don't need food or healing items, and IMHO magic is stupid. Almost everyone on classic hates NPCws, the last thing we need are more, even if they are hidden behind the mask of "magic". As for hats, NO! this is a PK and Guild War server for the most part, not an economy one, and we deffinately don't need those crappy ass G2k1 bodies, this is CLASSIC after all! Classic does need the NPC Server up so we can get some changes, but we don't want a 2k1/2k2 clone, some change is good, too much is bad, very bad.

AlexH
04-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Classic is one of the best servers Graal has.
I've been reset on it a few times so that I can do all the quests again.
It is the only server that has kept me entertained for hours and in those hours I've ben doing different quests, not just the same thing like I would have been on other servers.
Also it has loads of stuff that you can do by yourself which is rather fun, like bowling and snake.

Spark910
04-24-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
Classic is one of the best servers Graal has.
I've been reset on it a few times so that I can do all the quests again.

And me. Its the BEST server ive ever played and I doubt anyone will make anything better than it ever. I normally get everything, then reset my self and do it all again. Reason for that is Classic has the most interesting, original, long length, worthy, not pointless quests.

Last summer I got everything about 3 times, as I enjoyed doing it so much.

Cynicism
04-24-2003, 07:09 PM
I have a suggestion, albeit it has nothing to do with the evolution of Classic:

If you (the players who can't stand servers without flashy weapons and etc.) don't like how Classic is designed, don't play there. The concept is simple, really... It is more than apparent that a majority of the players there wouldn't have Classic any other way.

MadWolf
04-24-2003, 07:10 PM
I would rather see classic remain classic. Or there would be no purpose for it.

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
04-24-2003, 09:09 PM

suggestion: don't bother me.....about 2896289564 people a day PM me wanting reassurance that i'll upload their heads, swords, shields...whatever....i cannot give it to them.....i dunno what makes you think you're any different...and don't say i ignored you because makes it sound like i red named you...and raymond doesn't red name people....not to mention the fact that i'm not required to upload anything in order to keep my job

anyways the bottom line is...it'll get uploaded when it gets uploaded....i e-mail EVERYONE reguardless if its rejected or not....no need to send me 869589 PMs asking if its uploaded

Mykel
04-24-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by PsYcHoRaYmOnD

suggestion: don't bother me.....about 2896289564 people a day PM me wanting reassurance that i'll upload their heads, swords, shields...whatever....i cannot give it to them.....i dunno what makes you think you're any different...and don't say i ignored you because makes it sound like i red named you...and raymond doesn't red name people....not to mention the fact that i'm not required to upload anything in order to keep my job

anyways the bottom line is...it'll get uploaded when it gets uploaded....i e-mail EVERYONE reguardless if its rejected or not....no need to send me 869589 PMs asking if its uploaded talking about yourself in 3rd person? Well, you should do you job better, upload more, because in your signature, it says that's what u do.

Neoreno
04-24-2003, 09:56 PM
Those apartments mentioned earlier, Avalon Apartments, started way back when ******ok was an LAT. I doubt they'll get touched anymore. Besides, they're not that impressive, I've seen the inside. Classic is the most addictive server anyway.

Secondly, an NPC-Server can't just appear, and everything will work. There are about 6000 whole levels on Classic, the majority of which have NPCs, some quite complex, then we have the weapons, which are being recoded. Not to mention numerous things like Nations, new magics, races.

If you don't like Classic, don't play it (although we could use the players). No, we don't want a 2k2/2k1 clone. That is the last thing we need. As daboo said, it really is a warring server.

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
04-24-2003, 10:00 PM
my job is to make graphics....this uploading stuff is just a side thing i do voluntarily......therefore i do not have to improve anything.....if you don't like it all i can tell you is to deal with it or don't send in anything.....simple as that.....but in case you're wondering i upload everyday at 4 pm eastern....sometimes i'll upload twice...depending on my mood

osrs
04-24-2003, 10:40 PM
It's a cool and legendary playerworld,but i even don't know who is the manager etc..:p

Neoreno
04-24-2003, 10:43 PM
osrs = Tyhm/Nemmy
Psycho, when was Graphics brought into the conversation?

And on that note. Classic is NOT Classic anymore. It is now Graal: The Adventure.

brock128
04-24-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Mykel
Classic is how it is. People play it because it is how it is. :\ No need for changes.
More quests would be nice.

Mykel
04-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Heh, I just started playing classic today, funfun.

PsYcHoRaYmOnD
04-25-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Neoreno
osrs = Tyhm/Nemmy
Psycho, when was Graphics brought into the conversation?

And on that note. Classic is NOT Classic anymore. It is now Graal: The Adventure.

when whats his face decided to complain about me...i had to make sure he understood what the deal was...

abspilsbury2
04-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Classic. The name says it all eh? Its classy, and itll make you sick. What, they changed the name? Well never mind then.

Classics pretty good the way it is, from a levels standpoint, allthough a little prettying up cant hurt. What classic needs to make it more fun isn't the ability to trade worthless rupees for apartments (which you can do in DarkClous inn anyway) or the ability to customize the colour of your eyes, it needs more people.

The fun of the server has always been about the people, and if/when they come back its well equipped to handle them. They're not going to come back to trade items though, and if they do they're not going to stay for it. It'll be because they get sick of the server they're on. Recently people have been returning from Era and UN, not in masses, but its been happening. Fingers crossed the trend continues and the number 1 server goes back to number 1. If not, well, thats to bad eh. Its our own little world, but atleast they know us there : )

Sting

deman1171
04-29-2003, 07:26 PM
wheres Darkclous in?

deman1171
04-29-2003, 07:28 PM
its NOT Graal Classic! its "Graal:The Adventure" !

Spark910
04-29-2003, 07:31 PM
its NOT Graal Classic! its "Graal:The Adventure" !

Well if you ask me, that name is bad as classic was known as classic, and everyone knows that the word 'classic' means 'original' and so, most new people would see its a good place to start.

Secondly it doesnt fit in the serverlist width for names. Does it for anyone?