PDA

View Full Version : Sidra & Sidra 2001 Stefan read...

Merlin2
06-10-2001, 11:34 AM
I own the playerworld Sidra... And Kojiro (not me) is making a playerworld called Sidra 2001. It's going to be great. Would you get mad if it was called Sidra 2001?

What my ideas is... to make Sidra be really good... but Sidra 2001 be BETTER and Sidra will (or should) tell the players to upgrade their accounts to p2p. It should encourage them.

I am helping Kojiro with sidra2001... expect I'm just teaching him new stuff and helping him maintain. I'll do 5% of the work on it.

I also wanted to know if you can make it so cheaters get banned when they cheat... like on 2001 they get jailed. Could you set up a NPC server on non-p2p playerworlds to stop cheaters? I really get annoyed. It would stop people who make trainers...

Thanks,
DarkLink

LiquidIce00
06-10-2001, 12:03 PM
setup npc server on free server?
riteeeeee...

and if u want to stop cheater make a simple system script to jail them ^_^

slp
06-10-2001, 12:08 PM
ill think of a good name for ur server back when i used to be owner w/ darklink it came up somtim this year if u want ill take somtime into looking for a server name?

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by slp
ill think of a good name for ur server back when i used to be owner w/ darklink it came up somtim this year if u want ill take somtime into looking for a server name?
Dear god i just spent 5 minutes trying to understand that

ENGLISH

vergil
06-10-2001, 12:43 PM
i have a name
thecrappiestplayerworldever

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by vergil
i have a name
thecrappiestplayerworldever
That was not nice, not nice at all :(

vergil
06-10-2001, 12:48 PM
usually when i come on a playerworld (like Sidra) to find two NPCs that are humping a wall like rabbits i dont like it =\

Merlin2
06-21-2001, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by vergil
usually when i come on a playerworld (like Sidra) to find two NPCs that are humping a wall like rabbits i dont like it =\

LOL SK made it =[

zell12
06-22-2001, 04:02 AM
Sidra would be better if Dark Link
wasn't there, he ipbanned me like 5 times for nothing...

i was there asking for my job back as the GP Chief, and we stated a fight, so when he didn't have nothing to say but Mithica Sux, i tld him that his server sucked more....Which it does...
so then he ipbanned me.....:confused: :o

MoonAngel
06-22-2001, 04:19 AM
we dont need 2 sidras x.X close Sidra forever X.x

zell12
06-22-2001, 04:21 AM
Now thats an idea...hmm..

grim_squeaker_x
06-22-2001, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
we dont need 2 sidras x.X close Sidra forever X.x Nah I need something to laugh at

Merlin2
06-22-2001, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Sidra would be better if Dark Link
wasn't there, he ipbanned me like 5 times for nothing...

i was there asking for my job back as the GP Chief, and we stated a fight, so when he didn't have nothing to say but Mithica Sux, i tld him that his server sucked more....Which it does...
so then he ipbanned me.....:confused: :o

yep, i said mitchica sucks.. exactly. Grow up and stop crying.

General
06-22-2001, 09:27 AM
You can't kill sidra! I just got a staff position there!

Merlin2
06-22-2001, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by chris_sinister

:mad: :mad: :mad:

"HeLlO! MY nAmE si dArklinK! MiThiCa suX! LOl LoL! I R MaTurE! LOL! i r IP bAn j0! :)!"

yes! and you are very very mature, unlike him!!

Where the hell did that come from? I didn't actually said "Mitchica sucks," I just like any of the playerworlds. I IP banned Gladiator for a reason, he was annoying me and asking to be staff repeatly. He kept saying all this idiotic stuff, and I got tired of it so I ip banned. I later IP ban him, and he says that Stefan IP banned him.

And Chris, I don't talk like that. It's way to idiotic, only when I'm joking or making fun of someone and that's rare. A couple words for you is to grow up.

Merlin2
06-22-2001, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by General
You can't kill sidra! I just got a staff position there!

i might redo it

Yakuna2001
06-22-2001, 10:09 AM
darl link is thebiggest dumb **** ever.
he warped me to a level, which gives you an item, that item sets your text to "I am a dumb**** n00b" or somthing like that, and disables your movement so everyone can kill you. i only went there to spar cause its got no other players on and its lag free ( lolz) only to get that done to me, so i questioned him why, and he said cause he felt like it, so i then said i would be informing stefan and others, and certainly to attept to remove the *** ass pw from the list, then he said he would have me ip banned lol, so he did :P
if you ask me, i think its you dark link that needs to grow up, your levels suck, your scripting sucks, your attitude sucks, so id rather you just died a horrible death somewhere, preferably so that you suffer

Neonight
06-22-2001, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Merlin2

LOL SK made it =[

SK didn't make crap. He just pressed Ctrl+c and Crtr+v a lot

General
06-22-2001, 10:39 AM
Redoing sidra might be a good idea....just don't upload it until it's done

Neonight
06-22-2001, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by General
Redoing sidra might be a good idea....just don't upload it until it's done

How bout we don't upload it at all?

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 03:04 PM
farklink sux0r... sidra poop0r j0 take a **** on it and flush it away in our memoriesfarklink sux0r... sidra poop0r j0 take a **** on it and flush it away in our memories farklink sux0r... sidra poop0r j0 take a **** on it and flush it away in our memories farklink sux0r... sidra poop0r j0 take a **** on it and flush it away in our memories

CrazedMerlin
06-22-2001, 03:07 PM
Heres a dime go buy a education!

MoonAngel
06-22-2001, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Merlin2

yep, i said mitchica sucks.. exactly. Grow up and stop crying.

Hehehe, Mithica does suck, it's not their fault! It's mostly mine =P Since i had many quests and stuff but resigned since there were no players so oups ^_^x Now i have no idea what to do with those levels, custom light effects, expanding ring of fires that genuises call Fractals =\

Just leave them sometime to

1- Get Stefan to remove p2p
2- Remake about .. everything
3- well.. they have to do what every under construction PW does =\

bo0ey
06-22-2001, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
Heres a dime go buy a education! Save it. You'll need it.

MoonAngel
06-22-2001, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by bo0ey
Save it. You'll need it.

stop those little discussions x.X

CrazedMerlin
06-22-2001, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bo0ey
Save it. You'll need it.
IF YOUR GOING TO ACT SMART ATLEAST USE COMPLE SENTANCES
"Save the dime, you'll need it."