PDA

View Full Version : Current World Reviews

Geovanie Legend
06-10-2001, 10:02 AM
Ok since Stefan has neglected to send me the pw pages from the site so i can update them i'll just do my first review here. And I don't wanna hear and wining or complaining, in fact i'm just gonna ignore all posts made in this thread. :)

Server: N-Pulse
Review: Yeah right, like i'm gonna rate my own server and let you people throw a big fit about it. get real. :p

Server: New Atlantis
Review: About all i can say is the starting level looks good, it's just a shame that i can't read or speak Deutsch so i can't really get a good review on the server :(
On the plus side the staff is very helpful and the do speak english :)

Server: Valkorlia
Review: Still alot of problems, but they seem to be getting everything going again after the p2p switchover. good work guys.

Server: Delteria
Review: Looks great, it's just a shame it's such a pk fest on there.

Server: Dino Valley
Review: If your a new player this is a nice place for you, they have an excellent beginners course with nicely made levels. The only downfall is whoever done the typing has very bad grammer

Server: New Cite Perdue
Review: Again not much i can do here, I don't speak french either :(

Server: Tempest of Time
Review: Great NPC's and very few levels. not really worth playing yet unless you want to goof off on a skateboard or surfboard :)

Server: Elvenlands2k1
Review: Maybe I could make a good review if i didn't get stuck ontop a house or something everytime i entered a new level. Sorry guys but you need to do alot of work there, better get busy

Server: Sidra
Review: Really isn't much to this server, the levels are the old style plain and boring, with very little to do.

Server: Sanstrata
Review: Looking good, but i wouldn't be keeping those copyrighted names and images hanging around the levels if i were them (e.g. Servbot 23 npc with the serbot head from Megaman Legends)

Server: Frolic
Review: Plain levels, tile errors out the ying-yang, and simply nothing to do but walk for an eternity... you guys doin anything or just sitting around drinking beer and getting fat? The server's been up for a while now and i have yet to see any progress

Server: Shaded Legends
Review: What's this.. oh a black void, how cute. Come on what's going on here people? I get on and i'm stuck in total darkness, can't move, can't talk, can't do anything... even unstick me don't work

Server: X Online
Review: Word of advice... do NOT enter the pinball room, you'll be stuck in there forever. that's all i can say about this server.

fugitive316
06-10-2001, 10:07 AM
[i]
Server: Shaded Legends
What's this.. oh a black void, how cute. Come on what's going on here people? I get on and i'm stuck in total darkness, can't move, can't talk, can't do anything... even unstick me don't work
[/B]

What is your account name, I'll warp you to a starting level. For some reason we have been having problems with this. We haven't been able to figure out why this is happening.

Once all of our levels are finished maybe an account wipe would fix the problem. not sure.

After sorting through your accounts, I found that you were in one of the intro levels. If you logged off in the middle of an intro, your account was stuck frozen. As soon as the FTP works we will work on this.

06-10-2001, 10:16 AM
X-review
say 'exit' in order to leave the pinball room

manton
06-10-2001, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend

Server: Sidra
Review: Really isn't much to this server, the levels are the old style plain and boring, with very little to do.

Sidra will be great once I upload the levels. =D
The ones that are on now are just there for something like what ToT is doing.

XilosTinsu
06-10-2001, 10:21 AM
Server: Elvenlands2k1
Review: Maybe I could make a good review if i didn't get stuck ontop a house or something everytime i entered a new level. Sorry guys but you need to do alot of work there, better get busy

LOL Maybe if the Head LAT gets FTP, heh that's me :) Bah I don't care what happens to EL2k1 it's a mess the links are terrible and tile errors. And the LATs do nothing.

06-10-2001, 10:21 AM
Why aren't you people not uploading the whole bunch?

Warcaptain
06-10-2001, 10:31 AM
Agh as if it isnt bad enough the computer that they set my server on has problems and crashes, but now they forget to review me!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bo0ey
06-10-2001, 10:32 AM
I have a playerworld I would like to email to somebody but I dont know anyone's email. Hmph. [email protected] is me. And I attached my playerworld... No stealing!

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 10:40 AM
Review: If your a new player this is a nice place for you, they have an excellent beginners course with nicely made levels. The only downfall is whoever done the typing has very bad grammer

Whoever done the typing =D

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by bo0ey
I have a playerworld I would like to email to somebody but I dont know anyone's email. Hmph. [email protected] is me. And I attached my playerworld... No stealing!
11 levels?

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 10:48 AM
Hey...
umm
11 levels
and the only NPC i see is
// NPC made by Level Testing
if (playerenters) {
}
if (playertouchsme) {
}
if (compusdied){setlevel2 cave-1heart.graal,14,22
}

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 11:02 AM
I'm posting this for DarkLink

"Geovanie - I am owner of Sidra, and we're going through a lot of stress. I can't handle all this.... None of my staff wants to work... I am trying my best I can do. You have to give me time. I can't do all the work, me and Denryuu, and Merlin are doing work. Please don't try to get us shut down. I am trying my best... I am working hard, I have a job... my dad owns a 35FT boat charting everyday... It's hard man... Give me time - DarkLink"

Merlin2
06-10-2001, 11:17 AM
Geovanie man that's cruel. You know... I have radios, phones, etc on Sidra. There is one VERY buggy quest.. And FTP is down. And what you said about frolic... was rude.

Also, N-Pulse is horrible. I am sorry, the levels are bad... There are tile errors, and a bunch of stuff man. It's wrong to say stuff about other things. I rate my playerworld 6/10. Mine has tile errors, but I have good NPCs to keep players doing something.

Don't do that stuff man it's rude.

Thank's merlin for account

slp
06-10-2001, 11:31 AM
N-Pulse:

too much detail on each level, same quests nothing new (Rarly new stuff)

needs new quests and re-done stuff, new adventures somthings for ppl to do

(ei. money makers, fishing)

basicly just a spar/pk server

fugitive316
06-10-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by slp
N-Pulse:

too much detail on each level, same quests nothing new (Rarly new stuff)

needs new quests and re-done stuff, new adventures somthings for ppl to do

(ei. money makers, fishing)

basicly just a spar/pk server

To much detail? what?

Hmm mr frolic owner that explains a lot.

haha

slp
06-10-2001, 11:45 AM
ur in TCN Mr. Spar ur retared casue all u do is go on just to spar thats all
Frolic is under co. ur stupid

slp
06-10-2001, 11:53 AM

Server: Frolic
Review: Plain levels, tile errors out the ying-yang, and simply nothing to do but walk for an eternity... you guys doin anything or just sitting around drinking beer and getting fat? The server's been up for a while now and i have yet to see any progress

interesting how u should be talking the ying yang is cause u dont have the gif for the health bar and we have detailed levels ur just dumb, also u say that me and kjl are "just sitting around drinking beer and getting fat?" u would be the one to talk u dont do anything on ur server but "Add Detail" wich isnt add ing u just use that auto filler and it looks bad all it is, is grass and flowers and bushes no green just that, we are under construcjtiona and trient to get things to go on npc server (wich u dont have) so u shouldnt be the one to talk.

u souldnt review on under co. servers cause there not done.

thats all i got to say

fugitive316
06-10-2001, 11:54 AM
*is hit back by sheer intelligence of that last post*

Sorry sir please stop hurting my feelings.

Originally posted by slp
thats all i got to say

Hope so lol.

slp
06-10-2001, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Merlin2
Geovanie man that's cruel. You know... I have radios, phones, etc on Sidra. There is one VERY buggy quest.. And FTP is down. And what you said about frolic... was rude.

Also, N-Pulse is horrible. I am sorry, the levels are bad... There are tile errors, and a bunch of stuff man. It's wrong to say stuff about other things. I rate my playerworld 6/10. Mine has tile errors, but I have good NPCs to keep players doing something.

Don't do that stuff man it's rude.

Thank's merlin for account
see u know whats goin on sgeovani u should take a look at ur server mr lazy, look at all the bad warps tile errors ect. buggy npcs take time to look at ur server and fix stuff, then come and reveiw other servers

Merlin ur smart and know whats goin on its good to voice what u think to get ur point trough u dont say it "smart ass" like geo does so yea...

LiquidIce00
06-10-2001, 12:00 PM
ack slp chill.
its a 1 persons opinion.
just fix up your server to impress him next time he goes on ^_^

slp
06-10-2001, 12:03 PM
im not gunna go "impress him" ill just make what i want what i think the server needs to be good ppl should get it through there heads taht Frolic is UNDER CONSTRUTION!. so there!

fugitive316
06-10-2001, 12:07 PM
Hey thanks for the quote! heres a nickel go buy yourself an education. :)

slp
06-10-2001, 12:10 PM
are all u tcn ppl blond?

slp
06-10-2001, 12:11 PM
lol u took of "Prould member of Tcn" thats good heheh

fugitive316
06-10-2001, 12:14 PM
Hey if you would like to continue this one sided "battle of wits" either ICQ me 105976374 or find me on Shaded Legend. But stop subjecting these forum viewers to your utter stupidity.

have a nice day! :)

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 12:21 PM
haha i love scalper

slp
06-10-2001, 12:28 PM
hmm u dont know exacly what type of "like" u mean...
cause he is in TCN

CrazedMerlin
06-10-2001, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by slp
hmm u dont know exacly what type of "like" u mean...
cause he is in TCN
haha
you are dumb
i didnt say the word like anywhere in my post
OMG LIEK OMG TCN LIEK OMG WOW!

Admins
06-10-2001, 01:04 PM
I must say what Geovanie says about Frolic
is just stupid. Good that he didn't see Graal2001
3 months ago ;-)

slp
06-10-2001, 01:10 PM
would be talkin crap about u

KJS
06-10-2001, 01:13 PM
well frolic doesn't have detail on 1/2 of the levels (like the left island)

and most of the npc scripts are not public yet (like I am creating some of them but not relesing them until I find out were I want to put them and get the bugs out, good example of this is the gravity. I am going to create a few events and quest... I am not sure how well the gravity works with bomys right now... I think I fixed the old error with bomys in the gravity but I am not sure... I will have to test that out soon...)

humm I wish ftp would get up soon :-)

from what I hear from slp he says he has a lot of levels to update

fugitive316
06-10-2001, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Stefan
is just stupid. Good that he didn't see Graal2001
3 months ago ;-)

Yeah I agree.

Wow look at Merlins reviews, they aren't that bad. He doesn't put any servers down, and he doesn't have an inflated ego that he rides around on like a huge horse.

Boy I think he would make a good Playerworld Reviewer. :)

KJS
06-10-2001, 01:16 PM
also I forgot
that I had to upload all the old frolic levels a few days ago because slp put up the new map that didn't work...
and slp didn't back up his files just in case...

oh well... I guess you live you learn...

so some of the levels detail and stuff got deleted on the right island and stuff...

slp
06-10-2001, 01:24 PM
man im dumb now and then heheh, expect alot of new levels on frolic whenever ftp gets [email protected]

Geovanie Legend
06-10-2001, 03:10 PM
I know i said i was gonna ignore this after my first post but i just had to come back and see all you complain and gripe at me :)

Why must you get so mad at me for doing my job? And the beer/fat thing was a joke.. don't take me so seriously. everyone who knows me knows i joke like that.
I said alot of the stuff i did to get some results, but it appears instead of results i ger more wining. oh well... all i can say to the server owners is keep working, in all reality you are all doing a very good job, but not everything is up to par by my standars... and please quit cutting on my server just cause i'm doing my job. it's very childish.

And SLP earlier today/yesterday you said you wasn't gonna ***** and moan cause you liked me, and then you come on here and post all those nasty comments :(

It saddens me to see you people act this way. it's a game, treat it like one and you'll get much more from it.

And yes i know my server has problems.. and i'm not fixing them cause i've been working hard on Teir'Dal so my LAT's have been hard at work...

SkooL
06-10-2001, 04:16 PM

I just thought it was funny how you are picking at their grammar when you spelled grammar wrong yourself =P

Geovanie Legend
06-10-2001, 04:19 PM
hehehe so i did, sorry... oh well we all make mistakes, but i was trying to read some of the signs on there and i was having trouble figuring out what they were trying to say :)

MoonAngel
06-10-2001, 04:53 PM
I dont know why any of you are wining and making rude comments, Geo is like a journalist, he reviews stuff and gives out his personal opinions. And i'm in agreement with most of his review but he forgot 3-4 playerworlds, Faheria, Mithica, Bravo and any other PW that went down with those 3 for server problems =\

vovavziggy
06-11-2001, 12:37 AM
I would like to make a comment on the reviews, to narrow it down....it sucks!
I mean come on! The reviews are all 2 sentences long and don't explain AAAAAANYTHING about the playerworlds, even IIII could do better, (NO! REAlly! i could!!)
and as for the grammar problems on dino valley, we're long past that, LOL!:D

CrazedMerlin
06-11-2001, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by vovavziggy
I would like to make a comment on the reviews, to narrow it down....it sucks!
I mean come on! The reviews are all 2 sentences long and don't explain AAAAAANYTHING about the playerworlds, even IIII could do better, (NO! REAlly! i could!!)
and as for the grammar problems on dino valley, we're long past that, LOL!:D
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4449

My review of the playerworlds.

Munkey
06-11-2001, 02:36 AM
Geo, try using constructive critisism. It would help the pw owners more than just critisism.

fugitive316
06-11-2001, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Munkey
Geo, try using constructive critisism. It would help the pw owners more than just critisism.

AND STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY.

MoonAngel
06-11-2001, 03:30 AM
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4494

Faheria's Review

richard
06-11-2001, 09:46 AM
you guys get a grip hes just doing his job and n-pulse is a perfectly good server this is the only time i ever have used forums even thought ive had a P2P since Febuary but i just saw a good reason too come on here and tell you too stop your whining and let the man do his job i would care if someone gave me negative comments like that just live with it i mean ive owned online servers too i know how it feels for that too happen but just get a grip and stop whining and nagging too Geo

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 11:47 AM
lol thanks richard, but some people just never quit... just like the energizer bunny.. their mouthing keeps going and going and going and... well you get the point.. basically as long as i'm around there'll always be someone there that just loves to cuss at me or cry about something i do. :)

richard
06-11-2001, 11:52 AM
heh lol i mean they couldnt do a better job i mean who else knows more about playerworlds then the person whos owned the oldest player world and also the former accounts admin what a bunch of nagging losers

fugitive316
06-11-2001, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by richard
heh lol i mean they couldnt do a better job i mean who else knows more about playerworlds then the person whos owned the oldest player world and also the former accounts admin what a bunch of nagging losers

They couldn't do a better job because they can. You can't sum up ANY server with 4 lines of text.

Moonangels review was 04398473847387 times better than Geo's entire list reviews.

Originally posted by Stefan
is just stupid.

Now find someone else to suck up to Richard.

richard
06-11-2001, 12:09 PM
lol suck up? its called telling the truth heh something you dont know how too do

fugitive316
06-11-2001, 12:12 PM
Stupidity is its own punishment.

richard
06-11-2001, 12:14 PM
ouch burn haha not you couldnt burn a single fly lol but flys dont understand english so you couldnt lol

richard
06-11-2001, 12:16 PM
oh and btw i really hated your server and your staff sucks

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 12:32 PM
And they say our children are our future... well if this is the future we have all been waiting for i'd rather be dead then be surrounded by a bunch of people that do nothing but piss and moan like impotent jerks all the time.

Geovanie Legend
06-11-2001, 12:35 PM
Ok here since everyone didn't like my review here's a better one, this will be the best review ever and it will be the shortest to!

It's a GAME, get it GAME.. now grow up and play the GAME, this GAME has alot of server, so choose one and play. You have a pay 2 play account not a pay 2 cry about everything account.

Brandon_Bravo
06-11-2001, 12:59 PM
All I have to say is this: As far as I can see, all of the servers up are doing quite nicely. With the exception of Bravo, the servers that are under major construction have the Under Construction icon next to the server name on the serverlist. Bravo is also under MAJOR construction, and I am working hard to make it so new things come up each day. Playerworld Owners, Staff, AND, most importantly, PLAYERS: Great Job!!

bo0ey
06-11-2001, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

11 levels?

There is more =\ You JUST CANT FIND IT!!!11 HAHAH!!!! You didnt Get:
1.) The pissed chicken.
2.) The electric shield =\

And there will be more levels once it is online and we can all work on it together! :eek: Don't diss my server yet... wait till it's up :(

vovavziggy
06-11-2001, 10:15 PM
All i was saying is, why make reviews at all, if they tell people nothing?! :confused:
I mean, those reviews really take all the interest out of every single PW. Every single one was DISSED at least 2 times in 2 sentences....:(

activeconvict
06-11-2001, 10:52 PM
When Tempest of Time is finished it will probably be the next greatest p2p server.

bo0ey
06-12-2001, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
Hey...
umm
11 levels
and the only NPC i see is
// NPC made by Level Testing
if (playerenters) {
}
if (playertouchsme) {
}
if (compusdied){setlevel2 cave-1heart.graal,14,22
}

Your too blind to see everything. There are hidden things... try the chicken coop =\