PDA

View Full Version : On a different note-- The Navy!

Larrien
04-17-2003, 08:57 PM
Recently, I went through the navy shipyard and found that Dustari was really low on boats and supplies. This morning, I decided to build some new boats for the shipyard along with Emaleth and Tyrial, who assisted. We built five new boats and repaired others in the shipyard. I'll give a listing of what's in the shipyard now.

S.S. Charles Amelyn
S.S. Arwen
S.S. Irenes
S.S. Zelbess
S.S. Majestic
S.S. Saratoga -- Commodore's ship
The Uri Vatsinov
Uri's Blue Moon
Zidaya's Crimson Rose -- Admiral's ship

The Charles Amelyn and the Arwen are sister ships, as I named the Charles Amelyn and Emaleth named the Arwen and the Irenes and Zelbess are sister ships as well. The Majestic is going to have a sister ship, the Courage, whereas I will talk to Zidaya about a sister ship for the Crimson Rose.

Each ship is going to be stocked up with bread, cannonballs and boards. I don't know if anyone wants to help, but if so, just drop off some supplies at the shipyard and I'll put them into the boats accordingly. This is going to work nice, so we'll have 12 boats, all at 100%.

auron000
04-18-2003, 12:04 PM
Not bad :) How do you get in where the ships are?

Well i like your idea once I build my house il start making some boats ;)

Squire Auron Musgrove

brock128
04-21-2003, 03:41 AM
I made a ship, too. S.S. Ruby, I named it. You can have it, if you wish. But if you don't need it, I'd like to use it...

MasterNuke
04-21-2003, 07:01 AM
I added a D.S.Typhoon... guess i gotta change it later to S.S.Typhoon... theres 200 cannonballs in it too

Larrien
04-21-2003, 11:52 PM
Unfortunately for the navy, when I signed on yesterday the majority of ships in the yard had been taken and either destroyed or captured and renamed. I'd appreciate if people don't ruin hard work and at least ask or notify when they have lost or are currently in the process of using a boat. We had two wrecked boats in the shipyard, total, so I'm glad to see that people are re-adding boats. :)

auron000
04-22-2003, 03:24 PM
well.... how do u open the gates because im going to make some more so we can be stronger.......

just a few questions
Where do you make cannonballs and how much iron do you need?
On the left of this message how do I sort out the 0% exp and lv0?
How do i get to the ship yard.
Thanks if you can repliy!
Auron Musgrove

Evil_Lord_Sparda
04-22-2003, 03:30 PM
*sigh*
This will continue to happen until either a password system is added(probably not a good idea), or only the navy are allowed entry into it...

Kaiser2
04-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Or it can be it's own right, simple enough.