PDA

View Full Version : UN Down?

ETD
04-17-2003, 12:34 PM
ok, this is my first thread i've started on these forums... but anyways, UN has been off the server list for about a day now... is this a forever type of thing, or just server problems or something? A lot of people are worried/happy lol

P.S. - this is not a flame UN thread... there's no need to post things like "about time" or "YAY!" or anything like that
=X
UN had a playerbase, like most other servers, and i feel kinda sorry for those guys :(

Spark910
04-17-2003, 01:03 PM
Rumors have it, it was shut down. But thats just mass messages on era!

Soul-Blade
04-17-2003, 01:39 PM
It certainly was not shut down, for sure. I say this because it had more players then any server online, and Stefan and Unixmad are not stupid enough to shut it down.

On top of that, Graal Kingdoms Debug server has been down the same ammount of time, so it is safe to say server problems.

Tyhm
04-17-2003, 02:11 PM
UN and G2K2d share either a server or a router, I forget which. They're both down, they'll both be back when it's repaired.

CasanovaCanavi
04-17-2003, 04:59 PM
This is your second thread.. You made a Happy Birthday Thread for Arcadius.. Anyways... That would be just hell is UN was shut down.. Soo many angry people.. o_o But anyways, I doubt it was shut down.. :o

ETD
04-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by CasanovaCanavi
This is your second thread..

haha, this is actually my third, since i made one for my server too
XD
i just forgot about those...

and I thought it was just a server outage, or something technical, but i heard rumors otherwise, so i thought i would ask in the forums to hopefully clear them up
:)

zell12
04-18-2003, 12:15 AM
Graal2002d should be restarted soon I guess, since UN is back up.

Python523
04-18-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
UN and G2K2d share either a server or a router, I forget which. They're both down, they'll both be back when it's repaired.
proxy

UN computer is back up but unixmad didn't restart debug's proxy

zell12
04-18-2003, 08:10 AM
Unixmad gets up in a few hours, mabey when he gets to the office he will play around with the thing until it starts working.