PDA

View Full Version : "The New Adeventures of Graal"

Hulk Hogan
03-22-2001, 03:30 PM
I have got a new and better idea! Instead of just Dante you can now post about other players!! It must include players other than yourself though! And be orginal and funny. Don't copy other people and keep it clean and good. No crappy stories like my second one keep them like TheGames,Dantes,or my 1st and 3rd ones. =D

Thank You,

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 03:32 PM
The Adventures of Dante was like a buzzword. \:/

Ah, no matter.

Hulk Hogan
03-22-2001, 03:33 PM
Dante most of the storys will be about you =D

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 03:35 PM
haha I prefer them being about other people but being named after me. ;)

Yamizitzu
03-22-2001, 03:47 PM
i think dante has very bad luck
he always dies in them

Hulk Hogan
03-22-2001, 03:58 PM
Episode # 3..........

So Dante and his group of Juggola fighting friends continuted walking around New Main stopping Juggolas from making the server crappy........Ice Pick and The Juggolas had a new plan though, an evil sinstar plan. A plan so full proof than not even Stefan could find a bug to fix in it. Ice Pick would return and destory Dante!! So as Dante and "The Juggola fighters"(lol) were just entering the horse track when Ice Pick appeared saying "Warpto FatherDante".......Ice Pick had the most sinstar and devilish look on his face!! Suddenly from behind came 5 unknown players!! As these unknown players got closer Dante saw their names......."Stefan"...."Unixmad"......"Lycia"....."Galen".. .and "Hawk"!! Ice Pick must have hacked the admins accounts and the Juggolas and QB Thugs must be controlling them......Dante gasped as he saw the admins ran up to Him, Lamer, Ultimate Panda,TheGame, Lugie , and Infamous Freak. TheGame and Infamous Freak drew their swords and Lamer and Ultimate Panda got their bogens out. Dante and Lugie attacked Stefan and Lycia. Suddenly A huge cast of jolts slammed Dante back.....the "admins" must have had magic! Things could have gotten anyworse but then Mr.Bear appears and looks as though he was going to engage in battle with TheGame.....but then he suddenly gave magic to Dante and Lugie. They started to fight the "Evil Admins" back with the help of Lamer and Ultimate Panda firing ther bogens at them and TheGame and Infamous Freak slashing the hell out of them. Then out of the corner of his eye Dante saw a shadow that looked like a pitch fork and a straw hat. It was TrueHeat! Trueheat can riding up on the elephant! The "Evil Admins" turned and ran at the sight of TrueHeat adn the elephant (mostly because of the elephant =P) Soon Stefan had recontroll of his account and so did the admins. The Juggolas and QB Thugs including the corrupted Ice Pick were all banned for their actions. But Stefan and everyone else knew that one day the Juggolas and QB Thugs including the corrupted Ice Pick would be back some day due to IP Buffers. So they continuted their journey and kept their guard up for the Juggolas and QB Thugs (even though there not really a treat..just a whole bunch of Lamers =P)

T
H D
E N
E

Thank You,

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 04:01 PM
ROFL that's one of the best yet! :P I need a good something like that!

Hulk Hogan
03-22-2001, 04:04 PM
Thanks Dante.....You started the topic of those kinda stories though...then TheGame posted a great episode 2 and I made #3........well THank!!..........

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 04:16 PM
The Adventures of Dante!

Dante relaxed in his parish, trying to contact Stefan.
"Ah, no luck again," he said. "Well, maybe next time." He walked idly through his parish, tidying it up. "Hey..." He turned with a start to discover a shrouded figure standing in the corner. "Oh, no!" he gasped.
Out of the corner stepped the mishapen body, the perverted smile, the... bulbous head, of... Spongebob squarepants!
"Ah!" Dante screamed, running from the room.
"What'sa matter with him?" Spongebob said and started jump roping.

Meanwhile some of the intrepid adventurers had stumbled upon a wonderfully stocked armaments store. At the desk was none other than Psyker!

"So there you are, Psyker," Lamer said. "I wondered where you ran off to after grabbing Dante's money!" Psyker grinned. "I'm a business man at heart," he answered, "and that money happened to be enough for a down payment on this shop!"

"Well, we'll just be checking out your stuff," TheGame said.
Psyker smiled broader. "Of course, of course-" he paused. "You break it you buy it!!!!"

Deetto and dozer walked quickly to the explosives section. "I'm gonna get some l337 stuff!" deetto said. "shut the hell up deetto," dozer answered. They started punching each other.

Several police strolled into the shop a while after, whistling: Jack, Lyndzey, Tolerian, Ultimate, Kyle, Cloud X, and Yakuzo.

TheGame raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Those stupid police are totally messed up. But I should be their chief."

Lyndzey walked to the front of the store. "I heard that, that's it, we're choosing a new police chief this instant! - wait, no, never mind."

"Grrr..." Lugie growled, "I can tell I'm being shoved out of this!"

Psyker grinned awkwardly "Hey guys why don't you just look at the things I'm selling instead of fighting? Come over here, Tyhm, help them out!"

A tall and annoyed looking fellow with long hair, tied by a bandana came out of a back door. "Yes boss," he grumbled. As he walked past the counter, he was brusquely shoved aside by Jack, who was jumping on top of a shelf!
"Okay, that's it, I'm in charge here and I'm not gonna accept you insulting the police force anymore what have we ever done wrong we only helped you I didn't"

"Shut up Jack!" Everyone in the room shouted at once. Kyle finally said: "That's it, let's get 'em!"
Instantly swords were drawn across the room, except by Tyhm who walked back to the door grumbling.

James205, the famous sparrer, was the first to fight, lunging after Yakuzo. TheGame followed suite by attacking Jack. Dozer and deetto ran for Ultimate and Tolerian. "No, wait," Tolerian pleaded "We're not corrupt police! We'll fight for your side!"

The brave Yakuzo was a victim of James' azure blade quickly. Lamer jumped into battle against Kyle. And, infamous Freak sped as quickly into the fray against Lyndzey.

With the battle raging everywhere, Psyker quickly turned to Tyhm. "Quick, get a bag ready for the gralat, Tyhm!" Tyhm groaned. "Yes, boss."

TheGame finally finished Jack. His skill was far too high to be defeated. Lamer, battling against Kyle began to feel tired. His opponent was more powerful than he expected! "Hehe, somebody wanna help me out a bit here?" he asked nervously. "Just imagine he's one of those stone's I made, Lamer," TrueHeat answered. He was too busy admiring a piece of chainmail to battle.

Lamer grinned. "Right, mining! That makes money!" Psyker, who was sweeping the gralat from Jack's body, responded immediately: "Did somebody say money?"

Lamer drew his axe and swung it wildly, finally connecting and ripping Kyle's stomach!

Now the only police fighting was Lyndzey. Cloud, who saw the strength of the others, cleared for the door, but on the way out, bumped Tyhm and knocked him in the face! Tyhm grimaced and said: "That's enough! L...A...T... Pooooowwwwwwwer!!!!!" He began to charge a great energy in his fingers, when Infamous Freak, still a deadly beserker, managed to kill Lyndzey himself.

Tyhm, seeing the fight was over, calmed down, just in time to cease the release of the LAT power.

Dante walked into the store from the parsonage. "Hey guys! See anything you think I'd like?" He surveyed the bloody scene, the broken glass, disheveled weapons and dilapidated store, a scene completed by Psyker and Lamer fighting over who would get Lyndzey's money. "Um... guess not!"

Before they left, Tyhm talked to Dante. Dante said "I can tell there's more evil and conflict in this land. Where is it coming from?" Tyhm answered "The evil is a force known as Ice Pick, executing a dastardly plan to become the God of Graal..." Dante gasped. "How do we stop him?" Tyhm shook his head "He's already become far too powerful... But... I think there is hope. You must seek out an ancient power, the CURSE OF THE IP BAN, and destroy him with it!"

Dante ran to the others, all certain of their duty, to seek that power and bring peace to Graal!

Tyhm and Psyker came running up from behind. "Wait!" Psyker said. "Now that the shop is destroyed, can we come with you to destroy Ice Pick?" Tyhm asked. The whole party agreed, and it was obvious that they would continue to get stronger and stronger!

hakman
03-22-2001, 04:16 PM
I am very worried about poor lamer....
All the time on that story would have warped his poor little mind!

Anyone think there should be stories about elephants?

hakman
03-22-2001, 04:21 PM
Why do me and my fancy pants not apear in any of these nifty little stories???

greezi
03-22-2001, 04:21 PM
Haha, funny stuff :D

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 04:23 PM
The beginning of...

The Adventures of Dante!

Dante was feeling comfortable as he sat on a cliff overlooking the sea, praying quietly. When he felt the big stone hit him squarely on the back of the head, he had little time to notice that he had been hit by Ice Pick the evil assassin before falling unconscious, rolling over the edge of the cliff and plumetting to his death.

The dainty "splat" was heard by an approaching band of intrepid adventurers. One of them stepped forward.

"Hey," TheGame, the powerful swordsman said, "That bastard killed Dante!"

"Let's get him!" Grim Squeaker answered immediately.

TheGame wasted no time before dashing at Ice Pick, his sword drawn and held in to his side. He ran at a mad speed before falling face down on the ground. Looking up he saw the extended foot of the smiling Lycia, slightly rotund but extremely intelligent.
"I'll take care of him." Lycia closed her eyes and extended her arms, forming an archaic symbol with her fingers. She screamed "RC power!!!" and that instant, thousands of tiny green gems went flying toward Ice Pick.

Ice Pick grabbed the gralats, chuckled, and threw a knife through Lycia's head.

Psyker let out an exasperated groan. "Money's not going to hurt him! She should have given it to me!" His eyes went wide as a realization dawned on him. "When Ice Pick dies I get his money! Oh, wait... Dante had money too!" He instantly scrambled to the cliff's edge, stumbled, and rolled down screaming.

Rastaad the sentinel knight stepped forward. "We better stop goofing around! I'll avenge Dante's death! I've got a ton of great ideas! I know they may not be much now but I'm working on tons of great ways to improve my revenge! Let's start!" Instantly, he disappeared. A moment of silence ensued.

"Nobody do anything!" TheGame shouted as he pulled himself up from the ground. "Lemme at him!" Once again he dashed at Ice Pick with incredible speed. This time when he reached Ice Pick, he slashed right through him. "Hahaha!"

Lugie groaned and shouted "Look behind you!" TheGame turned around to see Ice Pick standing right behin him with the ominous words "warpto 25 30" floating over his head.

TheGame gasped in alarm. "He's abusing the warpto-" TheGame couldn't finish his sentence before IcePick swung a sword over his head. He dashed back to the group.

Grim Squeaker donned his bogen and let loose a fury of arrows at Ice Pick. "Take that, you!" But as the arrows sped toward him, Ice Pick warped out of harm's way.

Lamer, with the mysterious white sign covering his eyes, said "That's enough, I'll get him!" He jumped 5 feet into the air, spun, shouting "ace throw!" and lobbed a beautiful shining golden axe through the air at Ice Pick.

Ice Pick turned too late to dodge the the axe and shouted with horror as he saw it spinning toward his head. Suddenly, a hand popped up and snatched the axe out of the air.

It was Psyker, still bloody from his fall down the cliff. "What do you think you're doing? That's a waste of an expensive gold axe!" Lamer groaned and fell back to the ground. Lugie continued "If you didn't want it, you should have given it to me! Throw this instead!" He tossed a metal axe at Lamer.

"What was that?" Lamer said, seconds before being knocked in the head and passing out.

"uh.... oops."

Lugie appeared holding a bush up over his head. "That's enough! Now's my chance!" He threw the bush at Ice Pick, who warped away. Then he threw another, and another, and Ice Pick warped every time!

Finally Ice Pick stopped, perched safely above a tree. "Ha!" He gloated. "With my warping power, I'm invincible!" Suddenly, a lightning bolt zipped across the sky far away in the horizon. Ice Pick glanced up, too late to avoid the Samurai Farmer falling on him with his long sword pointing straight below him.

Trueheat chuckled, pulled the sword out of Ice Pick and lept to the ground.

"Graal's greatest victory! I am indeed a samurai farmer!"

The Adventures of Dante!

Dante and the proud band of explorers stood over a cliff in Bogenera, looking down at the view. "It certainly is a lovely sunset under the bomy sun!" Dante said, seconds before he heard an odd noise behind him.

"What was that?" He asked, as an arrow sped through his head!
"Argh!" He said, falling to the floor. "It's Welly!"

TrueHeat had his beautiful Samurai Farmer sword out in a flash. Fai closed one eye and surveyed the scene. "There he is! Welly picked off Dante with a bogen!"

"Two can play at that game," Grim Squeaker added as he drew his own bogen and shot at the bush behind which Welly hid.

Welly lept out of the bush with an arrow sticking out of his chubby stomach. He pulled it out with a grimace and ran to the left, shooting arrows as he went.

deetto and dozer both pulled their swords at the same time. "Im gonna get him!" dozer said, starting to run. "No way dozer you ass im gonna get him" deetto answered, and they started fighting each other, forgetting about Welly.

TheGame laughed and approached Welly, bearing his own sword. "This'll be a piece of cake." He said, speeding up to a run and slahing his sword repeatedly.

"Look out bro!" TrueHeat shouted, and TheGame stopped just short of running into the explosion of a nukeshot! "Where'd that come from??" TheGame spurted out, surprised. "Look up there," Lugie answered, pointing to Twiztid, who stood, holding a missile launcher, looking over them from behind.

"Cheap shot!" TheGame muttered, and turned instantly around, ignoring Welly to attack Twiztid.

TrueHeat sighed. "A true samurai never forgets where danger lies." He drew his sword gracefully and ran towards Welly, but was forced to stop abruptly when a small knife, from out of nowhere, struck the ground in front of him. "Yikes! Where'd that come from?"

"Hahahaha you know where..." TrueHeat looked with horror upon Asuka, the evil villain! "I should have known it was you, Asuka! To think you would find me here..."

"What do you mean, I can look you up on the map anytime," Asuka said. "Oh yeah, that's right," TrueHeat answered. "Well, to think you would... attack me here! Prepare to die!" Asuka and TrueHeat launched into fierce battle!

By this time Lugie had realized that Welly was going to be forgotten, so he attacked him. Poor Welly was helpless and slain by Lugie the master killer in moments!

TheGame was still trying his best to defeat Twiztid, but he couldn't scale the cliff before Twiztid would shoot a nukeshot at him. "I can't get at him as long as he has that nukeshot!" He cried to the others. "I'll try and distract him." Fai said. He ran to the cliff with a hammer in one hand and a fishing pole in the other, swinging both wildly! "You're at my mercy now!" he shouted. Twiztid laughed as a nukeshot blew up squarely on Fai, killing the poor fish instantly.

TheGame grimaced. "Some diversion... trying to fight from below the cliff is no good! We can't get him as long as he has that missile launcher! This is hopeless!"

"No it's not! Panda power!"

TrueHeat and Asuka were still engaged in an amazing duel, attacking back and forth at vision blurring speeds. But even they both ****ed an eye to see the approach of a fuzzy panda- none other than Ultimate- and, right behind him was Seraetras, the famous skirmisher!

"Never Fear, Ultimate is here!" Ultimate proclaimed as he ****ed a nukeshot over his shoulder. "Two can play at this game!"

Ultimate and Seraetras both began firing in perfect unison, Ultimate's shots flanking Twiztid to block him in as Seraetras' shots hit him dead-eye! Twiztid was blown to bits in seconds!

Now all the action remaining in the battlefield was on the fast and graceful samurai farmer fighting the twisted and powerful Asuka! Everyone gasped as a slash by Asuka struck TrueHeat in the arm.

"It'll take more than that to defeat a true Samurai Farmer!" TrueHeat gasped, and suddenly started glowing. "Amazing," Lugie said. "He's executing the ancient Bikou technique!" TrueHeat was about to begin the move when Asuka struck him bluntly on the head.

"You'll not use that technique if I can help it!" He shouted. "I'll kill you now-- huh????"

Asuka screamed as he looked up. He had been blind to his surroundings, and only then did he notice the huge elephant stomping towards him.

"Come on, boy, get 'im!" deetto said. He and dozer were sitting on top of the elephant, herding it towards Asuka with incredible speed. "Yeah! Stomp him flat!" dozer said.

There wan't much left of poor Asuka after that battle.
Once again the comrades of Dante were victorious!

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 04:23 PM
PART 2 - by TheGame

After the battle with Ice Pick, Fai shows up and heals everybody with magic flowing from his long blond hair. He then flies away. Dante, and all his friends, decide to go kill the evil rebels destroying the town. They consist of Welly, Twiztid, Damien, and Shorty. They are known as THE JUGGALOS.

Dante and his friends stroll into town. They find THE JUGGALOS on a murder spree. Dante gets really upset, but keeps his cool. TheGame is extremely angered and runs his fastest towards Welly. He jumps, aiming his sword for Welly's heart. He lands but sees nothing. He looks around and finds that he is in JAIL!

Jack, the corrupt police chief, has joined in to help THE JUGGALOS. All seems lost for our heroes. Lugie and Psyker pull our there swords, but they end up in jail also. Trueheat steps in, and throws his mighty samurai farming hat at Ice Pick causing him to lose his balance. He charges at him, but is picked off by THE JUGGALOS. He is also sent to jail.

Dante is now the only one left, he sees no way out. He pulls out a small dagger. Twiztid starts to come towards him. Dante makes a fighting stance. All of a sudden, a character comes out of nowhere. It's DEETTO. He charges for Jack and kills him before he has a chance to jail him. He puts his sword through Jack's heart!

The battle is still uneven, and THE JUGGALOS approach Deetto and Dante. All of a sudden, another character jumps off a rooftop, it's DOZER! We now have a 3 on 3 war on our hands. Fierce battling begins and Dante stands back. He seems very unsure about fighting. Dante gets knocked down with a swift punch to the back. Ice Pick is still alive! Deetto and Dozer make a run at Ice Pick but he warps away. Ice Pick sends Deetto and Dozer off to jail.

It is now a 4 on 1. THE JUGGALOS and Ice Pick against Dante. They jump on him and start attacking him furiously. Dante struggles to defend himself. The wall in the jail suddenly breaks! It's TheGame and everybody else. We have a war going on. TheGame slays Twiztid, Psyker slays Welly, and Lugie slays Damien. Ice Pick is now all alone, and he's very scared.

TheGame approaches Ice Pick with his sword. Ice Pick is very scared.

"Stop!" yells Dante, "I want to finish him off, a fair fight."

Ice Pick accepts, and choses a mace for his weapon. Dante takes out his trusty dagger. The battle for Graal begins.

Ice Pick leaps at Dante swinging his mace. Dante rolls out of the way. Dante thrusts his dagger at Ice Pick, but he easily dodges. Ice Pick swings at him again, but Dante blocks it with his small dagger. He kicks Ice Pick to the ground. He kneels above Ice Pick with the dagger, he THRUSTS it downwards.

Ice Picked warped up behind him and pounds Dante into the ground with his mace. He takes his dagger and throws it across the ground. Ice Pick holds the mace high above his head with a smirk on his face.

"Here," screams Psyker as he tosses the Dagger back to Dante. Dante thrusts the dagger into Ice Pick's small heart, ending his life.

A celebration for Dante begins....

"The Day Dante Went To Far Up Mount Antora" - by Lamer

It was a very hot day. Seemed like the new year was coming soon. So Dante decided to take a swim. He swam clear up to the base of Mount Antora . Well nothing was going on since the only people on the playerlist were : someone named asleep , Corspe , and someone named away. So he decided to go up the mountain and see what was new up there. After checking out the new hockey areana and skiing Dante decided to check his playerlist to see who was online now. About 15 minutes had pasted so he thought some more people would be online. But even before he could press F7 about 10 bomys started to rape/pk him!! Dante screamed out with his girly scream for help! But it was too late for him soon he was almost killed and badly raped by bomys. Dante wonder how he would get out of this? Suddenly! Someone with a bumper stick on there face with Lamer across it appeared. Slashing bomys left and right he soon founght all of them except 1. This bomy was named "dnd" . Who was this mysterous bomy? He soon flipped into the air and yelled "Do you speak the Duestch?" And was yelling curse words and insultes in German at Lamer! The two fought fiercly for about 3 seconds. Lamer was down to 1 heart and passed out from his beating and the heat. "dnd" went to kill Dante .......when suddenly everything turned yellowish white. "Ahh!" dnd shouted! It must be the new year! dnd soon warped some admin level far away from the passed out Dante and Lamer. Lamer awoke from the heat and woke Dante .....they both rushed for the water......Dante made it but looked back to see Lamer had fell victim to "The Heat"...........Psyker suddenly runs up out of no where and takes Lamers money!!

The End!

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 04:24 PM
I'm glad you like it greezi, Senour Fancy Pants, if you want, you'll certainly be in an adventure!

hakman
03-22-2001, 04:30 PM
Sweeeeeet!
The pants will shine on into the hearts of many as his legendary adventures fill the heads of graalians all over the world!

Tolerian28
03-22-2001, 04:38 PM
hahahahaha nice adventures

Tolerian28
03-22-2001, 04:43 PM
hehehehehe yeah me and fancy pants should be fighting partners in a story

Shayde
03-22-2001, 05:04 PM
I can only be bothered reading short and un-organized stories, good so far=)

03-22-2001, 06:44 PM
Ah, spring... the sun was rising on Santerrian; the fishermen and farmers were waking to earn their pay, the samurai were stretching in preperation for training, Hiryuu was waking from his slumber in his tree house on the river, and the brothers of Santerrain, TheGame and TrueHeaT were busy counting their money before Stefan came to collect their (ridiculously high) rent.

"What!?" said TheGame
"We're missing 100 gralats!!! what is going on here!?"
TheGame's face turned from beige to red, and his purple hair seemed to ignite.
His brother responded, "I know nothing of it, are you sure we're missing 100?"
"YES!" replied TheGame.
A scuffle was heard behind a pillar down a corridor in the lavishly decorated bamboo house.

TheGame drew his enormous blade, and darted towards the sound. TrueHeaT followed cautiously, carrying a wooden staff.

"Oh bah! It's a cat! How would a cat get in here!?"

TrueHeaT pondered the question for a moment, then hesitantly said "Maybe the burglar left it..."

TheGame mockingly replied "durdur, yah!" then said
"hmm... well, you could be right, maybe this is a clue."

TrueHeaT glared at his brother "Yeah..."

TrueHeaT took the cat and dropped it outside, where it quickly scurried in the direction of the swamps.

TheGame said "QUICK! Follow the cat!" so he and TrueHeaT jumped on their horses and rode after it.

They rode for about an hour, until they came upon a huge manor, covered in vines, sitting at the top of the swamps. Cats surrounded it, like guards. Sitting, staring at the brothers as they approached the door.
They knocked.

A small, portly old man answered the door, he invited the duo in as if they were expected.
They were ushered into a room with a long table, and at the end of the table in a tall, black chair, was Tybalt, the prince of cats.

Tybalt was a tall, slim, black haired man. His hair was finely combed to the side, and his slender eyebrows seemed displayed his mood perfectly; sinister glee. Tybalt was a handsome man as any, who'd obviously been raised in an upscale, rich, environment. He was perfectly gentlemanly, and spoke with a soft yet throaghty whisper.

"Good evening gentlemen." he said.
"I assume you're here looking for your money, well, you can't have it."

TheGame looked like he'd almost had an aneuyrism, his face was now the same color as his hair, rage.
TrueHeaT closed his eyes and said "Why? What do you want with our hard-earned money, look where you are living, you'd have to be the richest burglar in Graal, maybe even the richest man!"

Tybalt grinned and replied
"How flattering, but this is now my hard-earned money. Anyway, the reason I left the cat at your house last night was to bring you hear. I've got something rather important to discuss with you. Well, people fear me, they really do. Now that I've achieved this infamy, no one will fight me, they walk on the other side of the street from me, hell, the elephant doesn't like me! I never have a good fight anymore! I'm proposing a challenge to you young men, fight me and win, you get your petty gralats back, is it a deal?"

TheGame's face cooled down, and he shouted "Sure is!"
TheGame was a ledgendary fighter, he could swing his big blade like any man could swing a dagger. TrueHeaT was agile however, and could outsmart a man easily. Tybalt was no mere man however.

The three strolled to Tybalt's miniature arena, where they prepared.

Tybalt suddenly shouted "GO!" and caught the brothers off-guard.

Tybalt pulled a small knife out of the pocket of his coat, and tossed it quickly and accurately at TrueHeaT. TrueHeaT barely deflected the blade with his staff, and Tybalt had already thrown three more. TrueHeaT dived out of the way, as TheGame rushed at Tybalt swinging his sword. TheGame brought the sword down, and one of Tybalt's fingers came clean off. "Curses!" he shouted, as he did a perfect backflip away from the warrior.

TrueHeaT seized the opportunity, and jumpkicked Tybalt, hitting him in the jaw. Tybalt grabbed the staff out of trueheat's grasp, breaking it over his leg. Tybalt threw one of his knives at TheGame, striking him in the shoulder. TheGame jumped up, dived to the left, swung his sword, and removed Tybalt of the privelage of a left hand. Tybalt raised his remaining hand, signalling them to stop.

"You win!" he exclaimed.

"Fredrick, give these men their money... Aargh... my hand... As you can see I am a loyal man, thank you gentlemen for entertaining me."

TheGame spat "My pleasure..."

The brothers rode home, by that time, everyone was settling in for the night.

TrueHeaT sighed. "Ohhh great, now the house smells like cat-pee...."

THE END

grim_squeaker_x
03-22-2001, 06:44 PM
I missed the bogen shooting superhero Grim Squeaker in the latest one by Dante :( Blah, oh well I shouldn't complain I've been in two of those stories already :D

Tolerian28
03-22-2001, 07:09 PM
hehehehe nice story trueheat :D

Lycia
03-22-2001, 08:34 PM
hehehehe

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 10:34 PM
Lycia and the Grim Squeaker weren't featured in my last chapter of the Adventures of Dante, but they're not out for the count.

Chrismas
03-23-2001, 01:32 AM
Wow Dante has way too much time on his hands to write stories those long in this little HTML thingy. They are good stories tho =D

Mr. Bear
03-23-2001, 01:58 AM
::CLAPS:: good story =)

Lycia
03-23-2001, 02:14 AM
Bah.

Fai
03-23-2001, 03:54 AM
Haha long blond hair.

Aidoggy
03-23-2001, 04:00 AM
Yay somebody shove a (Cute Bomy) in their story heheh

StoneColdRichie
03-23-2001, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
James205, the famous sparrer, was the first to fight

"famous sparrer"?

hardly :(

Fai
03-23-2001, 04:11 AM
..He lags....

StoneColdRichie
03-23-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Fai
..He lags....

Well, I never said that. He's just not very good. :)

Lycia
03-23-2001, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

"famous sparrer"?

hardly :(

Famous sparrers include The Game, Azrael, Ultimate Weapon, Shayde, Draxi, NYChris, Mooner, and a few others.

StoneColdRichie
03-23-2001, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Lycia

Famous sparrers include The Game, Azrael, Ultimate Weapon, Shayde, Draxi, NYChris, Mooner, and a few others.

Azreal and Ultimate Weapon are not famous sparrers, they are legendary.

I'm not a famous sparrer, I'm just better than most people :).

Mooner and NYChris, haha, NO. Mooner is awful, and NYChris is nothing more then lag.

Shayde and Draxi are good though. :)

Fai
03-23-2001, 04:35 AM
I am good.

StoneColdRichie
03-23-2001, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Fai
I am good.

"FAI -THE BEST SPARRER EVER UNDEFEATED"

:)

Fai
03-23-2001, 04:39 AM
SPar me RIGHT NOW

Fai
03-23-2001, 04:53 AM
GRAAL EDVENTURE

Once upon a time I won a billion spars and nobody could beat me because I was so good I still am so haha I am the best sparrer ever.

Psyker
03-23-2001, 05:07 AM
Haha, I had a shop. I even bossed Thym around! :D

Asuka
03-23-2001, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

Azreal and Ultimate Weapon are not famous sparrers, they are legendary.

I'm not a famous sparrer, I'm just better than most people :).

Mooner and NYChris, haha, NO. Mooner is awful, and NYChris is nothing more then lag.

Shayde and Draxi are good though. :)

Az and ultimate were pkers not sparrers. Also i don't believe there are any "famous sparrers" just people who are good at sparring.

People who i think are good at sparring
The Game, Draxi, Shayde, Flash, Killermech (he was good before he quit), BlackDaze

*notices that i'm not on that list*
eh.

Fai
03-23-2001, 07:30 AM
I HAVE A RECORD 17-1 (Wins-Losses) AND THAT 1 IS FROM LAG

Asuka
03-23-2001, 07:37 AM
I lost once too to the game even though i beat him once after that and another the next day for 30 gralet ;). Cause he took 30 of it when TIF accidently pked me. I lost another time when DMX came into the ring with 4 hearts and i had 1 and we just started fighting but since it was in a spar arena i guess it was a spar. Not a fair one but a spar nonetheless.

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 10:45 AM
As much as I like hearing it, this is supposed to be adventures. I'm sorry I instigated it, but it's a fictional story, so... don't worry about James205.

Tolerian28
03-23-2001, 01:38 PM
Hey this forum id for the storys if you want to talk about sparring go else where ;(

StoneColdRichie
03-23-2001, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Fai
I HAVE A RECORD 17-1 (Wins-Losses) AND THAT 1 IS FROM LAG

haha I killed you

THERE WAS NO LAG.

03-23-2001, 03:17 PM
Maybe we should get back to the adventures of graal part?

Tolerian28
03-23-2001, 03:18 PM
Graal Adventures
By Tolerian

One morning under the human sun all started to rise up to do their daily work...........
A group of players wandered through the swamps on their way to Santerrian to visit their good old friends TheGame and Trueheat.
The swamps were very misty when they were walking through them, "hmmm i have been through these swamps hundreds of time and they are never this misty" Dante said, "Yes it is very quite strange i wander if someone is behind this?" replied Tyhm.
"We should be aware of any danger" said Tolerian, "Mwahahahaha are you aware of me?" "Whos there?" demanded Deeto. "I have heard the voice before,could it be Icepick?" said Dante.
"Hahahahaha you never forget a voice huh dante?" said Icepick. "HA i would never forget such an irritating voice you have Icepick" snaped Dante.
"well enough talking LETS FIGHT!" Shouted Icepick.
All the mist started to clear now i there stood IcePcik,Tybalt,Welly and his dear brother Mwelling.
"Hmmm yes out numbering us as always Icepick, you are a big coward" said Dante.
"Hahahaha it doesn't matter you will all die" replied Icepick.
"GRRRRR" "What was that?" said Tolerian. "Hey Tolerian its me" replied Ultimate.
"Hey you guys!" said Dozer "You know i never miss a fight" said Dozer.
"Hahahaha now look who is out numbering who, but i dont mind i will win anyway" said Icepick.
They all drawed out the sword quickly.
It was Tolerian on to Tybalt, Ultimate on to Welly, and Dozer was fighting Mwelling and Dante and Deeto was batteling against the evil Icepick.
Of course Dozer easily cut down Mwelling with a swift chop and Mwelling was in 2 pieces!!!.
After long and hard fighting Icepick started to chant and in his hands a fireblast started to form "RUN!!" shouted Tolerian and the fireblast flew and smashed Dante leaving him lying dead on the ground.
Tybalt laughed and started to charge Tolerian but Tolerian was so hyped up with anger over Dante's death Tolerian sliced Tybalts blade right in half "WHAT??? HOW COULD THIS BE??" shouted Tybalt.
Then Tolerian jumped high into the air well over twice the height of the players coming down he sliced Tybalt nearly in half!.
Tolerian started calming down now but still there were Icepick and Welly left.
Welly pulled out his massive rocket launcher and started firing it off madly, one rocket was about to hit Dozer but then suddenly Deeto jumped in front of the rocket and was blown to bits.
"NOOOOOOO"Shouted Dozer "Hahahaha"cackled Welly.
"You will die!!!"shouted Dozer and he started running at Welly with incredible speed Welly kept firing off rockets but Dozer easily dodged them.
Dozer stabbed his sword clean through Welly's chest peircing that dark and evil heart.
Now there is only Icepick left, Ultimate swung his over sized sword at Icepick but it seemed just to go through him then suddenly Icepcik was behind Ultimate and Ultimate was slashed badly, Ultimate let out a giant cry of pain and he smashed Icepick with his giant claw leaving a massive scar accross Icepick's face.
"OUCH!! you will pay for that!" cried Icepick.
Icepick warped up to Ultimate right beside him and swung his sword as hard as he could, Icepick was too slow for the fast reactions of a panda and Ultimate then picked up Icepick and through him hard into the swamps.
"FISH POWER" shouted Tolerian as he warped into a fish like humanoid and Tolerian sprung high into the air and landed above Icepick.
"Time to end this non-sense Icepick" said Tolerian.
"NEVER!!!!" shouted Icepick as he sprung up onto his feet.
Icepick starts to chant and then suddenly he is fully healed, "Mwahahahaha, you can never beat me" said Icepick.Dante then recieved some of that healing energy and he came back to life and was creeping up on Icepick, then Icepick swung his sword at Tolerian but Tolerian was in his fish form so he had uninmaginable speed and he just kicked Icepick to the ground.
"YAAAAARRRGGH" shouted Dante as he leaped onto Icepick shoving his dagger into his chest.
Icepick warped away he was very heavily wounded, "You think you have won? well you haven't this is just the beginning!" said Icepick as he warped far far away out of any danger.
The End :D

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 03:34 PM
Another great one! Makes me want to write another chapter...

IceHawk
03-23-2001, 03:55 PM
The Game, TrueHeaT and Dante were strolling through Bomboria one sunny day, suddenly a shadow jumped out in front of the trio, then two more appeared behind them, the shadow in front was Ice Pick, while the other two were Twiztid and Welly. TrueHeaT pulled out his katana and ran towards Ice Pick who then warped behind him and knocked him unconscious. Welly was laughing so hard at this that he didn't notice The Game's sword coming for him. Welly noticed the sword too late for him to dodge and the sword embedded itself into Welly's shoulder. Twiztid screamed a heinous scream and pulled out his juggalo sword. Dante ran up to meet him in battle. It was Ice Pick and Twiztid against The Game and Dante. But then a crackling sound appeared and Jack and Masterdan, Ice Pick had warped them to help the evil juggalo gangstas!

The door to the CS arena opened and out came Tybalt: The Prince of Cats! Tybalt pulled out a bogen and starting firing arrows in the direction of the juggalo gangstas. Ice Pick fired a nuke shot and hit Tybalt in the face. Tybalt was burned to a crisp. Twiztid then stabbed Dante through the arm, incapacitating him. It was The Game vs Ice Pick, Twiztid, Jack and Masterdan. TrueHeaT got up and immediately stabbed his katana through Masterdan's heart, killing him. Suddenly a cold frosty mist appeared out of nowhere and a figure dressed in blue and black wearing a blue helmet appeared, he held a flaming blue sword, it was IceHawk!
He cleaved Welly in half while The Game killed Twiztid. It was then Ice Pick and Jack vs our almost-triumphant heros IceHawk, The Game and TrueHeaT. TrueHeaT killed Jack with a blow from his fist. Ice Pick pulled out a nukeshot and was about to blow the 3 away, but Dante stood up and held up his cross. The holy power surged through the air and hit Ice Pick in the chest, Ice Pick was being destroyed by the corrupt things that he had done in the past and the cross was making him pay with his life! After 2 minutes of the holy blast Ice Pick was nothing more then a pile of ashes. Jack had fatal head trauma and was dead instantly, Twiztid was gone forever, as was Welly, Masterdan was laying on the cobblestone road in a pool of his own blood. and Tybalt managed to drag himself into the nearby water. He got up and went back into the arena, While IceHawk disappeared in the mist he had appeared in and TrueHeaT, Dante and The Game continuted their journey to the beautiful samurai town of Santerrain.

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 04:24 PM
The adventures of Dante!

The band of intrepid adventures, plus the somewhat less-than-intrepid Dante, Tyhm, and Psyker, were approaching the city of bogenera. TheGame yanked the bogen off of Grim Squeaker's back. "Okay, we're here, now buy your own and stop borrowing mine!"

Everyone went up a platform over a cliff into the small town, named after the famous weapon sold there. "So, where is the famous Bogen Geber?" Tolerian asked. "He lives over to the west side of the town," TrueHeat answered.

Lamer grinned craftily. "I bet he has a lot of money!"
"You'll regret trying to steal it!" Dante said immediately.

When they walked west, they saw a site that shocked them all! "Oh heaven defend mine eyes!" Dante said. It was Asuka! But poor Asuka had been so horribly ripped asunder by the elephant, how was she alive? She approached the group on unsteady limbs. TrueHeat stepped forward.
"Out of our way, Asuka, we've no time for you." Asuka didn't say anything. "Ah! What's the matter with her?" TrueHeat said. "Asuka never misses a chance to reply to an offensive comment!"

Still silent, Asuka, drew two daggers and began a fighting stance! TheGame instantly drew his weapons, but TrueHeat held a hand against him. "I'll take care of her once and for all," he said confidently.

Asuka and TrueHeat stared at eachother, then bolted simultaneously towards the other! In a flash, they were in strenuous close combat, each moving their weapons furiously. TrueHeat tried to force Asuka to keep an arms length away so he could best use his sword, but Asuka kept dearing down on him.

A bead of sweat ran across TrueHeat's brow. "She's gotten so strong! It's unnatural!" Asuka slit TrueHeat's sleave. Fai leapt up. "We can't let him die, even if it hurts his pride!" He drew his fishing rod and bolted towards the battle, and seconds later fell flat on his face!

It seemed that Asuka had TrueHeaT beat. TrueHeat kept retreating, until he found his back to a tree. Asuka slashed furiously and wildly. "TrueHeat!" TheGame shouted, "Use the ancient bikou technique!" TrueHeat backed around the tree and began to glow. A growing yellow aura surrounded him. "Farmer Energy!" He shouted, and began to charge.

"The ancient bikou technique... What is it?" Ultimate asked. "A secret harnessing of energy known only to the samurai farmers," Dante said. "It is said to have been used in wars to defeat enemies of much larger numbers."

TrueHeat's eyes flashed. He screamed: "Bikou Energy explosion!" and let loose an awesome fury of slashes. In front of his body were only the blurs of his blade as he ran it over and over, and moved toward Asuka. His sword burned yellow with heat from moving so quickly! Finally, he tossed Asuka into the air and jumped after her. As if in slow motion, as he passed Asuka, he released on final powerful slash that sent her sprawling to the ground!

"Poor Asuka," Tyhm said. "Such a great warrior shouldn't have been defeated like that... wait..." Tyhm ran towards Asuka's body. "Aha! And I see why! What kind of evil is this?" Asuka worea big metal hat, and on the back it said
Property of Overworld-NPCs (Server)

Tyhm sighed. "Didn't anybody notice this??" TrueHeat looked sheepish. "This is obviously a trick!" Tyhm continued, "Asuka was possessed by the overworldNPCs server!!"
"Morbid!" Dante yelped.
Tyhm said: "We have to find out who was behind this!"

deetto and dozer, meanwhile, had strayed behind the group, losing interest in the battle between TrueHeat and asuka. True to their natures, they decided to go murder some people in town. "That guy looks good!" deetto said with an evil smile on his face. The two murderers ran toward a weak looking fellow in black.

"you're mine n00b!" dozer cackled. He pulled back his sword, preparing to strike, when suddenly the newbie warped behind him and struck a blow that sent him flying 10 feet!

"WTF?" deetto gasped. He sped to the guy in black and slashed at him too, but the mysterious newbie grabbed his head and stuck a weird hat on it! "aaaah!" deetto cried. "im losing control!"

The others heard deetto's scream. They ran back and saw the odd one holding deetto in the air. "More trouble?" Psyker complained. "Wait... I forgot to see if Asuka has money!" he bolted away.

Dante ran up to the mysterious person and said "Why don't you give deetto back, I'm sorry he tried to pk you." Dante felt his throat suddenly yanked up by the black one's other hand! Dante waved his arms wildly, and knocked off the hood covering the evil face of... Drakaden???

"Drakaden? Why? I thought you were on the side of good!" TheGame cried.

"Muuahahaha... Working here was only a farce... I knew that if I could get inside and take control of the overworld NPCs I could destroy this place! Then people would return to Valikorlia again!"

Dozer chuckled: "We wouldn't go to Valikorlia even IF this place were screwed over..."

TrueHeat looked annoyed: "Hey, I like Valikorlia..." "Shut up TrueHeat!" Everyone said together.

Drakaden laughed. "My powers are too great. All of you together can't beat me! You probably couldn't even defeat deetto now that he's in my control!"

Drakaden threw Dante and deetto to the group. Dante crushed his head and died instantly, but deetto stood up, drew his sword, and attacked dozer!

Seeing the two fight was amazing! As their swords flashed, dozer was almost crying, murmuring "It's not the same... it used to be 'I'm better than deetto,' and 'I'm better than dozer...'" Lamer ran up to the two and cautiously knocked the hat off of deetto's head. Deeto blinked.

"You idiot dozer!" he shouted, and they went back to fighting each other.

"Well, that accomplished nothing," TheGame sighed. Drakaden stood up over all of them. "Now I'll destroy you all!" he screamed. He lifted his hands above his head and conjured a great ball of energy when suddenly, a shuriken slit into his arm. Drakaden seemed unphased, but his energy disappeared. "Who was that?" He said with annoyance. He looked aside, and far away Ice Pick stood shrouded in a tree!

"Drakaden... you'll never overpower the land of 2001, because it's mine to control! I'll destroy you AND stefan if I have to!" Drakaden ran after Ice Pick, but turned to the adventurers and warned them: "I'll defeat this annoyance now, but interfere with me again and you'll be destroyed!"

"This land," said Tolerian, "Is in bad shape."

hakman
03-23-2001, 04:53 PM
Once again i am very dissapointed.....
Where is my ass kicking roll in the story??
You ppl need to add me in some!

Tolerian28
03-23-2001, 05:04 PM
Hahahaha i am glad you all liked my story :D

i liked your latest one dante :D

03-23-2001, 06:03 PM
Oh man Dante, you're brilliant. That's the best story yet. So accurate.

grim_squeaker_x
03-23-2001, 06:46 PM
The band of intrepid adventures, plus the somewhat less-than-intrepid Dante, Tyhm, and Psyker, were approaching the city of bogenera. TheGame yanked the bogen off of Grim Squeaker's back. "Okay, we're here, now buy your own and stop borrowing mine!"

I like it how you put in the fact that I don't actually have a bogen online but do explain it now ^^

Fai
03-23-2001, 08:28 PM
AHH what happened i was like there then not

Asuka
03-23-2001, 09:07 PM
Neato story *wonders how it will unfold*

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 10:05 PM
Argh, I can't believe I forgot the intrepid Fancy Pants!

Next time, buddy! Sorry! <:0
As for you, Fai, it's kind of hard to figure out what to do with you but have no fear! I'll get you a good role!

Lycia
03-24-2001, 02:32 AM
Excellent story, Dante.

I'm impressed.

Hulk Hogan
03-24-2001, 02:53 AM
I started this whole thing and now everyone is making stories all about Dante =D .......Son't you feel special now Dante? lol =D

IceHawk
03-24-2001, 02:54 AM
Hey! What about mine?!

manton
03-24-2001, 05:35 AM
Someone add me to their story.....=)

Tolerian28
03-24-2001, 06:38 AM
Yeah all the storys are good :D

FatherDante
03-24-2001, 08:50 AM
Well, you did call it the Adventures of Dante. ;)

Besides, TrueHeat and TheGame have been in everyone but yours anyway. :)

My next one is loooooooooooong so you'll all like it!

Lycia
03-24-2001, 09:22 AM
Include me! :)

FatherDante
03-24-2001, 01:37 PM
The Adventures of Dante!

The Adventurers entered the beautiful and uncorrupted natural landscape of Santerrain. "Amazing, Dante marveled. "It's like the houses here grew from Nature herself." "Legend says the the Samurai Farmer cultivated the houses from the soil along with their plants," Fai answered. Infamous Freak looked at him with surprise. "How did you know that legend?" he asked. Fai answered "Everything that happens around here is important to me!"

"Can we just hurry up?" Lamer implored from behind. He was struggling to carry TrueHeat on his back along with Tyhm. Tyhm looked tired, but poor Lamer looked exhausted. "Don't forget, Lamer, you get a blue gralat for finishing this!" Lugie said. Lamer grunted. "Blue gralat blue gralat blue gralat..."

Poor TrueHeat had overexerted himself using the bikou technique in Bogenera, then not resting before fighting the QB Thugs in Bomboria. The bikou technique drained huge energy, but even then TrueHeat toughed it out until he collapsed.

When they reached Santerrain, TheGame and Infamous Freak took TrueHeat into his private house. Outside, the adventurers appreciated the landscape. He noticed someone running down a hill. "Look there, who's that?" he asked. The fellow was waving, saying "Ah, Master! Welcom master!" Dante squinted and looked over. "Oh, it's Wing." The handsome young samurai ran in their direction panting. In his hand he held a fork that looked both useful as a tool and dangerous as a weapon. Wing smiled amiably as he stepped up. "Hello, my name's Wing. I'm very glad to see you all back, especially TrueHeat. I'm the newest Samurai Farmer. I have waited here in Santerrain, farming and training while waiting for the master to return. Now that he's back, I must spar him to show him how strong I've become!!!"

Ultimate's eyes went wide. "You can't fight him now, he's passed out! He couldn't even get up!" He glanced aside when the door to TrueHeat's house opened.

In the door TrueHeat tottered against the frame. "No..." he groaned, "I am the leader of the Samurai Farmers, I must accept any challenge..." and collapsed. TheGame ran up to door and pulled TrueHeat back inside, as Infamous Freak stepped out. "I will take your challenge, serving as TrueHeat's champion."

Everyone packed into the Santerrain Dojo to watch the spar.Wing and Infamous Freak set their weapons down on the racks aside the ring, and stepped inside. Lugie stood between the two sparrers, to officiate the match. Wing and Freak bowed and took positions. Wing balanced gracefully on one foot, while Infamous Freak took a wide footed position. "Begin!" Lugie ordered. Wing instantly spun and kicked. Infamous deftly leapt aside. Wing recovered instantly and kicked again. This time Infamous Freak had to leap quickly aside to dodge the kick, but he followed smoothly with a roll, turned and ran at Wing, preparing a solid punch. Wing almost lost balance as he slid back, deflecting IF's attack with his hand. He pushed back and punched, but was too late as Infamous Freak bolted forward to dodge it. He spun and executed a sliding kick back at Wing. Wing couldn't get out of the way, and Infamous Freak touched him squarely on the ankle.

The two combantants stood and bowed. "Match!" Lugie announced. "Infamous Freak defeats Wing."

"That's it?" Tolerian sked with surprise. "The Famer's match ends at the first touch," TheGame said. "They are taught that the first hit from an enemy is as bad as the last."

Tolerian looked out the window and looked surprised. "Hey guys,s omeone else is coming!" The observers poured out of the dojo. Approaching Santerrain they observed Yakuzo and Senour Fancy Pants, aka Omega. "They're wearing the hats! They're under the overworld-NPCs control!" Grim Squeaker shouted. "No, not omega!" Tolerian cried, and ran to his friend.

Ultimate and Tolerian engaged in battle with Omega, their old friend. Even together they had difficulty fighting him. "Fancy pants!" he cried. "I can tell he's trying to fight the possession!" Tolerian said.

Meanwhile Lugie had ran to fight Yakuzo. He seemed to be holding up well.

"What do I do?" Grim squeaker cried. TheGame handed him a chigiriki from the dojo. "Get out there and fight!" He answered. "But I can't use this!" Grim complained, as giving it a wild swing, causing the chain to swirl around him and trip him. "Doh!" He cried, sprawled out on the floor.

Ultimate and Tolerian were having difficulty fighting Omega. He had become a skilled fighter, with pants attacking with fnacy and fury!
"Tolerian!" Ultimate shouted. "We can only defeat him if we use an extremely powerful technique!" Tolerian nodded in agreement. "I hope I can pull this off... sethead head434.gif!!!" he shouted. Tolerian turned into a panda, and the two pandas could fend off Senour Fancy Pants! "Okay, get ready!" Ultimate commanded. The two formed two mirror poses and did a back flip, then shouted "Panda Power!!!!!" As if choreographed, the two pandas moved in synchrony, and a red flashing light covered the fields of Santerrain.

Dante watched the action from a distance, but heard something suspicious behind him. He turned and saw Lyndzey, also wearing the NPC hat, leap from behind a tree and dash at him holding a knife! Dante screamed in an embarassinly effeminate manner and ducked. Lyndzey, who expected him to move, couldn't stop and tripped over Dante, tumbling and rolling on the earth. Dante called for help, when Lyndzey threw a knife at him and slit his throat!

Lamer, Psyker, and Tyhm, meanwhile, were standing off to the side. "Well, time for me to enter the battle!" Lamer announced. "Uh... hold my money." He shoved a sack into Tyhm's hands. Psyker laughed. "haha finders keepers!"

Lugie couldn't hold up against Yakuzo with only his skill, and no techniques. "Someone help!" he implored. Fai and Lamer both ran to where they were fighting to help. Lamer was armed with an axe in one hand a hammer in the other. Fai, the famous Fisherfish was armed with his pole. He had the first strike, "casting off" at Yakuzo and catching his skin! But the cut seemed inconsequential to the controlled Yakuzo, who continued fighting Lugie, unaffected. A sweat drop grew on Lugie's brow. Both he and Lamer looked up with a bright look on their faces. "Eaureka!" They said together. Lamer called to Fai: "Catch his hat with your hook, Fai!" Fai nodded.

With a twist of the wrist he expertly hooked the NPC hat. But as he reeled in, he couldn't pull it off Yakuzo's head! "It's strapped on!" Fai shouted back.

"You know what to do, Lamer!" Lugie instructed. "You got it!" Lamer answered. "One, two, three!" together, Lamer and Lugie flew past Yakuzo, Lamer snagging the front strap and yanking it off, Lugie expertly slashing off the back strap! Fai tugged the line and Yakuzo's hat went flying off!

Meanwhile the Pandas were beginning the secret Panda Power! Tolerian and Ultimate slowly raised their short panda hands over their heads, as a true river of panda energy flowed through their bodies! The red light of the panda power flowed all over Santerrain! Suddenly, in a flash of white, the two pandas zipped past Omega, crossing front of him for an X attack pattern!

Omega was stunned instantly, and held his gut in pain... then, oddly... his head began to morph... into a panda! It his head grew to accomodate the huge panda brain, it broke the NPC hat! "I'm a panda again!" He shouted with glee!

Meanwhile Psyker was trying to finish off Lyndzey, right after she had been tripped to the ground, but when she saw Omega defeated with the panda power she fled.

A while later, the whole group returned to TrueHeat's house. Tyhm explained to everyone:
"I see now we have two enemies... and many difficult choices for how to beat them. As you know, we must weild the IP ban to destroy Ice Pick. Also, we must rescue OverWorld-NPCs from Drakaden to save the land from chaos. I must add that I may release a great power when I reach overworld NPCs... and that, perhaps, Ice Pick and Drakaden can destroy each other."
"Don't forget Ice Pick's Cronies," TheGame reminded him.
"Yes, we will also need to defeat the thugs." Tyhm agreed. "I propose this plan. We still don't have any idea where the NPC server is held hostage. But Ice Pick might. We can travel to Mt Antora to the north. There, we'll rendezvous with Lycia. I suspect she can pick his lock. We'll break in and see if we can find anything that will help us foil Ice Pick, or Drakaden's evil plans."

Lamer and Psyker looked awestruck. Psyker stuttered: "There's a lot of... mooooooooney... in Ice Pick's house, isn't there?"
Yakuzo cut in. "Yes. I'm certain there is."
"YYYYYeeeeeeees!" Psyker and Lamer shouted together. "Let's go!"

TrueHeat, who was more rested, stood up. "I'm going to let you go on. I'm going to stay here to continue my training, and to educate Wing in the bushido. Fai, I understand you're going to stay here too?"
"That's right!" Fai answered. "Here, I can farm and fish!"

The three pandas shook all of the adventurer's hands. "We're going to split with you all, and try to see what we can discover by ourselves," Omega explained. "I suspect three pandas can do very much, even by themselves." With not a word more, the pandas dove into the trees and disappeared.

Taking leave of those staying in Santerrain, TheGame said goodbye to his brother, TrueHeat.
"When the time comes, we'll have to team up again to fight."

"Until then, brother," TrueHeat said quietly, "goodbye."

03-24-2001, 01:42 PM
! Great.

Lycia
03-24-2001, 01:42 PM
Excellent work. :D

03-24-2001, 01:47 PM
Next time Can i have a little more involvement with the story ^>^

Psyker
03-24-2001, 01:50 PM
Dante, love the story. Even better than before!

Lamer, Psyker, and Tyhm, meanwhile, were standing off to the side. "Well, time for me to enter the battle!" Lamer announced. "Uh... hold my money." He shoved a sack into Tyhm's hands. Psyker laughed. "haha finders keepers!"

haha finders keepers! (sucker)

Lamer and Psyker looked awestruck. Psyker stuttered: "There's a lot of... mooooooooney... in Ice Pick's house, isn't there?"
Yakuzo cut in. "Yes. I'm certain there is."
"YYYYYeeeeeeees!" Psyker and Lamer shouted together. "Let's go!"

now I can buy lotsa shiny golden axes!

I wonder what's gonna happen next... :D

StoneColdRichie
03-24-2001, 01:55 PM
I like the ending, it assumes that I will have a nice big part in the next one fighting for my poor brother TrueHeaT. :(

Tolerian28
03-24-2001, 01:59 PM
WOW!!!!!
that story was the best yet
great work dante :D:D:D:D:D

Lugie
03-24-2001, 02:05 PM
ohhh, i have yet to die!

Tolerian28
03-24-2001, 02:07 PM
But dying is a great privalige in the storys! :D:D:D

FatherDante
03-24-2001, 02:32 PM
Aw, come on...

Don't be too presumptuous game...
Wing, if that wasn't enough, I don't knwo what will, unless I write a story all about you.

Yamizitzu
03-24-2001, 02:48 PM
MUHAHAHA
PANDA POWER

great work dante :)

Lycia
03-24-2001, 02:49 PM
By the way, you should have an episode where the QB Thugs die.

03-24-2001, 03:11 PM
There have already been like three where that's happend Lycia.

03-24-2001, 03:19 PM
Unless i read it wrong all I seem to do is uh...welcome the guests into a house (which i dont have the key to) and uh fight and lose hehe

grim_squeaker_x
03-24-2001, 08:13 PM
The Adventures of Dante!

"What do I do?" Grim squeaker cried. TheGame handed him a chigiriki from the dojo. "Get out there and fight!" He answered. "But I can't use this!" Grim complained, as giving it a wild swing, causing the chain to swirl around him and trip him. "Doh!" He cried, sprawled out on the floor.

You will fear my clumsiness :p Heh, blah I like those parts for me anyways ^^

Lyndzey8000
03-25-2001, 03:15 AM
Its strange that I am a Samurai Farmer, but in the story Samurai Farmers are killing me.

grim_squeaker_x
03-25-2001, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey8000
Its strange that I am a Samurai Farmer, but in the story Samurai Farmers are killing me.

We have a lack of original bad guys on Graal, that's why I guess ^^

Well blah, you can always make use of my evil side AKA as: Rekae'uqs Mirg ^^

Lyndzey8000
03-25-2001, 05:56 AM
No, there are a lot more bad guys you can use instead of me.

grim_squeaker_x
03-25-2001, 06:17 AM
True. But Welly and co. and Ice Pick were getting old.

FatherDante
03-25-2001, 06:21 AM
uh... I didn't right any story in which a samurai farmer killed you lyndzey. In fact, I don't think anybody did. \:| Besides, you're under the control of the OverWorld NPCs server, we have to fight you.

Lycia
03-25-2001, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
True. But Welly and co. and Ice Pick were getting old.

haha, but picking on Ice Pick is [email protected]#[email protected]

Rohar
03-26-2001, 02:36 AM
Dante's stories are great..one thing..at least put me in one of the stories..i don't need a big part..just make sure that if you do, make me a good guy considering Itry to be a nice guy :).

03-26-2001, 04:20 AM
*making sure the thread doesn't die*

FatherDante
03-26-2001, 04:31 AM
But I don't even know you Rohar, it's hard to write about someone I don't know...

Well, I haven't written an adventure in a while, time to get "krakken."